Press S to spit on his career

Press S to spit on his career.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3k1ymn
soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/sex-determination-and-differentiation
isna.org/faq/frequency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why don't you dumb faggots know anything about science if you love it so much. we all start off as in between genders while in the whom... xx and xy are not the only options. hermaphrodites are born all the time.... your a bunch of butthurt virgins yo...

lol that boi don't know shit

he gets ass tho. trannys get ass, faggots get ass..... what do you get? other than getting ur butt hurt by boys in dresses....

if by
>all the time
you mean
>1 out of 2000
then sure.

Thats like saying since this one woman got pregnant from rape that all abortions are justifiable lol

you sound like a retarded turd burglar
kys you dirty homo

I want to be a boy in a dress but only because I want to be treated like a slut and fucked until I can't walk anymore, not because I want to be quadrotorgender.

They are not born all the time you fucking retard. It's a rare disorder. Literally 0.00066% of births.

>Bill Nye sends Sup Forumstards into a frenzy
>This time using science

Kek.

I just watched this episode, and I agree with a lot of what he said.

I have a problem when it come to mate selection. It's just easier to find someone dressed as a male and assume they have a penis, I have a vagina, we are sexual partners

>implying only rape pregnancies are "justifiable" abortions

ur so upset by boys in dresses you just compared it to killing a baby. go cry somemore alt right faggot getting brainwashed by conservatives.lmao smdh

(((science)))

good one bro. u suure showed him whos the autistic fuck.

Not an argument. Stay mad.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Samefag here

I was recently in a college cafeteria. A person sat down by me and we struck up a conversation. It's name was ambiguous, it's sex was ambiguous, it's preference was ambiguous. I found this individual attractive. I am perfectly willing to accommodate any sex and/or gender, but it would be super helpful to know.

I am not saying we can't solve these problems, but these problems exist.

>This time using science
This time using "science"

ftfy

yea and it makes you mad bitch...now address the other shit I said you mindless dipshit....or let me guess, you don't have a real argument, youre just desperate to get on the band wagon. have fun being a virgin. boys in dresses get more ass than you. cry about it bitch....

Reminder that all his fans are the type of people to unironically use the term "science the shit outta this"

Fuck off you waste of human resource

You make more money than him being unemployed and who's sole purpose in life is triggering people on the internet?

So bill the mechanical engineering guy is an authority on science?

you should do the actual research. virgin.

>Be op
>Be proud of willful ignorance
>Secretly jack off to trap threads

Don't worry we're all friends here

Say that to Matt Damon's face and not online

Yes, the engineer who worked for Lockheed and JPL and has an instrument on Mars, and has devoted his life to science education is more qualified than your dumb ass.

Having watched that whole episode yesterday, he doesnt say that quote once, in fact weirdly he avoids gender completely.

>mfw fags still think this quote is real

Bill Nye S5E03 skip to 9:06 to see the real quote

dailymotion.com/video/x3k1ymn

He never said this shit guys c'mon, learn to fact check shit

Bill Nye isn't even a scientist.
He has no PHD, and all he talks about is what other people are doing.
Calling him a scientist is like calling a reporter writing a story about something an expert on the topic.

Yes, I'm implying that Bill Nye, the developer of instruments for Space Missions and highly respected scientific figure, has more Scientific integrity than a bunch of butthurt neckbeards on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I mean jesus fucking christ, how can you be that fucking retarded.

Faggot

>we all start off as in between genders while in the whom
wrong
find out what a zygote is

Because science doesn't change when new evidence is presented .

Just like knowing cobol and mainframes really well doesn't mean you know everything about java and x86 machines. I never said he was poor at mechanical engineering / physics. Just poor at the science of biology.

Actually, 1 in 2000 people have VISIBLY ambiguous genitalia. If you're going to post stats play the rest of the tape.

>you should do the actual research
>virgin.
Oh you got me.
That image macro you always see that says 97% of all studies etc etc specifically states that it's 97% of all studies done between 1991 and 2012. But in 2014, scientists realized that earlier estimates of what the CO2 levels were in the carboniferous period were actually way too low. When we thought the +10 degree global average temperature of the Jurassic period was caused by CO2 levels of 600ppm, that made our current levels of 400ppm seem pretty drastic. But now we know that it was actually 1800ppm, over 4 times our current levels, that caused that 10 degrees.

Simply put, while it is a fact that recent temperatures have been gradually increasing, the ratio of CO2 to temperature increase is drastically out of proportion in the data from which all of those 97% of studies were based on.

BUT by this point we have people who went into debt for college to specialize in what they thought was an impending catastrophic event. We have people who have put themselves on a moral high-horse believing themselves to be championing the cause of saving the earth from Captain Planet villains. And to get those people to process the fact that the information those decisions were based on was flawed is tantamount to getting someone to admit they've wasted their entire life on a mistake. So anyone who points out the fact that the data is errant must be painted as being in complete denial of the weather outside so they can maintain their belief that they are valiantly pursuing an absolute truth of the highest importance.
>so you don't think CO2 is affecting the temperature?
Of course it is. But not as drastically as people in the 90's thought.
>but the temperature is RISING and BLUE WATER EVENT and DESOLATE LIFELESS EARTH
Again, the CO2 levels have been almost 5x our current level before, and guess what happened *after* that?
HINT: IT WAS AN ICE AGE.

quit trying to make sense and sound smart faggot... knowing what you talking about will get you ignored in this thread.lmao fuck off with your shit if u gona make these autistic virgins deal with actual facts and logic. you know they will ignor any reality check they are dealt... just like these virgins do with their own reality.lmao

Scientist =/= PhD.

He's not just a reporter, he has Cornell University education, combined with decades of engineering expertise, and many decades of (((reading a fucking book, you fucking nazi bitches))) to inform his opinion.

