Jeff Fisher FIRED

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18263718/jeff-fisher-fired-coach-st-louis-rams

wow welcome to three hours ago

Which other team is firing their coach this year?

If it's yours, you're in danger of getting Fisher.

Lock: Jacksonville
Probable: Chargers, Saints
Maybe: Bills, Colts/Texans (whoever misses playoffs)

Bengals, Jaguars, Bills.

>st louis rams

ESPN does it again.

Browns coach

I hope Sean Payton gets fired so he can go to a team with talent. He's a pretty good coach when he has players who are worth a shit.

We got rid of what was holding us down. We're going to win the super bowl next year, piece of shit. We have one of the strongest teams in the league, the only reason we are not 9-3 is because of our coach, who is now gone. Prepare for the year of the ram faggot.

I want to throatcheck you irl.

Fucking finally.

All those years with a hall of fame caliber QB.. sure...

COAT OF ARMS BANNERS FLY IN THE WIND

the thread that meme'd Jeff Fisher's firing

Well, yeah, he did win the Super Bowl, hence my calling him a pretty good coach.

But the Saints have been shit for like four years now, ever since Mickey Loomis decided to tear up his will and try to make his gold digger girlfriend the inheritor of the team. There's too much dysfunction, and on top of that the GM decisions have been trash.

Payton getting fired would set off a feeding frenzy. Every team but the Patriots and the Seahawks would try and hire him.

Dont forget the Bengals

shoot sorry mister S, i got fired

i really can't do anything right, can i?

Wrong

He'll never coach another NFL game in his life.

>Gruden considered to replace Fisher
Please please make this happen
I want to see spider 2 y banana

Jacksonville will riot if Khan hires him. We still haven't forgiven him stealing our playbooks in 1999/2000.

Being from Saint Louis, this is the most I have laughed in years!! thank you, Jeff Fisher.

Oh boy all 12 of the Jaguars fans will riot!