Aliens. Preferably the real kind

Aliens. Preferably the real kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)
youtu.be/HpPmPYWN8aw
youtu.be/dU1AlZje4tk?t=5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are aliens, the proof is literally in our DNA

Explain pls

>Real aliens

is it true aliens used to hang out on Sup Forums before all the oldfags left?

/thread

look up the black knight satellite

kek

Theory's going around that someone shot it down

heh

lets see how fast it gets deleted this time

>Aliens
>the real kind.
>real kind.
>real

tfw you know its make up but it still kinda scares you (probably)

>aliens captured on video for decades
>everyone gets cameras on their phones
>suddenly no more aliens
really makes you think

>Preferably the real kind.
No such thing man

there are millions of sightings every year... are you telling me not one of them is true? these arent shadows in a corner or bigfoot shit I mean these are actual unidentified crafts

Were you at that con too? Those special effects dudes had some badass props.

>there are millions of sightings every year... are you telling me not one of them is true?
Yes.

ayyyyyyy lmao

Then you're close minded and ignorant.

Fish jumping out of the water

Watch a movie called Star Wars (any of 7 available). Watch the credits. Pay attention to the part that lists the visual effects crew. Explained.

>ayylmao photos
>real
kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)

it disapears from time to time so they say

The Furher is on 1st name basis with ayylmao

The ayys are watching

I like, how "it" has white eye borders, a human nose, pink lips and perfectly white human teeth. And even the human cheekbone is present. What a coincidence, don't you think?

I hate people, that think, aliens will like humans with different skin colour. People thinking this, also believe in creationism.

To be fair if the design is good it can pop up all over. What's good is usually what survives assuming no major outside influence just fucks their shit up. With the potential number of alien species that could be out there I would be downright amazed if we didn't find some that resemble us a bit too closely.

Is it just me or is captcha just recycling 4-5 images now?

No such thing.

They came here when we were still chimp people in Africa and mixed their superior DNA with ours, creating early man. All of our religions are based on worshiping them as our gods and creators, just with different stories and variations.

that's one of the theories i like to believe. it just makes sense because if you would mix an alien and a monkey you do get a human like creature

i even made a drawing

>real shit
>posts experimental observation balloons from the USS Trepang

you make me laugh

i thought this theard is dead since 2012
anyone who think aliens was here is retarded
most likely
they aren't even aware live here exist
there might be few civilisations in mikyway and andromeda but looking at earth they would see dinosaurs or only vegetation,
there might be alien civilisation that have observable universe border beyond our observable universe border witch means we NEVER EVER will be able to see them as light travel slower than distance between as and them is increasing.

Hybrids are here on Earth. Look into her eyes, they are not human.

youtu.be/HpPmPYWN8aw

Mars was once like Earth with a great civilization. There was an extinction event, they got wiped out by something or someone, or maybe even wiped themselves out with a full scale planet wide war. (That's the way we're headed) There are pyramids and structures there that are not natural.

>ermagerd its two holes and a horizontal slit it must be a face

Erosion is not symmetrical, these structures were built by someone. When we went to the moon, we were told not to come back. We were under extraterrestrial surveillance the whole time. The watched our every move and warned us no to go there again. They had huge structures on the far side of the moon, the side we never see.

youtu.be/dU1AlZje4tk?t=5m

It's a fucking space blanket...

Is that a trap?

>Then you're close minded and ignorant.
Right, and I'm sure you believe it when they are disproved with facts.

Mars never held an atmosphere long enough to develop complex life.

This is Atmospheric refraction you cucks.

>To be fair if the design is good it can pop up all over.
Kek, humans are terribly designed.

How can you know what Mars was like a million years ago?

What was last Tuesday like?

Op

Throughout history there has never been a case where smoke existed without fire.

If you see smoke, assume fire exists or existed.
With that being said, the majority of alien stories are fictional and just because there is a market demand for fiction.

But nevertheless, there is no smoke without fire.

Let me give you an example, let's say a creature called "shmoozi" exists, if i told you that it has 4 wings and it was the size of a football stadium you would call me insane.

That's only because there was never any smoke or noise about the shmoozi for you to even consider it, but given that the planet is stacked with archeological evidence of otherworldly visitors that smoke and noise alone is enough for me to believe in their existence.

I highly doubt the Sumerians were trolls, the amount of detail in their description of the star visitors is simply too complex for the Sumerian average mind to conjure.

Let alone the other 200 sites on the planet with drawings, poems, stories, statues, ruins, and testimonials of ancient creatures visiting.

Don't believe me, but consider that there is no smoke without fire.

Not really. Good brain is god. We're also really REALLY good at endurance and we can throw things better than most if not all other creatures on earth. Our eyesight is also fairly good and we are omnivores. We can eat a ton of things that are absolutely lethal to other animals. One of our best features is we are fucking great at adapting. You can find humans almost anywhere on earth because of that. We are on top for a reason.

Just think about all the things that set us apart for a while and you'll realize while we may not be anywhere near the strongest humans are actually kinda scary.

This guy uses commas like an alien.

>yes goy, yeeees

NASA concealing the evidence.

How would the proof benefit you op?

Right, but the same can be said about Jesus.

I imagine that would depend on what the alien looks like.

>creationism
Aliens could have created us after their image.

A million years? It looked exactly how it does now. 4 billion years ago it had an atmosphere and water but it also lost its magnetic field so it didn't have protection from solar radiation. The solar radiation and winds stripped the planet of the majority of its atmosphere(and so it lost its oceans) very quickly. By 3 billion years ago mars was dead. It never existed as a inhabitable for long enough to develop complex life forms.
>How can you know what Mars was like a million years ago?
Science and logic.

Fucking Clarence

roman historical accounts of a guy name jesus existing at the time exist, as do records of them crucifying the dude. whether he was the child of a magical sky fairy or not is up for debate though.

>roman historical accounts of a guy name jesus existing at the time exist, as do records of them crucifying the dude.
This is completely false. Jesus was an idea that was invented around 300 CE by the Romans as a way to try to save their empire which was falling apart due to disorganization and lack of central leadership on local levels. The Romans higher-ups took the Jews faith and added their story's based on their own myths and invented Christianity as a way to control the masses.

So it was a colony for a while. When it became uninhabitable, the extraterrestrials left it.

>So it was a colony for a while. When it became uninhabitable, the extraterrestrials left it.
It took 3 billion years for life on earth to go from single-celled to multi-celled. Mars only had the right conditions for life for 500 million years. Single celled organisms may have existed there, I'd say the odds are probably 55% in that favor. But complex life could never have developed.