>virgin
Nice projection.

And I don't mind addressing the rest of your argument.

>we all start off as in between genders while in the whom

This is not true. Sex is determined at conception. An X or Y from the sperm cell fuses with the X from the female's egg.

You. Are. A. Faggot.

no. you are wrong. you can say it different all you want. are gentiles are half way between boy and girl. deal with it virgin. faggots and trannys get more ass than you and you have to deal with it. I have to go piss in the stall next to some little girls...deal with it virgin....

sorry virgin, I cant hear you over how butthurt you are.lmao

> ALL THE TIME
> Statistics lower than 1%
> ALL THE TIME!

Well, Okay. Climate Change was never brought up, but good for you on pulling out your thesis for your essay.

Also, reminder that the Ice Age was due to a change in... you know, the climate.

That's some autistic-ass writer trying to appeal to millennials

Where it says 90s need to change to "before common core"
2017 needs to be current education..
Which is common core.
Lol.

Women are lamenting your poor reasoning skills, faggot.

S

wrong. go do the research dumb faggot.

you cant punctuate worth a shit, virgin.

god Sup Forums has really gone to shit. See ya never fags

How does fertilization work then? If I'm wrong, can you tell me when biological sex is determined?

You. Don't Understand. Rhetorical. Devices.

Exactly. I never expected that you had an attention span to actually read all that. It's ok, mommy should be coming soon with your adhd meds chicken tendies.

Fuck you

This made my night

For fucks sake, this stupid fucking image is taking over and no one even asks if he ever said either thing.

uhh ohhh someone's projecting....

That's what cisgender means? So it's basically a way to marginalize a normal person?

ur getting that stat from biased sources. everything you think you know about it, you learned from other butthurt scared republicans that cant handle the fact that they experimented with boys when they were young.

im not a book faggot. go find the info urself please and thanx

He's a science educator with a more than adequate background and a team of researchers and writers working on his material.
Not to mention he's teaching some really basic ass, widely accepted shit. Any non-autist high school student knows the material he's putting forward. It's just your dumb ass that thinks his children's show is some groundbreaking black magic shit
Go back to your puritan village and burn a witch or something, stay out of the functioning world, you're dragging us down.

>implying common core has ANYTHING to do with the progressiveness with which one takes into consideration during one's scientific research

Common core was just a method of making the standardization of testing and curricula easier and more ordered.

Common Core IS VERY bad, but not for any reason remotely close to what you're claming.

Source: I'm an Educator

+1 internets

Not that rare, I've fucked two.

Keep reading infowars...friend.

jfc this thread is full of sjw fags

lmao
>short attention span
I got rekt.lol

Is it just me or is the "outrage" over this just seem to be by a bunch of people who haven't even watched what the are complaining about?

im sure you are friend. have fun with that.

>jfc this thread is full of (some, not all) people providing legitimate arguments in response to people who are having their feelings hurt by a celebrity with a different opinion than them*

ftfy

Here:

soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/sex-determination-and-differentiation
>When an egg and a sperm fuse during reproduction, the chromosome that the sperm carries determines the sex of the child.

So now you know.

sure it dose. that's why your argument is so compelling...
>republicans arnt just mad

educator shouldnt be capitalized, I bet youre shit at your job.

S

isna.org/faq/frequency

This is the Intersex Society of North America and their statistics agree with what he posted. Let me guess, they are biased too?

>Ignores argument to attack the grammatical integrity of my statement

Okay. Then why did you not capitalize "educator" in the beginning of your sentence or add an apostrophe within the words "shouldnt" and "youre"?

oh so you wana pick on people with birth defects? wow faggot that's a new sad low, even for you. you virgins enjoy picking on trannys.. oh wait, trannys have a life unlike you guys. cheers faggot. put some ice on that butt....

Because im stoopid and typing is haard

Are you on drugs? I have nothing against transsexuals and I'm not picking on anybody. All I did was post a biological truth about how sex is assigned in humans.

>all the time
who gives a shit how often it happens faggot. that has nothing to do with anything.

its sooo haaaaarrrdddd

There using an old version of drupal, I would say their incompetent.

oh god its soooooo hhhhhhhhaaaaaaarrrrrrrddddddd

im just fucking with you, don't get butthurt. do the research on how the fetus is formed. it forms inbetween gender genitals before it chooses a sex. and honestly, people can have whatever facts they want to back up their claims against trannys and shit, it dosnt chage the fact that anyone who is upset by boys in dresses is a sad fucking pathetic virgin who needs a life.

Ohh yeah ooooo its soooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddd

they are rare mutans who should be die, like you

*ignore

Im not talking about typing anymore sexy smarht man :*

Top tier stuff mang

On a separate note my favorite argument is cuntboys, the FtM people, and if you like them, you're gay too, but MtF is gay because it's a guy, and FtM is gay because it's a guy

sir, you spelled "I don't have a real argument so il just correct your spelling" incorrectly.

deal with it virgin.

Hey man you're misunderstanding my view. I have no issue with trannies. I've taken several biology classes at uni and know the details of how a fetus is formed and when sex is determined.

You are absolutely correct that an embryo has precursor genitals before it chooses a sex. The choice is determined at conception by the sperm cell. If the sperm cell donates a Y chromosome the precursor genitalia will become male. If the sperm donates an X it becomes female. The chromosome is what determines the type of hormones that will be released to trigger sexual differentiation.

I'm not arguing with you I'm just trying to explain how it works. I'm not anti-tranny or anything, just pro-truth.

just cause these faggots mad, dosnt make my true statement bait.... virgins just cant self actualize worth a shit so they have to pay attention to boys in dresses to feel like even a shred of a man...

Statistically speaking, that is not impossible, but it's very unlikely

>I'm not listening
Wow you, uh... got him...