For the love of God, someone, please tell me how to get out of the friendzone

For the love of God, someone, please tell me how to get out of the friendzone

Other urls found in this thread:

selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xjmAKU1-vF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

umm, she has cum dripping out of her vagina.

It's her boyfriend's cum. They fucked in my car right before he went to get us some beer.

Drop them out of your life entirely and find someone else, or, alternatively, ask her on a datey date time and have her drop you out of her life. All sorts of options 5 ya

You don't. It doesn't happen. You chalk up the loss and stop being a pussy so it won't happen again.

>They fucked in my car

Nigga u srs?

you have a narrow window early in a friendship to get out of the friendzone... once it closes, you're fucked

this will help for next time

selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf

Pic is so fucking hot.
Got some more?

There is no friendzone. If she isn't attracted to you that's too bad. If you don't value the friendship beyond it's potential sexual value you should leave her alone, if not that's kind of creepy.

post your tits, fuckmeat.

Don't get into it in the first place.

If you're in it, retract all attention.

yeah. neither of them have a car so they borrow mine all the time.

Walk up and say i like you want to go out on a date? Cant be a girlfriend without being friends. It is in the title.

Be more assertive, decisive and start dating one of her friends, tell her how great is your new relationship.

invite her over to hang out alone, watch a movie, get closer than normal, if you feel some heat put your hand on her lower leg, give it the lightest continual squeeze, look at her, now kiss.

boom, friendzone ded.

>f she isn't attracted to you that's too bad.

You're not getting the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to teach me how to make her attracted to me.

Forget about her, move on, find another girl and don't be too good and available for her

idk, xanax?

i need repeating digits

Step up in the club like
>shawty can I fuck?
She'll be like "when?"
>I'm about to bust a nut

She doesn't really have any friends. Just me.

We grew up together on the same street. I've known her since I can remember.

Give her a spanking everytime she's being an asshole, it will lead to fucking.

Go to /fit/ start a lifting regiment, get muscular. Go for big arms and big legs, do not skip leg day.

Let the girls come to you, don't look for a meaningful relationship, just steady pussy and some nice flings.

dude shut up, pic has been around for years

fit is for homosexuals who don't understand female attraction triggers.

They think they do, but they don't.

just idk, fucking tell her you like her like a normal damn person?

Not it has not. I just took that pic today, fucking liar.

I said use them for lifting knowledge, note date rape advice.

Memorize the hot-crazy matrix.
Limit your conversation with any women of interest to a few minutes of smalltalk every day or two to build her intrigue (this always works so long as you arent an obvious dumbass about it).
Make any hobbies or interests you have look as interesting as possible.
Let her talk about herself. A lot.
A single, nonchalant compliment every now and again does great.
???
Profit

You can't get out. Once you're there you'll always gonna be there.

Fine line between friendship and being used as a convinence. If they have no car and show no signs of improvement, you are their friend because its a convinence for them and nothing more. Guaranteed once and if they get their own car theyll disappear from anons life.

not*

My phone sucks with typing.

rape

>grew up together
You're fucked

>I've known her since I can remember.

That's a problem, she may view you as her brother, but the advice still applies. Ramp up dominant behavior, start dating anyone and gauge her reactions. It's a longshot but that's still your best chance.

Son listen up, here's how I roll.

I talk to a female and after a bit I make it known I'm not interested in being friends. They respond like this:

If they are down then it turns into something however short lived.

If then aren't and want to remain friends I laugh at them and tell them that we aren't friends so lets not call it something it isn't. Sometimes they cry sometimes they get clingy. Either way I'm done and walk away.

Know this, maybe they put you there but it's your choice to stay there.

My phone sucks at typing
>my fingers are too fat to hit the keys properly.

Post more then faggot

Alpha as fuck

I don't have any others that don't have her face on it.

Literally just go for it. That's all there is, you make it out or you don't and then you try again.

The reason you're in the friendzone is because you didn't indicate enough interest, didn't flirt enough, didn't present yourself as a potential love interest when you first formed your relationship with her. You only presented yourself as a friend. And now that's all you are. If you're in the friendzone, it's your fault you're there. Like others here have said, the best thing to do is make sure you don't go there in the first place.

