ILIZA SHLESINGER THREAD

ILIZA SHLESINGER THREAD

MOAR!

Pls god let there be more

Thank you user! Also, checked.

confirmed bathroom

How does she have such a ripped body and then big round perky tits?

Amazing.

Cause they are fake as fuck

BS. They don't look fake at all. No scars either.

is that david hayter?

>perky
niggerwut?

Post the green body paint one

This thread is amazing

I always thought she would look great naked.

definitely. matching tile sets, glass door frame and counter top. also she's standing in front of the toilet in this pic. you can kind of see it's shadow

as you wish

Soome user posted this a week ago

Advances and science and medicine are pretty cool like that huh? Stop issuing plastic surgery logic that's 15 years old.

MOAR PLESESD

Where are you getting all these new leaks? I stay abreast with all this fappening shit and a lot of this is new.

cuntinue

she's like 40.

She's 34

oh geez
that changes everything
>GUYS, STOP POSTING, SHE'S 40
>AS IN 40 YEARS OF AGE
Thanks user, you really helped us dodge a bullet there.

so?

OP here, sorry to inform youb guys these are not new leaks, just stufff from her twitter, instagram and snapchat stories. The real fappening pics are the ones we already know and love, nothing new for the moment, but there are more apparently →

>>>>

in Hollywood years that's 50

Iliza is probably leaking these herself to raise interest for her new internet show, which I'm sure will blow cock because she doesn't know how to oversee anything besides stand up.

Good, that just gives the public leverage.
>how bad do you want it?
>how bad do you want us to want it?

Iliza is honestly kind of a shit person. Her entire platform is for feminism and equality, and to not have women judged for their appearance, yet all she does is judge men and mock them for their weaknesses. The hypocrisy is hilarious.

Also she makes really stupid points when she tries to talk about subjects like science or technology, which is a lot because she's constantly trying to make herself look smart.

Kurt Metzger summed it up best: I can't find someone funny if all I'm thinking about is wanting to fuck them.

I agree 100% she thinks she's this big shot, she stated in a liv evideo "Disgusting men are pissed and say dumb things bc I dont wanna fuck them"

I don't think she's that attractive though. She's like a 7 or 7.5. Definitely too attractive to be a legendary comedian, but just above average in real life.

She's an idiot but still really hot and sexy to me

I'd rate her similarly, but that's still enough to push objectification thoughts in front of humorousness thoughts. The funniest chicks are 6s and under.

She literally looks like a boy in that picture u faggot.

She's actually pretty hilarious though. Saw her play at the comedy store a few months back- really solid set

Who is this D-lister?

on here; www.mallandrinhas.net

This has nothing to do with ILIZA but its a really dope site!!

They can be placed by the belly deflated and then inflated in place by a long cateter. BUT this technique leaves a trail on the stomach and such a ripe woman coldn't use such technique. My guess is those boobs are the real deal, blessed be her.

She doesn't have fake boobs. Only fake jokes.