GENERAL FEELS THREAD

GENERAL FEELS THREAD

Misery loves company. Let it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4PKzz81m5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The /f/ version of this image is the best thing ever. I believe the title is usually "roses no re".

This image defeats the purpose cuz all the faggots keep sharing it

get rekt cunt, all you have to do
>acquire gf
>make her emotionally dependent on you
>bam you have someone who cannot feel happy without you

But here you only know them as that sad user. Sup Forums is great because you can offload some serious baggage with the mask of anonymity. Personally it's the only place I can really open up about how much of a miserable sob I am.

Stockholm syndrome effort though.

nah its pretty easy, also you can pay homeless guys to create a situation where you are the hero.
and some of these guys can go to extremes for 100$ so go crazy

>>acquire gf
>>make her emotionally dependent on you
>>bam you have someone who cannot feel happy without you

That happened to me. The girl didn't do it to me, I kinda did it to myself. I have a chance of making it with her though

The type of girl I'd honestly be interested in would probably end up shooting the guy. Gun nut in search of female gun nut.

yeet even better, lmao get the homeless guy to bum rush her, and then if your state has a stand your ground law . Cap the fucker +bonus if its a nigger

For the first time in years, I feel like I'm connected emotionally with someone.

The trouble is that I have no idea who the person is. I don't mean I'm lusting over a stranger or anything like that; I mean I feel the connection, but there's nobody on the other end.

And it's weird. When I lay down the past few nights, I feel like the only reason I'm alone is because I'm not physically with whoever I'm feeling the connection with. But since there's nobody on the other end of the connection, I start to realize that I'm as alone as ever.

And it makes me feel even more lonely.

It seems you now have a new goal in life: find the other end of that connection.

Anyone down to give me some advice? My story isn't really unique, just what you think of when you think skinny middle class white Sup Forums browsing autist. I'm turning 19 next week and I'm finishing my first year in college. Never been in a relationship, and most of my friends aren't good friends. What do to be happy and successful? Only things I like are video games and politics. Thanks in advance

I wish.

I have no goals or aspirations for my life, no motivation to make things better. Even if I found someone to make the connection tangible, it'd be downright shitty of me to be with her, knowing I'd be dragging her down into my overwhelming sense of complacency.

Nobody should have to settle, and that's exactly what she'd be doing. It's not fair of me to keep her out of selfishness and desire not to be alone, while cheapening her experience of life.

mirrored here except i stopped sperging out around 16, i got some mates. Best thing to do is put yourself in a new environment, repeatedly..... then you will begin to figure out which aspects of you people like etc. and stay away from politics when talking to people whose political alignment you are unsure about it. they may be wrong but it might also be a easy way to get pussy. good luck fellow autist

No one cares to talk to me, I wont ever get texts or someone wanting to hang out..
It wasn't a problem before I had a qt gf now that she dumped me it really bugs the fuck out of me.
I wake up and wanna kill myself and or get a girlfriend but I end up getting high and drinking...
I wont do anything good for myself and if I get a chance to fuck a girl I fuck it up.
If only I wasn't poor and had my license... and not fat.

Motivation is the first step, and it also happens to be the hardest one too. Try working out at home. Push ups, sit ups, jogging, whatever you can do. Basically try to become the guy you want to be. I'm in a very, very similar situation and that's what I'm doing and it's actually starting to work out. I also watch a lot of movies with cool guys, so I'll pick out some of their personality traits that I like to make me look better. It's incredibly autistic, but hey. It's kinda working so far

>27
>neet

Much as I've accepted this sort of thing it still hurts. People don't even notice how legitimately sad I always am because I've learned to fake normal so well yet most days I'm praying for a quick and painless death to come my way soon. The cherry on my miserable cake is I can't fix it. Courtesy of a dash of the tism and some deep social phobias someone will have to decide they like me and not give up. I hold no hope that miracle of a woman will ever find me. The odds of that happening are probably worse than surviving 15 consecutive lightning strikes and then winning the lottery for a week straight. I've never even had the slightest shred of a relationship and that's probably not going to change. I'm going to die an old man drowning in loneliness, sadness, and regret and it hurts but I've accepted that.

32 and have a nice house, no kids, 3 cars and a motorcycle, nice paying job that makes me want to suck off a shotgun every morning

>32 and have a nice house, no kids, 3 cars and a motorcycle, nice paying job

that's a fucking dream man. more details? how to get these?

but do you get hoes?

Quit the job and sell it all, and travel the world.

Teach English here and there. Fuck asian girls.

Problems solved.

I am working on getting abs.. pretty much every time I get angry or cringe at myself.
Trying to talk to people and girls really helps make me do that but I rarely do that haha...

motivation is easy, discipline is hard!

This is my wife, so no hoes needed

I know that feel bro. Not quite as successful as to but I get the job making you want to suck off a shotgun.

The normal fantasy is killing the boss, my fantasy is walking into the bosses office saying "fuck you!" Then blowing my head off in front of him.