Either way, the best way to go about it is just with some confidence. Flirt with her more often, eventually ask if you can take her out on a date. Maybe she'll say yes, maybe not, but either way you won't be floating in limbo. You'll never get anywhere if you don't try something. One day when you'll older you'll realize asking girls out is easy and no big deal, and you'll be kicking yourself for missing your opportunity.

First off, there is no friendzone unless you put yourself in it. OR, if she's a cunt and "stayed friends" with you after you confessed your feelings like a lot of girls. But ultimately it's your fault for staying in that situation.

On that note, it's really fucking simple. Your only chance at getting her to notice you as more than a friend is to do some combination of these things:

>Get fit. Muscular. Lift. Eat a healthy diet.
>Get a good job
>Start doing interesting things (take interesting trips, go to interesting places, meet interesting people)

Basically get out of your shell and start doing things that are interesting and don't include her, and she'll notice you as a man. I have a feeling though, by the time she does, you'll have already turned into an awesome, interesting, fit man who left her in the dust a long time ago.

Cut off her face

Then post her face nigga, or just block it on paint

>went to /fit/ a few years ago for this purpose
>got /fit/ and had a few girls over the year
>ended up sucking an even fitter guys cock in the gym shower
>gay now

Thanks /fit/

1. always smile, keep the conversation light, you must always project that you are relaxed and in control
2. compliment her regularly on her clothes, shoes, makeup.
3. strike up innocent conversation at every possible opportunity
4. remember her tastes, preferences, and incorporate these into your conversation, make her the center of attention
5. bring her occasional little presents, keep them innocent - little candies, a cute keychain, a picture frame for her dog's photo on her desk etc
6. learn her daily schedule and make a note of her important days, show interest in her life and keep her the center of attention
7. look for opportunities to socialize outside of work. go out for coffee, eat lunch with her, etc. always be playful, joke around and keep things light and fun!
8. after a few weeks, offer to take her out to a concert, movie or day trip to a lake or something. get to know her outside of work and build up her trust in you.
9. start making accidental contact with her, brush up against her arm or leg, compliment her on the lovely smell of her hair
10. be a gentleman, be respectful, never offer her alcohol (unless she asks first), be a responsible daddy figure and never give her a reason to consider you a threat.

Damn OP.. got any other pictures of her? I just want a face shot at this point.

Stop being a sucker. Don't do everything they tell you to do. If you're not fucking them then do not be their friend.

When your testosterone gets too high, women aren't enough anymore.
You played yourself, son.
All alpha's lead to no homo.

Have you considered the possibility that you were always gay, and that getting fit was your way of trying to disprove that, but ultimately freed you to be who you really are?

Femanon here.

If this is true, there is no way in hell she could be so oblivious as to not know you could see her pussy while she was hanging from that bar. She was intentionally showing it to you because she likes teasing you.

She knows that you're attracted to her and she likes leading you on for the attention.

>Women have the power of decision
>Men have the power to ask literally anyone else

Ever seen a left or right thread? Our inadequacy stems from not obtaining them, theirs stems from not being the one snowflake you want. Ask and get rejected, take it like a man and throw the line out at her friend and see if you can reel her in instead.

cringe

Doesnt exist

Booze

Post your tits you fat bitch

She here: www.mallandrinhas.net

Sack up. Make it clear you're interested in her. Ask her out, either she says yes, or she says no, or she says now's not a good time which is also no, or she says let me think about it which is also a no. In case of no, move on with your life. Doesn't matter if you think you're a perfect match, doesn't matter if your dick shoots rainbows and she's always talking about how she just wants a dude with a rainbow-laser dick. Though, you know in that specific case, maybe just mention it and see if that's a game changer.

Otherwise, move on, find your confidence, and you'll find another girl.

>>yfw

/thread

>Go to /fit/, get muscular.
>become gorgeous

>this

youtube.com/watch?v=xjmAKU1-vF0

11. if she objects to any accidental contact, always joke/smile, back off, but never give up. be clumsy and lovingly polite until she gives in and tolerates your touch without any objections
12. compliment her on the way she walks, her beautiful figure, her strong physique, her smooth skin, her lovely voice etc
13. start making intentional contact, warm up her neck and shoulders if she is cold, pull her in for a hug if she is stressed, slide your arm around her waist and whisper reassurances in her ear. keep away from her tits and ass, don't ruin things! above all, make sure that you are building trust, never destroy it.
14. if she still needs loosening, now is the time to offer sweet wine or cocktails, never beer or straight liquor. you want to lull her with the sweetness of drink and let her forget any reservations she might have.
15. continue whispering sweet things in her ear, and start kissing her hands, arms, shoulders. if there is no objection, move up to her neck, shoulders, pull her into close contact. if she exhales and closes her eyes, you're home free! gently make contact with her lips and insert your tongue and start making out!

