Someone tell me the story behind this man?

Someone tell me the story behind this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/samandcat/status/378643898886656000?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wj1txZu8ng
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who? Dan "Get 'me in the van, given the tuna can" Schneider?

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider?

Dan "Put His Belly On Her Back And Ride Her" Schneider?

Think hes talking about Dan "fits in your hand" Schneider

Dan " you suck my dick or your career is over" Schneider

Pretty sure it's Dan "the shaved clam jammin' man" Schneider

Dan "Woodman" Schneider

Dan "the next shot without socks" Schneider

Old 'Hymen Divider' Schneider? Nothing suss about him

KEK

Dan "No Hair Down There" Schneider

>Hymen Divider Schneider

Dan "My Queen is 13" Schneider?

Dan "GHB in the Apple Cider" Schneider?

Dan "had to introduce himself to all his new neighbours " Schneider

Dan "Chlorofame" Schneider

Dan "13 Flirteen" Schneider

He's the hero of our times. in 2000 years there will be religions dedicated to him

Wows her daughter actually looks like him

Dan "The KY glider" Schneider

Is that Dan "if she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me" Schneider

You mean Dan "stick it in the rear it's for your career" Schneider?

He is the creator of several successful nickelodian shows that were actually pretty funny and entertaining like the amanda show, zoey 101, icarly, drake and Josh, and several others. There is a rumor that apparently he was involved sexually with many of the stars of the shows. Also he has a giant foot fetish

RAPE

Fuck rumors, Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider is disgusting. It's fucking evident that something gnarly goes on behind the scenes on his shows, it's just that whoever's in charge of Nickelodeon doesn't care.

Considering the whole Bella and the Bulldogs thing, they probably get in on the action with him.

Isn't that Dan "I watched Carly and Sam fuck in my van" Schneider

What is this rumor user. Go in detail

Thats Dan "open your mouth wider and I'll make you famous" Shneider.

for brainstorming inspiration, the last time we were talking about this

the fuck no it dont

What's with all the samefagging, and what the fuck do anyone outside murica care.
What's he done?

Dan "Child Rider" Schneider

I don't like to say negative about people in general but this dude seems to have a clear foot fetish from the scenes he puts in his shows and the fact that the stars of those shows are underage raises questions

>giant foot fetish
Well I wear size 18, wonder how much he'd pay me. . .
Also >Dan "the hymen collider" Sneider

Best.

Shut up Muslim slime

it's funny to joke about him being a massive pedophile, that's all
nobody gives a shit outside 'murica

You know its not true, shut up.

80% of Sup Forums has a footfetisch - so what?

Literally one of the greatest pussy-hounds of all time. Maybe not quantity, but quality? Just look at the list.

Victoria Justice, Jennette McCurdy, Ariana Grande, Miranda Cosgrove, Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes... and God knows how many other wannabe starlets have lost their innocence at the end of his stubby little cock? He's fucked them all, and made millions doing it.

Muslim?!
I have been called many things.. but Muslim?
kek
kys

Is he a pedo bear?
Are there actual lawsuits or are we just slandering random people? (not hat I mind)

You must be talking about Dan "the man" Schneider?

He forces whatever underage starlets he's given reign over to perform sexual acts to keep their jobs. Simple as that.

When you actually watch his shows, he displays his foot fetish almost proudly by way of near constant shots of the female characters going shoeless and/or tickling/playing with eachother's feet. It happens way too much for comfort.

Additionally, there's something never quite right with the girls after their set free of him whenever their shows end.

I'd go into more detail, but I can't remember where I saved the file I had on it, my computer's a mess.

KEK

You'd be surprised what can be bought in show business.

About Dan " the hymen breaker " Schneider ?
Is just a good guy.

So little proof in this thread.

"Dirty" Dan "The man with the plan to get her in his van, The Hymen Divider, Pussy Piledriver, Cunt Collider" Schneider.

U jelly bich? kek. u wish u wer getn pusy fag

That whole post makes no sense...

It's been a long time, and none of the guys who started posting this shit are here tonight.

You can buy people to slander other actors like Dan? cool

>I can't remember where I saved the file I had on it
you should definitely look for it, it would improve the thread a lot

I don't know if it was him running the account but the Sam and Cat twitter account tweeted asking their fans to send them feet pics. Pretty weird to me.twitter.com/samandcat/status/378643898886656000?lang=en

WTF

Well he just apparently produced a show called Henry Danger...

Little too close to Henry Darger...google that name if you're not familiar. Dan is outing himself hard.

I would, but I have to leave for work. If I had like 2 hours time, I would.

I was honestly hoping that someone with more info directly available would come into the thread and do it for me.

>I don't know if it was him running the account
Good lord, if this isn't paid slander nothing is.
Bet out of Sup Forums

SPIDERMAN! Tear down this thread!

when a kid sits on your lap you can't put your hand on their back?

Looks like a guy caring for his actors, whats the point?

Victoria Justice IS sitting on his lap

This it utter bolony!
MODSMODSMODS
Commercial shit is going on here!!

She looks so uncomfortable

Who the fuck cares just enough to pay someone to slander a minor director, but not enough to pay them to do it correctly? If this was a paid attempt, OP would have started with one of the original posts with better proof and would have directly stated why he's a pedo instead of relying on whoever just happened to be online at the time to do it for him.

Seems like a great guy. Would like to be in his shoes.

just google his name a log with foot fetish and it will tell you everything you need to know.

his work on Icarly and Victorious was creepy as fuck because toward the end he wasn't hiding anything anymore.

Maybe there is no proof... ever considered that?

Look at his face compared to hers KEK

reminder that every time you watch an episode of iCarly, during the filming Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy are literally either still dripping his cum out of their holes or their shoes and socks are filled with it

It's out there, I'm just too lazy and time constrained to find it, as I said.

Also, maybe you should actually rewatch his shows? I remember watching them when they were still on, and they gave off a weird vibe.

I unironically enjoyed Victorious. D-does that make me a paedo? I already know I'm a raging faggot.

kek city

Like when ariana grande put her own foot in her mouth?

Or when she was surrounded by guys spraying her with water guns?

Go on, user...

Yeah. Shit like that.

I remember those shows being a bit more sexual than necessary for something aimed at 10-15 year olds. WAY more than necessary.

Had the shows been aimed at the 16-20 range, yeah, that would be about right. 10-15? Yeah no.

This is a kids show

Side note, anyone else feel she was cuter then and not so much now? She looked lighter skinned, but has more to do with her personality maybe. I see her in that show and she's cute. I see her now and she just looks like another coalburning pop singer.

Dan is fucking weird as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wj1txZu8ng

She knows what she's there for...

someone post miranda cosgrove crying a little thats the best one

Dudes a pimp fucked a bunch of Disney and nick stars raped but still

damn nigga that is heavi shit

jannette McCurdy vine
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

>Look what you've done to me
Fuck man, I've always thought this was a meme, I just don't know anymore man.

I just don't fucking know

God that was soooo fucking hot!!!

Dan "Diarrhea Nigger" Schneider?????