I made an album because the tomato in this picture left me

elloaitwo.bandcamp.com/album/happier-with-the-blues

I havent listened to the music yet but thats a really good album cover desu op

cool, how about you post it in the dedicated bandcamp thread instead of here

I like it.Pretty good OP

good work OP

thanks for taking the time to listen. feels good to finally be done with it.

and sure ill post in the bandcamp thread instead of here.

Lmao

o no you've found my cringe

how about you stfu, free music is free music, might be good.

holy fuck this is trash

is there a more elaborate side to that thought?

fuck off dude

no u

zoinks! I can see why, OP.

i genuinely like this but post it in the fucking bandcamp thread.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
thanks! I did just make a post in the correct thread, didn't know there was one before.

HELLOOOOOOOO

yikes

bite me

is that stubble

no it's graphite pencil

>i genuinely like this but post it in the fucking bandcamp thread.
>implying this is good advice
the fact is if you want your music to get attention you should make your own threads for it, bandcamp/soundcloud threads are basically circlejerks that no one reads except for the people posting their own music there

aye Kansas.
i live in MHK

Why make an album about love when you clearly haven't felt a truly profound connection to this person? No feeling of true spiritual communion? You were just two lonely strangers in the same place, barely compatible and went with it. This kind of love isn't worth writing about you fuck. I know you OP and you should stop being such a fucking pussy about this. This isn't the kind of love one should be writing about.

Afterimage is a good song despite the garbage lyrics.

HELLOOOOOOOO

Yeah okay, let's assume you do actually know me, and are among the few people knowledgeable enough to make those claims.

I would say there is profoundness evident just in the act of making music about someone, and whether it was truly meaningful or not is between myself and that someone.

If you do know me, pm me instead next time.

P R O F O U N D N E S S

used to live in mhk. really miss it :( great local scene though

mhk is manhattan, right? i agree, i've been out there for some sweet shows. i'm from lawrence, myself.

Is this the freakish jimmy neutron guy who keeps getting posted when accusations of numaleness areise, but "shaven" and given a hat?

I really need us to discuss that stubble and moustache, OP.