Also, don't be the dumbass who can't be friends with women because he can't handle them not wanting his dick all the time. If the friendship is genuine, value it for what it is.

Sup bud. You don't go from friend zone to sexual attraction. It's more like friendzone, to "neutral" zone, to potential sex partner zone. There have been girls I was "friendzoned" with in high school, and I was like fuck it, im just going to improve myself until I'm too good for them, and/or until they want me, and/or I end up getting with girls way better than them. Takes a few years. But sometimes it works. It's like you're a "new person" so you get a new "evaluation".There is the very rare occasion where you're both drunk and you guys just bang because you're so familiar to her, but that only has a slight chance if you're okay looking and not a fucking weirdo. If you're not good looking, and you're awkward as fuck, you should really just be grateful that she considers you a friend, and there is 0% chance of you getting with her. I never post here but I'm in my mid 20's and I'm decent with women so I figure I can help you guys out once in awhile lol. Good luck

>cut off her face
kek

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has outten out of the friendzone.

So when you first meet somebody do you instantly show them that you're interested or do you play games and take it slow?

>I definitely don't want to fuck you, we're just friends

>I want to fuck you but I'm a pussy and won't say it

>Can I fuck you

Three kinds of men.

You don't

Don't believe any of this fedora-tipping MRA bullshit. She either likes you or she doesn't, and none of this shit will change it. There's no magical compliment number that earns you access to her pants.

Also, drinking for fun is fun. Plying a woman who wouldn't normally sleep with you with drinks in the hopes that she'll sleep with you once drunk is creepy as shit, if not outright illegal in all circumstances.

>Takes a few years. But sometimes it works.
>there is 0% chance of you getting with her

sounds like a winnar

Op here. We've seen each other naked more times than I can count. Her mom and my mom are best friends and they used to give us baths together when we were kids.

She regularly takes her cloths off in front of me when changing cloths and models her new outfits for me, asking which one is sexier.

"If there is no objection" is not the same thing as "if there is enthusiastic consent"

yes dad

tl;dr

I-I'm not gay. I just suck dick!

Correction: You have been bro-zoned

Jesus dude, I feel bad for you

Nigga, he wants to escape the friend zone, not buy property and retire there...

>Mar. 20
Die

Jesus Christ man grow some balls

You're a fucking aspie.

If this has happened multiple times and you haven't done anything it's all over.

You are her permanent non-relationship cuck.

>this newfag thinks he's won some victory

"hey girl, can I tell you something and not creep you out? you are really gorgeous. do you remember when we used to take baths together? that was so long ago right?! well, i just wanted to tell you that you really have become a beautiful woman. I just didn't want to make it seem like I was just saying it to be nice, you know what I mean? i really mean it... you're going to make a man very lucky one of these days."

Nope

You must be gay.
She's showing you her pussy with someone else's cum dripping out of it and you don't think it's a sign she wants to fuck.
She's the type of girl you should fuck then dump

"thanks user. You're so sweet. I can't believe you still don't have a girlfriend."

Arrange date, bring back to yours or her house. If you get back to any house it's a dun deal that you've secured something. Just go for it and start getting touchy while watching a movie or drinking, progress from there it's not difficult.

If she doesn't respond to you're obvious wants and acts as if you're not doing them/plays them off or denies you coming into her or over yours more than a couple times when she's clearly got nothing better to do, just sack the bitch off. Don't be the guy who keeps chasing tail when you're clearly being played along as the backup for when they need someones shoulder to cry on

It's not her. This is a photo from years ago. OP is bullshitting. There is no way in the world a friend would do this, especially with cum dripping out of her pussy

>Arrange date, bring back to yours or her house.

um, she has a boyfriend.

dem quads though

Forget the friendzone give us sauce already.

"Yes, I'd love to explain the practical impossibility of the so-called light saber."