Hey Sup Forums due to the insane drinking age here in good ole burger shotgun land even though im 19 I still cant go...

Hey Sup Forums due to the insane drinking age here in good ole burger shotgun land even though im 19 I still cant go out and get myself a nice stiff drink, and I dont have any friends to get me some so what can I do to get some kind of alcohol I can drink? I looked into ordering some online with btc but all of the sites seem to id when the package gets delivered and if no persons over 21 is avaliable they take it back and you get a refund minus cost of shipping.
>inb4 dont drink
>inb4 get friends faggot
>inb4 smonk weeds
Not a legal state so I cant smoke weed, I have two friends both of which are younger than me and also dont know how to get alcohol, and as for dont drink I probably wouldnt if I could get benzos without the ever rising price of rc's. So what are some ways aside from the hang outside the gas station and "hey mister" people for hours on end, did that and all I got was the cops called and I had to book it so im over that idea. Aside from that general drinking thread I guess, I love vodka more than anything but a relaxing corona hits the spot when im not in a rush.

reddit /r/fakeid

Just wear office professional clothes and hit up a busy happy hour in a rich part of town. Worked for me at 16

Make some toilet wine broski, not that hard.

We used to steal cheapo bottles from the grocery store when we were in hs, do that

>live I kangarooland
>drinking age is 18
>bought alcohol since I was 16
>no one bothers to check id
>feelsgoodman

Maybe ill invest in some nicer clothing and give that a whirl
I made some wine back in high school but I wanted to try and get some liquor and I cant just have a still laying around
I too in high school managed to steal a 40 with some friends but now a 19 year old walking around with a school bag? I feel like I would be picked out in an instant, but maybe ill try about the time school lets out so it seems like im a senior getting a snack or some shit

I would hook you up famalamadingdong but you're not in a legal state so I know you're too far away. Good luck little Sup Forumsastard

This is what I did when I was in college.
>normies have parties
>thirsty thursday pre-game is on my floor
>I walk in to the room full of alcohol
>grab a bottle off the table and leave a 20
No one ever fucking noticed me. They always wondered who did that. Like who steals a 10 dollar bottle of vodka and leaves a 20 in it's place? A smart 18 year old. Or possibly an autistic one. Still never got caught.

thanks for the offer anyway fellow Sup Forumsro
If anyone else needs to know im east coast, specifically western nc if anyone in the same state wants to ship me a bottle of tequila for some bitcoin lol

If you can grow a beard, I've been buying beer at shady bodegas since I was 14. Just grow some scruff, don't engage directly, make yourself feel like someone with soul crushing depression, a cheating wife, whore daughter, drug addicted faggot son, and you've just finished working a 60 hour week. Then sell that shit. Hard. Grumble your responses, give guttural grunts for noncommittal answers, really make them feel like you've died inside. Also, don't dick around looking for alcohol. Go straight in, give yourself 30 seconds to look, grab what looks best, no bitch beers or fruity bullshit. Use cash, don't keep it in your wallet. If asked for ID, act like you're checking for your wallet and then apologize for leaving it wherever and calmly leave. Do not argue. If they want the sale, they will say it's okay. The shittier the corner store, and the more foreign the cashier, the easier this is.

Alcohol sucks

blonde, trying to grow a beard is basically the 7th circle of hell, patchy, grows at different rates per face area, very slow anyway after about a month I have an 8th graders first moustache. Genetics werent too kind, 5'9 so not tall enough to just pass for an adult

Then just wait til you're 21 fag, are you that much of a weakling you need to drink?

I like it in moderation, few weekend nights out of the month. But in general yeah alcohol is pretty damn shitty but its probably the easiest thing to get for me

You bet your ass I am

Go dig a fucking hole and simply brush the dirt off before you go into the store. Early afternoon is best for this. All other statements still apply. Be dirty, sweaty and smelly and look like your life is generally miserable and alcohol is your only solace.

I got lucky when I was 15 because I knew the owner of my liquor store since I was an infant. He started selling me a fifth a week. I only knew him because,my dad was an alcoholic and he knew my dad made me start drinking at 7 because he made me take pulls off a bottle out front of the store.

>destroyed liver

Can't be destroyed if I crystallize it first.

But in all seriousness, I have suffered jaundice and faced the three day hangover. I rarely drink in my old age of 28 and I stick to expensive liquor so it scares me to drink more than a glass.

Kill yourself

I've obviously tried faggot

You nig nogs are hopeless. Go to gas station or other seedy area where homeless people beg for money. Get homeless person to buy liquor for you under the auspice they can keep the change. Get liquor, let them keep the change. This isn't rocket science people.

Stupid redditfag

welp for one, not a nig, two, im in a rural area where theyre should theoretically be a good selection of bums but we only had one and he got hit by a car 7 months ago and died, but he never bought anyone liquor anyway just took the 20 and pissed on people and yelled police before running away. RIP hoboman you will be missed