Sell your soul to the government

>wife
Theres your problem. You definitely need hoes.

I honestly think I'd still want to suck off a shotgun even if I were a millionaire

Thats fucking retarded mate.

Why life that existance?

Sell everything, go live comfortably in some beautiful eastern european country, or some cheap as fuck asian country.

>plebbit meirl picture

>sell everything
if I sold all my possessions, which usually I just give away to friends or family, I'd have max $20 grand. Ain't gonna live too long on that, especially with what a faggot I am with money.

>go live comfortably in some beautiful eastern european country, or some cheap as fuck asian country.
So I can go be sad somewhere else, great idea user.

I've travelled a little and I can assure you, living somewhere else ain't gonna fix me.

don't even know what you just said but I'm in a feels thread so who cares.

I'm sure you wouldn't be trying to make someone who is already emotionally unstable more unstable would you, user?

not travelling as in a holiday mate, travel as in become a nomad. You keep moving until you find some part of this Earth fulfilling. Who knows, maybe you will find peace in some monastery in Tibet, and you will live there the rest of your life?

You'll never know unless you try. And if you try and still no success, then look at the shotgun.

you gonna go nuclear and film it?

If so then yes, yes I would.

>You keep moving until you find some part of this Earth fulfilling

I found that, then got crushed and now feel that nothing will fix me except me who is too busy thinking of ways to kill myself in a way that won't be too much of a burden for people to deal with.

Different user but I've been thinking about teaching English somewhere in Asia. Never taught before so I don't know if I'd be any good at it or enjoy it. It would be nice to live somewhere else though, even if it isn't forever.

That's Sup Forums summed up in one paragraph... well done user

I'm in love with my best friend and she just keeps fucking all my friends

It sounds like the job is the problem user. Find something that isn't shit to do even if you get less money out of it. You at least have the ability to try and fix your problem.

Me word for word plus the bonus of losing the one who seems irreplaceable so yeah fuck me. My games and music hardly bring me any joy anymore and my grades are fucking crashing and burning

I felt that.

tell me about losing the one who is irreplaceable, see if your story is worthy

damn, man. damn

>be 16
>met on ps3 game
>make a dirty joke in all chat, she finds it funny and we become friends
>few weeks go by, randomly asks me sexual kinks
>she tells me hers. I'm into a bit of hers but she is seriously one kinky chick
>just start learning about eachother and enjoying eachother alot
>we're both insecure introcerts but we decide to cyber on cam, life is great
>she is erratic very rarely but nothing wrong, just enjoying eachother
>shows me band and i instantly love it
>convince her to call me to hear her voice and we talk for 7 hours and sung songs from band to eachother and life literally peaked then
>she brought my confidence up to start trying in school, less and less time spent on game
>game only way to contact
>we drift kinda back to friends in her view
>she starts like spending all her time and just forms a relationship with another dude
>i betafag for a full year and just kinda third wheel it
>by this point im in college and switched console so im never on
>go on once and she responding
ot a phone and we start talking again
>shes told me before how much she respects loyalty in relationships so I dont really flirt, when i do she let's me know she doesn't feel appropriate
>a while into this and she's in ER very often with an infection with low mortality %
>while talking i spill the beans and she reciprocates all my feelings, but tells me she won't leave her bf at that point for me
>talk alot more like we used to
>7 months ago she stops responding
>never had guts to send another message
>got on ps4 same time as her to see if she'd message like she'd done everytime before
>she didn't
>still haven't talked to her, have no closure and massive depression
>even if she didn't want to be with me, i have no one to confide in

> 28yo, 10years schizo after my gf suicide herself
> i tried everything possible to "get rid" of this shit, give up years ago
> makes me absolut robot, cant trust anyone, in society i just copyright others how to behave
> met a girl, fall in love.. told me that shes maybe schizo too and wants to suicide herself
> cant help her, i dont trust her, but i love her
> i live in neverending circle, want to end it now too

> thanks architect, piece of shit

lol
>be 31
>still haven't talked to her, have no closure and massive depression
>even if she didn't want to be with me, i have no one to confide in

literally right now I'm sitting on my back porch thinking of ways to kill myself.

I wish I could say it gets easier with age but this is the most emotional I've been ever, even to the point where people at work have commented about my personality change.

I literally don't feel like a man because of how much I've cried because of her over the last 6 weeks. I've downed a 6-pack already and am a drink shy of half a carton just tonight thinking about her.

I'm glad I wasn't married otherwise I think I would have strung myself up by now.

Where are these life-ending aliens? Hurry up and just fuck my life up fam.

Contractual obligations don't allow me to leave unfortunately

What is the job? There might be ways to make it more enjoyable. Might also want to start looking for ways out on that contract. Whenever it's up walk and find something you actually like.

Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off - then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4PKzz81m5c

that's some... really good stuff user. damn.

>You'll never know what's it like to feel human

It's worse when you find a connection, you know who she is, but you can never tell her.

Because you know she'll never accept it and you're left dreaming of all the possibilities where she would

>20
>virgin

Hail Satan!