What is the difference between Bolivia and Argentina?

What is the difference between Bolivia and Argentina?

Argentinians are light skinned bolivians.

A combination of high fertility rates among the exclusively German Protestant Christian fundamentalist population and high emigration rates (mostly to Argentina) is turning Bolivia white. At the same time Argentina is turning brown. Bolivia is already 20% white while Argentina is maybe 40% white now.

Bolivia is an almost full blown native American nation that has adopted many 'indigenist' policies. Argentina, on the other hand, is a country whose identity consists on clinging to its Italian and Spanish identity: most Argentinians are third/fourth generation immigrants, actually.

>most Argentinians are third/fourth generation immigrants

Do you really believe this? kek

Argentines don't live in the mountains and do not play flute

I would help both in a war.

would you try

ur

best

shut up, monkey.

Here are locals in Buenos Aires which I assume are Argentinians.
Bolivians look similar but not the same.
So not sure about the difference

Yes. Their immigration pattern resembles that of Jews and Italians to the US. Maybe 10-15% of modern-day Argentinians aged

Bolivia has a stronger and Rocher culture wich IS easily taking over theirs.
Also not self-centered and hardworking.

Argentina has beaches

Keep at it Bolivia, take over Argentina you have my blessings.

I wish they stopped coming here though, we get like 5k legal Argentinians a year nowadays and I said legal because I know a lot of them just don't bother with papers since the government doesn't care about argies.

None

Argies are cunts.
Bolivians are cunts that smell like garlic.

>bolivian carnival.jpg
>I assume they're Argentinians

>falling for a chicano's bait

bolivianfag here, omg

how is it like to live in that shity country?

We need to meme an international alliance into reality between chicanos, german turks, bolivians in argentina etc

The one in the left is ok looking, but generally bolivians are the ugliest people in the world, only surpassed by indigenous kangaroos.

bolivians in Argentina probably don't even know how to operate a computer, let alone speak english.

>The one in the left is ok looking

>there's 0,05% of Argentines living in Uruguay
>there's 3,35% of Uruguayans living in Argentina

why would you lie?
also, there's no such thing as illegals in South America, there's freedom of movement.
you are one angry little faggot.

>I wish they stopped coming here
kill yourself

I meant comparatively. Have you seen what a regular bolivian girl looks like?

yes it is, my monkey friend