Who would be able to beat him in a rap battle?

who would be able to beat him in a rap battle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaJy9ba1T0s
youtu.be/Ui0SmXGGm5M?t=1m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=OFe1Uf-6Bik
youtube.com/watch?v=to_cBEP4PEg
youtube.com/watch?v=lVTTdDoGZqg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gl83XjzUKg
youtube.com/watch?v=8P3jEubgksk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

viper

MF DOOM
MC Ride
Viper

I could beat him in a fight

Lots of rappers, eminem did do some battle rapping early on but it was never really his thing after Slim shady EP.

Not to say he's not talented but there's probably more than a thousand rappers that'd smash him in a battle. The reason you don't know about them is because the ability to freestyle/battle well doesn't really translate to writing good/commercially succesful songs.

To give you a few names though. Eyedea, KRS-one in his prime, loaded lux.

I don't think any of them are battle rappers. Maybe DOOM but I haven't heard him freestyle

Papoose

youtube.com/watch?v=yaJy9ba1T0s

k dot

He's pointing at us...

Kendrick Lamar

LOL no, I love Kenny but he can't freestyle
youtu.be/Ui0SmXGGm5M?t=1m36s

nah it's not like a firey freestyle or something but it's quality and real shit

any modern day battle rapper on url

dude this freestyle is amazing what the hell are you talking about

Free-styling is way too overrated, I mean sure it's flashy and "epic" but a guy like Kendrick musters acclaim because of his ability to write poetry that you can't think of in an instant. It takes time and effort, and that beat was way too boring for his flow and talent to really come out

that being said, he fucking killed it, you're trippin bro

That's my point. It sounds nice because he's mostly spewing verses from TPAB. It's not off the top like battle rapper would be ready for. But again, Kendrick isn't a battle rapper. So he doesn't belong in the convo.

Kendrick with a pen is a threat to Em, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFe1Uf-6Bik
the best

I mean he's just spazzing out because of how woke he is, he is on the zenith of yakub power level

he literally destroyed this guys career
youtube.com/watch?v=to_cBEP4PEg
1:31

best rapper

official freestyle thread? youtube.com/watch?v=lVTTdDoGZqg

You're literally an revisionist idiot. Eminem is unbeatable, even Canibus couldn't beat him, imbecile Eminem continued having beefs and battling after Slim shady EP. Not even saying theres no one who could beat in a possible battle or beef but Eminem is lirally the most prolific battle rapper of all time.

Lol. Eminem even won against the media blackash imagine no name random rappers

Lol. Kendrick lyrics is very simple, hes a one trick pony.

>Kendrick with a pen is a threat to Em, though.

No.

Hes basic and over-rated by fangirls.

You read the To Pimp A Butterfly and DAMN. lyrics?

Laughs.

Andre 3000.

Ace of course.

Harry Mack

youtube.com/watch?v=4Gl83XjzUKg

I'll start.
Muse

that wasnt a freesyle, he wrote it beforehand. His performance was really bad on that beat

Fuck you

damn...

Actual Battle Rappers.
youtube.com/watch?v=8P3jEubgksk

Uminem

k dot

Moonman

Holy fuck you're stupid. Beef and diss tracks isn't battle rapping, battle rapping is face to face.

Em's kinda an autist about rhyming after passing his addiction so he's prob still really good

A few years ago, nobody.
Today, K Dot only probably

Not to sound boastful, but I could do it. I rap battle competitively and use Em's stuff to practice.

do any of you autists actually know what a rap battle is

Royce da 5'9"

his old self could beat him in a battle, he would stand no chance against that tattoed pill junkie with bleached hair, unless anyone thinks that chopper rapping is the ultimate skill

Wasn't Immortal Technique a renowned battle rapper?

it's well known that Big Pun killed Eminem in a rap battle when he was coming up
it's a shame that guy was a planet and his heart gave out

me

Krishna Epitaph

Literally anyone ever