Any regrets or stories about your cuck experiences? Gf and I have been talking about it for a while and I'm curious

Any regrets or stories about your cuck experiences? Gf and I have been talking about it for a while and I'm curious.

Not worth it. Itll fuck with you mentally and if hes better/bigger she'll always compare him and you and itll move into other parts of the relationship like "oh user, anon2 told me he loves going on dates. You never take me out anymore so user and i are going out tonight! Hope you dont mind!" Its like lighting a match and not letting go of it.
But what do i know? Im just an experienced user. Fuck yourself over if thats what you want.

Anon2 and i*
Also i got quads. Thats probably a sign.

You're a liberal aren't you lel

Fair enough, definitely gonna consider your points and ty.

Bump

Don't fucking do it

This guy was really fit
He literally picked my gf up and just started going to town on her while he was holding her up

She started to squeal about how she was going to pee, and tthen she had her first vaginal orgasm.

She squirted.

This guy fucked my gf so hard she pissed herself. And he wasn't even finished.
NEVER LET HER PICK THE GUY

That's his gf now lol

I see. She's done stuff with my room mate but only once. Was in both sides of the fence during.

Damn

She is cute. Do not do it!!!

Checked.

definitely think it over. i regret getting my gf into this but i like watching her at the same time. shes been with a few bbcs and it definitely changes a relationship

You have Kik?

curiousgf4bbc432

i let this marine fuck her.

He was 4 inches.

before

Only 4inchs?

don't do it, she will end up cheating on you and leave

She can't cheat if you give her permission

Dunno if it's the same as cucking but I'm fapping to your gf right now user

4 inches? Dayum shame. I only let big cocks fuck my wife bareback - what's the sense of letting a micropeen even near her?

>Gf and I have been talking about it for a while

She's already cheating on you, you stupid piece of shit.

kek

my gf and me did the swinging thing and that was fine, its when it was just her and some guys that thing changed, she eventually started meeting the guys on her own without my knowledge.

This x 10

need more tits

Her vag and asshole have been torn up.

So did mine. However she eventually told me about them. It's like a guessing game eventually. There is nothing hotter than coming home and realizing she just got fucked

Well if you want more of her or some stories, we can use Kik or something

maybe, but trust was broken

Gotta go to the store but quite possibly user... quite possibly

What's your username?

Kik:sharinggf43

I want to jerk off to your gf too

So far no regrets on my end. She was about to have her guy over talked all sorts of shit then when he asked for the address she got nervous. I still blew the biggest load and told her why

no regrets, my girl has been fucking other guys for about 6 years now, afterwards we have some of the best sex

I love it. I love every agonizing awful dangerous second of it.