Guitar fans get in here and how off your shit

Guitar fans get in here and how off your shit.
This is my baby. I've done so much shit to it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EjpRn4PNtrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur lucky man!!!!
here in brazil, a guitar like that coasts a kidney

>No humbucker

Looks like a standard issue Mexican strat son. Same twangy ass pickups, same weird ass action, same off-white knobs. At least drop a Floyd Rose on that sumbitch so you can say you didn't lift it from the local cover band.

She's clean..

I'm working on a project to get a fender strat with 1 2 1 single coil and humbucker combo

Don't have any pictures

>>Strat
>>Floyd Rose

Haha yeah dude totally, lemme just dime out this metal zone while I'm at it

>implying it needs them

Shit kid, single coil has plenty of merit in the rock world.

For your inforation it's an Eric Johnson signature strat.
But I sold the pickups to buy a fat 50s neck/ custom shop 69 middle/ and a Seymour Duncan SSL 1 in the bridge

The block on the back is thick as fuck and just every little detail makes it intimated to perfection

Neck looks barren w/o fingers on it.

And it's usually the best thing to do is unplug such heresy.

Fuck you all to deth.

Fender is for queers. Don't even bother trying to debate it.

This site is for native English speakers.

Frankenbass I built with parts I found on Craigslist. The body is from an old Squire jazz bass I had lying around. Here's a video of it in action

youtu.be/EjpRn4PNtrU

For anybody who's wondering, the neck is a MIM Fender jazz neck and the pickups are Dimarzio. Tuning pegs came off of an old OLP I had lying around

Well no shit sherlock. It's new

Thread's about guitars, not almost guitars for downies.

My other one.
This better to your tastings, faggot?

Not really. Do you actually have any individual taste? Or do you just buy your guitars based on what the majority of dad rock bands played 40 years ago?

And the beauty classic tube to go with it

>still using vintage tuners
>havent upgraded to grovers yet
>top kek

Very very much considering doing this, did it cost much more than a new Fender Jazz?

Fuck u dude. David Gilmour is my idol so I based my strat like his.
I play all genres of music. But sometimes il like the warmth of the gibson

hail satan

Install a 2 way micro switch.

Position 1 is off.
Position 2 connect to point 1&5 on your 5 way selector.

In position 2 you can get a telecaster set up

You guys have been listening to Mr Bungle huh

so everybody can afford one?

Well I work and save up for my shit. So mine cost me right under 2 grand

Not even close. I somehow got the neck second hand for 80. He originally wanted 100 for it, but bumped it down when he realized that I was driving 60 miles for it. The pickups costed 120$ shipped, and I had to get a custom pickguard from Warmoth for around 30$ to accommodate the P style neck pickup. I also had to route a chunk out of the body, because the existing routing was only suitable for a single coil. Wasn't hard at all, and the pickguard covered up my sloppy hand routing quite nicely.

All in all, it's essentially a 230$ bass, considering it would just be collecting dust had I left everything stock. I literally gave away the stock pickups to a friend of a friend, they were that bad

Yup! All of us basically grew up on Mike Patton and Cardiacs

This is the cleanest sounding amp I've ever heard

You mean DPDT? I did that to my strat and Nashville Tele. With all three pickups on, it sounds like quack city, but in a good way. It's a very unique sound

Check out the headstock tho on that pick. There is no string tree

Post your gear faggots

Not who you responded to, but that's pretty respectable man. I remember finding Mr Bungle for the first time.

TF is this?

this

Refer to

gear

Like the tube screamer.
I'm still kicking myself In the ass for getting rid of mine

I was given a Squier Bullet for free, It was found by dumpster. Worth replacing/upgrading parts? Don't know much about guitars, but since this will be my first, looking for advice.

They go pretty sweet. Mine's just a reissue, always wanted an original

Depends on when it was made, really.

How do I know when it was made? Is it marked on guitar?

>Squier Bullet
Look up the serial number. Does it say what country it was made in?

Crafted in Indonesia, looking up Serial number now

Me too.
I've got this 1974 phase 90. And it's just incredible

Beautiful

That's not a baby, that's a guitar.

