Ugh, I mean, it's 2015! I can't believe it's the current year and people are still doing this! Come on!

Ugh, I mean, it's 2015! I can't believe it's the current year and people are still doing this! Come on!

great post

did all his predictions start going to shit when 2016 rolled around?

I like that shirt, tie and suit combo but this man is a total shill.

Honestly liked him up until this election but his totally unashamedly non-partisan bullshit has put me off him forever.

Jon Stewart was an unashamed democrat but he called them out when they did stupid or shameful shit.

The fact that he has said NOTHING about Hillary's dirty laundry, which has actually been publicly aired no less, made me realise he's either paid or totally without integrity.

He can fuck off because watching John Oliver regardless of the current year is a sign that you are totally incapable of independent thought.

How come he never attacks Hillary?

She's had the Benghazi scandal, deleted 30000 emails from her private server followed by the wikileaks emails, toppled the Libyan government, sold weapons to every country in the middle east and Julian Assange basically said Hillary had Seth Rich killed for being the DNC leak... and now Assange has implied that Hillary has knowingly sold weapons to ISIS.
She should be in prison but Current Year Man never talks about her

This guy said it

>he's either paid or totally without integrity

>I like that shirt, tie and suit combo
This is the only nice thing we have left to say about this man; it is a nice getup!

Pity he's not a model and his words and opinions are supposed to impress us more than his fashion sense.

I don't know that's kind of a 2009 look for le 2016 man.

That's what Ben Wyatt's character on Parks and Rec wore in 2009 and 2010.

>Pity he's not a model [...]
Now that is a pity. I bet he could sport a line of men's ties, vests, and even golfing attire.

>Parks and Rec
I knew there was a season of something I missed! I feel like you and I were drawn together for this very special purpose: That being updating my unviewed show schedule.

>He should be seen and not heard.

If Current Year Man had superpowers, what would they be?

I am not American, but is anyone actually watching this twat?
In the youtube he is a just sanctimonious hypocrite that dropped the ball and does outright propaganda.
And for fucks he's offensively ugly, where the fuck did they find this inbred?

Superhuman ability to ignore the truth

pretty much a clone of Captain Sweden

it looks gay as fuck, that shirt cant be used with a suit

>it looks gay as fuck
No it doesn't
>that shirt cant be used with a suit
kek, when you have some money you can splurge on a shirt that you'll only use as part of an outfit, loser.

the reason he doesn't say anything about chillary is prolly that stopping trump is a priority for him right now

Thanks for Correcting The Record™.

You underestimate what constitutes suitable attire for attending meth-rich sex parties.

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Wait Trump is still running?

But Oliver has absolutely EVISCERATED him multiple times. You sure you aren't getting confused? How could anyone recover from those TLWT videos?

$.015 cents has been deposited to your account

>$.015 cents
>$
>cents

Never change, America.

dam.... im #mentallyhill now

thanks for correcting the record

I'm confused about how much I made

what prediciton

Phew, thanks for Correcting The Record™. I might have been focusing on something else if it weren't for you bringing my attention to some tiny incidental and inconsequential thing.

If its $.015 then you made 1.5 cents.

If its .015 cents, then you made $.00015.

wait wtf your saying i need 1000 of these posts to make $100?

bullshit. Pretty sure it's nothing like that. From memory they said $100 from every 25 posts if you can prove a + 5 response rate.

You don't know what you're talking about, misogynist.

Just checked and you're full of shit. I'm gonna be cleaning up dullazh whilst you fap to cartoon chatacters for free and post about it on this sit.e.

Hill >>>>>>>> Don

>tfw thought this was a louis theroux thread

>"And if you disagree with me... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

I feel the exact same way.
Also Colbert, can't watch him anymore.
I understand they are rich 1%ers who want things to stay the way they are but the hypocracy of their propaganda angers me.

you are forgetting her support for coups in Honduras, Ukraine, Brazil and others. Each fucking up the respective country creating more immigrants. She supported all the stupid wars that cost trillions of taxpayer money and only benefit military complex.
There would be tons of comedy material there.

What's the opinion on his hair?

All British are genetically close relatives so your mistake is understandable.

Friendly reminder that he has never used the current year argument/fallacy. He's said "it's 2015" once but the context was completely different.

> 2016
> still watching this guy
hmmmm

>all these cucks triggered about someone having a different opinion than them
back to your containment board, pasty faggots

With worse eye-sight

>don't write bad things about muh political comedian cuz it means you have a PTSD reaction to him

kek

Has this man EVER apologized for the Syrian refugee crisis video? You'd think with all the fucking terrorism and crime that ensued from Europe accepting the migrants, he would have said something.

Because the only legit complaint in that list is about her emails. The rest is either bullshit or doesn't matter.
And even if all of that was true she'd still be a better president than Trumpolini.

>toppling foreign governments doesn't matter
Is this your way of saying you're a fan of George Bush?

>nsa agent tries to fit in

>Terrorism
>Having anything to do with refugees

user, he's a liberal, if he said anything about the Terrorism in France or Belgium it was that while terrible, the White People are even worse for blaming the Religion of Peace.

They don't even want to admit that the EU was wrong to be so lax with who they brought in, let alone talk about letting anyone in at all.

>oh no, how dare you put a fucking dictator out of power
Funny thing is you would probably be okay with it if it was done by a conservative.

>oh no, how dare you put a fucking dictator out of power
So you're saying that what George Bush did in Iraq was totally fine, right?

By the way, no, I'm not a supporter of these kinds of wars from either party, but I'm just trying to clarify your position.

If the Dictator's working, why depose him?

It's that old Churchill-ism, "If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons."

It would be stupid to depose Assad when it would basically cede Syria to ISIS

>So you're saying that what George Bush did in Iraq was totally fine, right?
No but only because of how poorly managed and expensive it was.

>It would be stupid to depose Assad when it would basically cede Syria to ISIS
The presence of ISIS makes the whole thing different. America and Europe should go balls to the wall with a large scale invasion force giving it the mission to systematically eradicate ISIS presence in the region.
It's more warranted now than it ever was in Iraq. Deposing Assad would just be a sideshow.
>inb4 that would just be more expensive
Not necessarily and even if it is at least it's actually necessary this time.

>she'd still be a better president than Trumpolini

Hillary, admirer of Angela fucking Merkel. yeah, she'd be great for our nation.

Yeah. Donald, admirer of fucking Benito Mussolini, would be so much better.
How did Burgerstan manage to bumble it's way into such a perfectly awful pair of options.

this is because a great deal of voting Americans are sanctimonious hypocrites that dropped the ball and deploy and consume outright propaganda.

I will donate $1,000 to the Autism Fund if you can provide one video where he says that.