OUR GAL

OUR GAL
U
R

G
A
L

>Nichols, who returned to ESPN last year after three years at TNT, took issue with her former colleague’s comments, in which Barkley said the Warriors play “little girly basketball.”

>On “The Jump” on Friday, Nichols took a few minutes to elucidate to Barkley and the world the dangers of equating femininity with weakness, of which Barkley was guilty the night prior. While Barkley had tried to walk back his comments — he said he loves women’s basketball, but couldn’t stomach the 3-point heavy game the Warriors play, more based on grace than physicality — Nichols wouldn’t let him slide.

>“I did text him last night, and I said, ‘Chuck, think about how it feels for girls watching you to hear you use ‘girly’ or ‘girls’ as a substitute word for weak or lame? It’s not OK,’” Nichols said.

I AM STRONG INDEPENDENT BASKETBALL TEAM THAT DONT NEED NO MAN

Well would you rather have him say they're playing like a bunch of pussies or fags?

Then tell WNBA teams to score more than 60 points a game.

but hes not wrong

I actually feel sorry for her, Chuck is going to drop some truth bombs on her and will never recover

Barkley with both his elbows tied behind his back could beat anybody on the warriors

I woke up yesterday to my radio talking about ESPNs nosediving ratings

Was one of the most comfy wake ups I've had in weeks

OOTP baseball is on the humble bundle right now guys
I'm gonna break down and see what all the autism is about
>MLB and NBA and FUCKING SOCCER fans have ridiculously deep simulator RPG games
>we have the same jew run EA game spit into our faces cause niggers are too dumb to ask for more

if anyone would like Rollercoaster Tycoon on steam let me know. never gifted before but I'm sure someone here would get more out of it than me.

Let me know what QT Nolan has to say, then I'll listen.

>letting this bitch IRL tumblr blog while getting paid

When will executives learn?

>it's another canada poster is gay episode

look at that open maw... you know nothing but bitching and nagging comes out of there

>‘Chuck, think about how it feels for girls watching you to hear you use ‘girly’ or ‘girls’ as a substitute word for weak or lame? It’s not OK,’”

then prove him wrong, cunt

Chuck doesn't have a big vocabulary, people should be applauding him for managing to string together several sentences every night.

>he said he loves women’s basketball
sure, sure

>Mark Sanchez is writing feminism articles now

The Sanchize truly has fallen from grace

being girly isn't inherently bad. but in specific things like sports, it objectively IS a synonym for weakness.

you could never get a feminist to agree on this

>women's basketball

It's comedy.

>defending women's basketball at all

The greatest women's team of all time MIGHT be able to beat a mid level men's college team.

Not even close. The women would get destroyed. It wouldn't even be a contest. The best WNBA team might be able to beat a men's high school freshman B team.

Someone post the Gilbert Arenas stuff about the wnba

i watched this live, she wasn't NEARLY as confrontational as this is making it and even though i dont agree with her she backed her opinion up with fair reasoning

and then the buzzfeed type ran with it. "Shreds" this is why nobody takes them seriously

yeah no shit nigga, muh clickbait

>calling a spade a spade is bad

come the fuck on.

Is she still hot, brehs?

But women are biologically physically weaker than men

That puts them 2nd place in strength out of 2 possible genders

I fail to see why equating femininity with a lack of physical strength is somehow wrong

we should give women a chance to defend themselves. All-star break : The East or West (NBA) gets to play the best overall team of the WNBA. They can make their own dream team. Or we can have them play a college team if that's too difficult.

Have this shit every year so we can gauge the skill set of women probably.

Someone send her that female basketball game webm where bitches from both team score on the same hoop.

>“I did text him last night, and I said, ‘Chuck, think about how it feels for girls watching you to hear you use ‘girly’ or ‘girls’ as a substitute word for weak or lame? It’s not OK,’” Nichols said.
All those girls wish they could play like the Warriors.

HES NOT WRONG THO, THE WARRIORS ARE GIRLY GURLS