I don't really have pics of my rig but I play a les paul studio through an old marshal g100r. The amp isn't to bad but my cab is garbage .

Like rape?

im a novice guitarist and i got sum question:

What do pick-ups do/ what are they
(this is my guitar)

Pickups are what make the guitar go in tune

Can't figure out year or info on my guitar, its SI041006550 Squier Bullet

They are the pussy magnets of the guitar. bitches love pickups. ditch that lame fucking guitar and get something black with emg pickups OHH MYYY GOOOD FUCK... bitches love fuckin active pickups.

Do you even play a fucking guitar, or just watch them and debate all the time over toilet paper orientation?

pickups take the physical vibrations from your strings and turn them into electrical shit for your amp.

What amp should I buy? I'm willing to drop $250-300. What do you get when you pay more?

more of an amp

with most music equipment, like with anything, actually, you get less bang for your buck the higher the price is.
The difference between a $99 amp and a $400 dollar amp is ridiculous but the higher you go the less of a difference there is.

As for what amp you should get, I've always really liked Orange gear, but it comes down to preference. Look up some reviews.

You get more features like effects, better sound. I'd say go to a store and ask for advice, they know their shit.

This is my go-to amp

Shhh..... Go back to bed underage b&

You could buy a 5150 2x12 combo for $600.

It would sound decent right next to an ENGL/Mesa rig that is $3000.

But since you have less than half of the money, you should get a shit-tier amp that sounds like ass.

Music stores are filled with lying con artists.

Trust none of those dicks, they work at a music store, they can't afford nice shit.

Eh. sometimes you get lucky.

In reality though, you should get a casual conversation with one of the dudes/fucking showoffs killin' it on the guitar in the store.

I've got a lot of solid advice from those people.

This is mine

You mean your dad's

looks good my man

Care to explain your butthurt?

My gear

I have to say, I really hate the multiple color tones of white paint, beige pick guard, and tan knobs all together. Clashes.

There are like at least 10 guitars in my house between everyone, but my favorite is this girl right here. Her name is October, and she comes everywhere with me.

Drunk idiot friend stepped on my Gibson's neck and the whammy on my strat broke so I havent been playing much electric lately till I get those fixed..

Gonna inherit a sick Martin 12 string when my dad passes, I feel fucked up saying it but god damn that thing is incredible

Fucks sake. Sorry for upside down

I've had very helpful people give me good advice. Maybe you just go to shit stores.

Care to explain why having effects built in would make an amp good, child?

Made in Japan ESP/E-II/Edwards Horizons is what I use.

I have been playing these so long the only idea for an "upgrade" would be a custom shop one, which would be like $7k or something.

Have you rubbed your anus lovingly along the strings? Reverb and bass all the way up?

God tier instruments, tbh. Even the Korean Ltds are better than most modern Gibsons

> girl
> Her
> she
don't do this faggot

Thinking of getting this, what does everyone think?

It costs a fucking fortune btw

I finished making my guitar today, I need to replace the frets but other then that is perfect.

All the shit glows bright as fuck even in light but needs to be charged with us light.

Uv light

show us your epiphone

Trapped your balls in the strings? That shits fun.

I shop online, most music stores have zero items that interest me.

That is part of the problem, most music stores have 99% beginner shit.

It's just a normal epiphone acoustic

That doesn't look too bad for a ghetto mod.

After getting a guitar with glowing side dots, I am kind of disappointed, Fiber optic cable + LEDs is the way to go, adjustable color and brightness = big cum

To be fair, it is the only guitar I have ever named and ever will name. I love this fucking thing more than any girl I have ever been with, so...

Here is my Schecter Hellraiser and LTD 5 string fretless bass

for metal, you can pick up might be able to score a 5150/6505 combo if you're lucky, or a bugera combo of your choice if you're not concerned with it lasting forever. for rock sorta stuff, I'm in love with the bassbreakers, again, you might be able to get that on a good deal if you're lucky

I plan to do that to a guitar in the future but the thing about the leds is it dosnt distribute light evenly on big things like the pentagram.

Nice, i have a sg junior

1/3

2/3

3/3

bumping for opinions

honestly, I dig it. and if it makes you want to play, and inspires you to write cool shit, get it.

You even whammy, bro?