Still glad you voted for this spineless cuck?

still glad you voted for this spineless cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VGi4W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>don't do any of the shit you say you're gonna do
>half as the few things you do try in such a way they fail miserably before getting out of the gate
>do a bunch of nonsensical crazy random shit
>act like a big fuckin retard erryday
>talk shit about how every other president but you is a shithead and bad person who dishonors the office of pres.
>be the biggest shithead of all
>office of president a fucking laughing stock
>make republitards mad
>make libtards madder
>make libertarians not matter again
>finally make the billions you're entitled to
>4 years to fuck up as much as you can and rake in the dough before all the fun ends when the next batch of thieves and crooks takes over and throws out everything you did
>maybe 8 years bc dems are fucking stupid and can't into strategy.

i didn't vote for that pile of shit

Every vote is a vote for Hillary!

Democracy, fuck yeah!

"you is a shithead" nice try tyrone

kek lrn how too reeed habeeb

You read that wrong.

I do?

>read, past tense
>not read, verb

English is shit m8.

Learn to speak Australian instead.

The wall was never a metaphor. You lost that shit. There will be no wall lol.

Yeah kek actually I was pissed at Trump for syria but this makes it up for it. Suck it wetbacks

Hey, at least that bitch didn't make it in.

Yeah I said it, so he's an idiot, so fucking what? He's still not that bitch. You can be mad about that if you want to, but I can go to sleep knowing we made the right choice still.

Don't give a fuck what he changes or doesn't, just by existing he is what she isn't.

It's not like there was a better choice.

archive.is/VGi4W
Sure about that?

He's acting exactly as she would have on the big issues... you know, the decisions that ACTUALLY MATTER, like raping Syria.

I'm sure he's a reasonably ok guy, maybe slightly dodgy, but someone's got him by the balls.

It doesn't matter what Trump does. He is the Republican candidate. He could sell all US citizens into Chinese and I would still support him.

Yes.

A flaming dumpster full of boiling diarrhea would get my vote before Hillary fucking Clinton ever would.

>A flaming dumpster full of boiling diarrhea would get my vote before Hillary fucking Clinton ever would.
And there is the problem with you brainwashed morons.

>Syria actually matters

What about the millions of homeless children all throughout the united states?

What about the starving people in our country?

WHAT ABOUT THE TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST US?

WHY THE FUCK DOES SYRIA MATTER AT ALL IN ANY WAY TO THE WORTHLESS SCUM IN THE WHITEHOUSE?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HELPING YOURSELF FIRST SO YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH TO HELP OTHERS?

FUCK THIS ENTIRE SYSTEM.
THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYBODY AT ALL.

WHEN THERE'S A BOOT TO YOUR THROAT, IT SHOULDN'T FUCKING MATTER WHICH FOOT IT'S ON.

YOU STUPID FUCKING FEMINIST RETARD.

>Voting for a woman

And you call me brainwashed. Not even women wanted a woman to lead an entire country.
You are brainwashed by mainstream news to vote for someone who is factually funded by foreign agents just because she's a woman.

Thing is; she looks, smells, and walks like a witch.

Good international relations are EXTREMELY important for the prosperity of a country.

Being this naive

Do you have any investments? Action in Syria is investing in the future. Apply a little logic

The worst reason ever for voting trump "hurrrr durrt that bitch"

I'm still adamant that war is almost always not the best way. Politicians are dodgy as fuck and if they aren't, they're someone's bitch. They'd betray their country as quickly as they would improve it. A country who avoids conflict and seeks partnership in trade has no enemies among foreign citizens in the very least.