My 18 year old cousin in Hong Kong is dating a 13 year girl. And nobody has a problem with it...

My 18 year old cousin in Hong Kong is dating a 13 year girl. And nobody has a problem with it, as they go out without any problems.

Would this be acceptable in your country?

>his country has legalized gays but not lolis

More pics of them

Yeah that's kinda weird imo.

If she was 14 or 15 it wouldn't be too bad but 13 is still "child" to me

wtf is wrong with Hong Kong

if she bleeds...

>thinly veiled /r/AsianMasculinity thread

That's pretty hot desu senpai

t

What is 13 year old white girl doing in Hong Kong?

he told me she is really mature for her age

>thinly veiled
there's nothing veiled about his threads

This would be acceptable in my country one hundred years ago, I guess.

>only kids wanna date asians lmfao

I don't care about legality, he's exploiting her youthfulness and it's a shame she doesn't have family that care enough about her to beat that slant's ass.

Hong Kong is FULL of 13 year old white girls. They love asian dick and money.

Well, he found a way to dodge the 3 day ban at least. The Asian is evolving.

I should be suprised but I'm honestly not.

Dude. This is fucking unacceptable. The legal age here for this is 14 y/o, and even 14 y/o isn't well seen. The acceptable for a 18 y/o here is at least 16 y/o.

Illegal as long as he rails her and looked down on by society.

Chris Han-San

this

What a pervert,and her need back to school.

My 21 years old sister is dating a 18 years old girl

How fucking short is this manlet

Why don't you join them?

I'm in love with 2D people

>he told me she is really mature for her age
ahhahahahahahhaah

>tfw no hot big sister and her hot gf who happened to be bisexual and also kinky enough to have fun with her little bro sexually
Why my life can't be like anime.

But I'm the big sister

real fucking weird m8 but i see it all the time in highschool ie like 25 year old guys dating 14 year olds and shit.

trashy girls are into that so whatever.

honestly her dad is probably some rich banker guy and her parents probably don't pay attention to her.

Is the girl anglo? That explains why she is ugly af.
Her face is 20 years old.

Yeah it's actually pretty accepted

Fucking underage girls and adults is the same thing, most of teenagers date guys over 20+

Is it common for lil white girls to be walking around in Hong Kong? I didn't realize they had a lil white girl population.

You are fucking pathetic. That isn't called exploitation, it's admiration and appreciation.
I swear you normalfags have the most fucked up mindset when it comes to human relationships.

It's called projection, they project what they would do and they assume everyone else things like them.

Why do they always say that? Is it an excuse or something

Expats parents nigga

That's what happens when people aren't bound by irrational arbitrary rules in this regard. Girls are naturally drawn towards those who can protect her while guys are drawn to young tight pussy, I mean people they can protect and provide for.
It's why all form have a degree of "daddy issues", because he represented what would become around puberty, the type of person she is sexually drawn towards.
Basically what women are looking for in a man is someone who can fill the role of her father, only with added sex.
It is a little surprising how some, or even many people fail to observe these relations taking place. It is almost as if they have a magical delusional ideal of what a relationship should be and block out anything to the contrary, till they find out the girl is having sex with someone else or depending on how long they've been together, divorce papers.