maaan what do Sup Forums I'm confused and indecisive
sorry for Ёnglish

bump

I just need someone to say something, so alone

you're never alone
I'm right here and always will be.

Hello op.
Why so conflicted?
It should be easy to make a decision here.

thx user

hi, I just can't... never had a gf, so confused
she's a tough one, If I abandon her now, this will be the end, she will never forgive me, it was hard work to become friends with her
and I am so scared of drinking again, because of regret

It seems all you needed was a little motivation to make positive changes in your life.
That's good.

I feel like, if I go now and have fun with all them girls I can get now, I will wake up n a few years and cry like a bitch, because of regret of not being with Her
And then if I stay with her, I will ocasionally think about cheating, and that's a tobboo
sorry for being so whiney

Tell me more about this drinking problem.

Date her and see what happens. If it doesn't work out then start chasing the pussy. How you lose your weight, I'm kind of in your position but still overweight buy dieting/exercising.

was a heavy drinker a few years ago, and started drinking more when I met her just to never think about it, I was so depressed, and then one day I just quit

I have only one advice. Go for stability. It feels good to have someone to rely on and be depended on. But, it's up to you to consider, if she's worth it.

dieting/exercising yeah
the only secret is to be calm and strong
and NEVER drink sodas lol

thx anon1

You don't miss it?
You have no craving?

thaks guys, never thought Sup Forums could be so responsive and friendly! Love you all

Pretty much what I'm doing. Motivation is a bitch tbough. I feel even if I achieve the body of a god, women won't touch me. I guess that's a by-product of being fat and always assuming I'll get rejected.

Yr Welcome!

Sometimes, a Thread turns into something really good.

yes, I do, it was almost unbearable at first, but now, two years later, I feel like drinking from time to time, but never do, as I said, calm and strong, if you repeat it as a mantra it will work
the craving will never go away, but you can learn to control it

If you eat something sugary, does it help?

I feel you man, but it will change, the moment I looked at the mirror a thought that I like myself, at this very moment girls became interested in me
so be calm and strong, I believe in you user

Don't hedge all your bets on the one girl OP

It's great you made changes for the better, but a bit misguided you did it for her and not yourself.

If she's an option, go for it, go for her, you clearly have feelings for her, and if they are reciprocated, then even better.

If she turns you down though, you've come so far, you've come all this way... go for the other girls who are showing you interest.

don't overthink it

no, I never eat sugary stuff now, the only way is to replace alcoholism with something else, sports, video games etc
find your entertainment, and find friend that you don't need to drink when around

but I did at first, and it helped

ok thx user!

Thanks fam. Maybe we'll all make it.

Good advice.
Thank you.

we all will! Thank you everyone, I will never forget you and thx for all the responses, but now I gotta go meet her, wish me luck friends!

Explore your new options first, once your content with your experiences and want to commit, then go for her. If youre afraid of losing the chance in the meantime while youre having your sexcapades, well just think about how if you did take advantage of the situation and started dating her now, then you could be unsatisfyed and constantly vying to get out of a relationship that you couldve been content with after exploring.

Post what happens at some point.

Roll to determine user's fate:
0 - 5 is zero to hero: after overcoming your weaknesses you became something worthwhile. You weren't handed this greatness, you earned it. This girl represents your journey, becoming fit is great and all but to be able to show off that girl and tell your story to others is even better. People will see you as hardworking, who did the impossible. The man who realized his dreams and got the girl. Any cornier and you get a shitty blockbuster. The way you typed makes it sound like this girl isn't the cutest girl in a 400 mile radius. That's perfect, if she's that kind of girl that's attractive and sweet but not too much of either than you don't have to worry about her leaving you. Especially after she learns about your story. Unless she's a turbo bitch then I mean you're better off just getting aids from a monkey in the zoo.
6 - 9 is becoming the second coming of Zyzz: This hopefully speaks for itself. You focus on shaping your body into the perfect form, sculptures gain consciousness around you our of pure jealously. Beautiful women around you want to get railed by you so they can brag to their friends they were blessed by your cock. But with every women you decorate with your unborn children you start to wonder if this is why you worked so hard. Did you lose your weight to screw hot girls you barely know or was it to take that future back your fatty self robbed from you? Before you can answer you suddenly cum over two sisters and their mom. If life isn't about spreading your seed like Genghis Khan than you just be jelly brah.
Dubs and you're here forever: You never confess to this girl, you lose confidence and your body becomes fat again. You greatly overestimated how interested other girls were in to you. And whatever alcoholic beverage you find becomes your new friend.

Never let a woman define your worth
I dont care if she's the lady in the lake who made you King
At the end of the day if you lose sight that she's a child in a cuntbody you're screwing yourself over

fuck 3d girls,
also source of your waifu pls