when's the BEST time to RAPE a WOMAN ?

When she's pregnant.
It's automatically a threesome.

when ever you can get away with it.

Time to get a watch

So, whenever I guess?

When she is dead

always

Whenever the opportunity arises to force their face into the ground, strip off their clothing and force yourself inside their tightness

Are you fucking kidding me. Youre an edgy faggot that tries to stir the pot. Rape is never ok. How would you like it if I stuck a metal pipe down your throat by force? Youre not asking for it but i just have a fixation of ramming objects down your throat. Sure, itll cause harm and maybe even death but since i get turned on by it then its ok. Right? Wrong! This is just a prime example of how stupid you are.

april 27th 2017

4:20

20-30 mins after the roofies kick in

Sound the normalfag alarm

Depends. If you are stronger then me it is right. Strength is all that matters. History goes for he victora, you can rape out any loose ends later.

except the only biological purpose of females is to bare a male's children, they are nothing more and nothing less then cum dumpsters made to be a vessel for your children.

source?

Women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

This made me laugh

when ever you want
their are no rules or procedure when it comes to rape.

When youre a muslim.

when you aren't a sexually frustrated virgin or chemically imbalanced in the brain but if you weren't you wouldn't want to rape now would you?

My nigga, you're a fucking master.

when they're under the influence of something that will sedate them so that neither of you will get hurt from a struggle , remember guys you have to be responsible when raping women

stay safe

when she asks for it

Telle now, who is the bitch in the gif?

Human rape appears not as an aberration but as an alternative gene-promotion strategy that is most likely to be adopted by the 'losers' in the competitive, harem-building struggle. If the means of access to legitimate, consenting sex is not available, then a male may be faced with the choice between force or genetic extinction

tl;dr = Rape is only ok if its your last option.

When she says no

Days that end in Y

when shes newborn

Usually

When they leave the dwelling without a headdress and the guidance of a man.

That makes men nothing more then cum dumpers. According to this theory

You dont make any sense, when you throw away your trash you dont become your trash.

better then being a cum Dumpster you stupid roastie

"When u trow the trash, be weary the trash don't become you."

-Ferdick Neetchi

It does, infact its more than what he even said..think about it. In most species the male's only purpose is to dispense semen and provide food and protection for his family, if he ends up dying the female just finds a new provider. In reality, men really are just cum dispensers for women to use at their own will. That's why marriage is set up the way it is, women don't do much because they don't have to. Men are meant to be workers

When they least expect it, broad day light and at public venues with numerous witnesses and law enforcement. With so much security, that guard will be dropped and so will their panties. They'll never see it coming.

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

I agree with this faggot.

Did someone say Rape?

These people were outside my work today, it was just a bunch of white girls in jeans. They gave me a button.

WHY are you TYPING like THIS?

not a threesome