30 - 35 year old's thread. Should be a challenge. Pic related, a fitting 8/10 if I say so myself

30 - 35 year old's thread. Should be a challenge. Pic related, a fitting 8/10 if I say so myself.

Bumping for moar of her

Wwyr8?

Look at that nasty bathwater...

Right up there with 8+ maybe hitting high 8.9 close to 9 marks. Moar?

Well, she is from Russia. So there is that.....

Nice tight body for having a kid already

First 10/10

Definitely. Age? 30? My Canadian ex gf had a kid and had one of the nicest bodies I've ever had. Unfortunetly my phone broke and I lost all her nudes. Fml. Reason for thread.

Same girl. Confirmed 30 years old.

31, sucks about your phone.

Right. Hard to find proper 30's here. It's always teen girls and shit. Been there done that. Bored of them. Always saw the 30's as perfect. Am 22 years old.

OC? Moar? Would be highly appreciated.

My wife 37 yo

Post her spreading her asshole

9/10 she has a really nice body for 37. Moar?

Nice little tits she has there. What I'd do to them...... nice ass too.

Can't find her in the allover30 range. What's her name?

Spreading asshole

fuck. moar please bro

No

Nancy Acty.

Spreading herself faggot

wow naise

Gtfo my thread faggot. He probably doesn't even have any spreads.

I'd fuck the shit out of her

OP here. Yeah she definitely got raised to a 10/10. I'd definitely go at it with those perfect tits. Cheers for the shares. Keep it coming if you can.

Probably not to bathe in so much as keel by fish alive in it.

Unfortunately she doesn't have ass :(

verrry nice

wife is abt 30 in this one

You kidding me? That'll do. She has a pretty nice ass. As long as I can cup some in the palm and it's spankable that'll do. Only 22 year old here but damn I'd definitely treat her right. Maybe let her show me some things or two as well.

Nice body and some perfect curves. Moar? Cheers for the contributes good sirs. Keep them coming. Making me a happy guy after losing all my 30 year old ex gf's nudes.

and 35 here

35...marrying her in 3 weeks

Mom of 4
37 years old

Nice body for mom of 4 huh and at 37

Lucky guy. Congrats.

she's lovely

not too shabby at all

lucky guy !

More

More

More

More of this chick

She's 34 I'm 26 post more if wanted

Yes post more

Take if from a 45-year-old oldfag. 30s is when you want them. If you are in your 20s, you can pull chicks that age who want younger guys. If you are older, you can find chicks that age who admire your self-confidence and crave the things your money buys. If you are also in your 30s, well they are right up your alley, as long as you have your shit together somewhat.

Ladies in their 30s have all the energy and adventurous spirit of younger women, and typically their bodies have not gone to hell yet. They are often old enough to know what they want (both sexually and emotionally) but young enough to still be smoking hot and lots of fun. They are female, so most likely 90% of them are batshit crazy in some way or another, but that goes without saying.

One word of advice...if you hook up with a chick in her 30s, make sure she has lived a little. The ones who pooped out a kid at age 20 tend to lose their minds and try to recapture that "lost youth" when the kid gets to be a certain age and they feel it can be justified. Danielle the super-mom turns into Diana the super-slut so fast it will make your head spin.

Keep posting her. Got any of her pussy

Yup i was with a 35 yo when i was 21

Jesus Christ. I thought my ex gf did the job for me. Mind has been changed.

Appreciate the advice. I got with my Canadian ex when I was 21 and she was 30. Best person I could ever spend ticking hours at life with. Literally. Now I'm stuck with some 21 year old girl who is lazy, hasn't got her shit together, smokes weed all day, and doesn't have a job. Definitely miss dating a 30 year old.

There you go bud

Give me a wwyd and I'll give you a pussy shot and face shot of her.

Same here man seems like most have their shit together im casual with a 19 yo and it sucks what id give for a 30 + again

Carry on

Id lick n eat her pussy till she begged for it to be put in then stroke my dick up n down her pussy till she begged again then fuck her an cum in her n on her

More pls

A little view of pussy

Nice shes pretty keep going

You win this thread sir.

0/2 tits

There you go. Face shot coming up next.

Would love to eat n cum in her

Hi, I'm 34

Fuck shes cute

Another pic. Crazy to believe she is 34 isn't it

More of her

I agree with other posters...young ones are OK but once you get used to women that know what they're doing there's no comparison

Nice face. Nice tits. Cheers for the share.

Nice man chin. She looks like a trap, even if she isn't. Faggots.

Tits of GTFO

I know right she's beautiful keep going

More pussy pics please user

Nice!
Please continue posting her

Agreed. Been trying to find a 30+ year old again to hang out with. Getting really tired of my 21 year old current lazy ass gf.

buddy's 32 year old wifey

You lucky fuck.

Holy shit!
Those tits are amazing!
More pls!

MOAR!

moar pls

Man, that's an ass to bury your face and trace with your tongue that tiny portion of skin in the valley between asscheeks and the Great Brown Shitty Hole

Holy shit your buddy is lucky.

here you go...