Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acvtLyCJOSc
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Potato
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still here

I'm doing okay, how about yourself?

Playing tanks. Thinking of sleeping soon

Tanks? What role are you doing?

World of tanks. I have all kinds of tanks to play but right now I just got a Japanese heavy and im playing my Japanese medium to make money.

For real money?

Yeah that's the one! Nice job finding it, you really know your stuff! I really like the small details that they added to that tank.
The tank info isn't like an entire article but sometimes just a snippet is better, at least time wise. Also some people just might not be interested I guess?
Still, $35 isn't bad. A level 100 level boost in WoW is like $60! I don't have a lot to compare it too but it still seems reasonable.
Russia is always better than Chinese! Alright, that's not always true...
Ah, that's a pretty short time to wait to snag a premium tank, but I suppose it keeps players, err, playing so they have something to look forward too.
Sorry to hear that Tomo... do you know why? Not to get too personal or anything! I don't want to make you sad, just want to help by talking! Also why do dreams from sleep unnerve you? Nightmares or do you just not dream about good things?

No not for money. Just for the ingame money
I think it is pretty neat too yeah. That a lot for one character. Chinese tanks are just lighter faster mods of russia tanks lol. Well ive waited a whole year to get this tank because I missed it last year. Dont know just how I feel. They are never good. They are usually just a dream I already had but they arent good ones. I hate it.

What can you get wif that money?

Other tanks and can resupply their ammo and what not

Wait, is the Chinese tree just like modified Russian tanks then? Or are they different enough that it feels like a different... uh, brand? That's a weird way to put it.
I'm happy for you Tomo! I mean it's still a couple weeks away but that feeling when you've waited a while for something and it finally pays off is gonna feel so good!
Have you had that feeling for a while? Is it just like a sense of dread or more like sadness?
I feel you on that a little though. I rarely dream myself but when I do they're just nightmares.

They are different. The Chinese tanks are more aggressive because they are lighter and have less armor but still carry those huge Russian guns. It's pretty much the same tank but I can play it and not lose money and train crews better. Just sadness. I can't really call them nightmares. It's just the same 2 dreams but slightly different.

Oh, that's actually pretty cool then! Is there a tank that's kinda like a glass cannon, with a massive gun but no armor? Also, you have to pay to repair your tank and stuff? I get training your crew but what happens if you're out of money and your tank is destroyed?
Sorry to hear that. I doubt I can say anything to make it better but I hope that the situation improves for you.
Are the dreams personal? You don't have to talk about them but was just wondering if it was from a bad experience in the past or something else.

Haha yes the British tank destroyer the FV4005. Then you are playing another tank. I've never ran out of money. Worst worst case like all your tanks are trashed you have to play a tier 1 tank. They are free and ammo is free. They aren't really based on anything. They are their own thing and I do not have a good day if they happen.

Yes aha! I know what I'm using if I ever play! What tier is it?
Sounds like it's a rare occurrence then! I imagine it's probably only really a big problem for someone just moving on to tier 2.
That sounds pretty bad. I hope that they eventually go away. I know they probably won't but I'm rooting for you Tomo. If you ever need need someone to talk to I'll be here.
Also it's almost 5 in the morning holy jeez.

X. If you want just huge damage that is consistent through the line the Germans have a TD for you. It's impossible to lose money in tier 1s. They won't. They have been around for a long time. Yeah sleeping is hard.

Oh sweeeeeeeet! It'll take like 50 years to get though but still if I ever play then at least I'll have something to look forward to! Also the German tank line sounds cool also.
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. I would suggest like a doctor or something but I don't like the idea of being on drugs for an extended period of time.
Sometimes sleeping is hard and other times you can't help but sleep. It's funny how that works I think.

claimed

Probably want to start on the German one. Lot better tank line but the end of the British has nice toys. I don't have money. Sleep is bad. Worst idea ever. Hi

You know you're getting old when 10pm is late for you.

Is it on Steam?

I know this feel!

Nah the steam one is bad. It's the mobile port. Get the one off the browser if you want to try it any.

hello, how are you doing

Laying in bed. Yourself?

I'll probably end up doing that then. Thanks for the tip!
That sucks. If you don't have insurance then it probably costs a shitton to just get a checkup or a diagnosis, which is stupid.
If it makes you feel any better, I get really bad headaches. It's not really the same thing but they won't go away either and they really suck. Not trying to compare or anything, but trying to... err, there's a word for this. It's not like "bond", it's... ah, it's on the tip of my tongue...
Sleep is good. Unless it's bad, then it's bad. Which most of the time it's bad. But sleep can rarely be good!

Oh boy, can't wait for that new Cawadoody game

youtube.com/watch?v=acvtLyCJOSc

Oh, that World At War 2 or soneshit?

Those legs. If you ever do let me know before you make an account. I know some codes that could get you certain things. I don't. I haven't been to a doctor in 2 years besides the local clinic for flu shots. You have talked about your headaches before yeah. They sound bad. Empathy? It's a bad thing. Morning Jill.

morning, I guess.

Well yeah I haven't slept heh. Plans for the day?

haven't slept either. spending the day waiting on my hand to feel better, and probably getting some time in with one of my friends.

I dunno, I heard they were making a WW2 one though

If it were a WW2 Battlefield, I might consider getting it

Legs are best.
Oh I will! It seems like an okay game but if I ever played it then I'd want to play with you! I'll remember to ask befooore I make the account!
Sorry to hear that. Though if it's more of a
psychological thing then a doctor might not even help. Err, I didn't mean that in a good way though. Or a bad way! Just sorta matter of factly, I guess. Also sorry if I talked about them before. I don't really notice them until they get really bad and it just started happening so I got reminded. I didn't mean to seem like I was trying to turn it about me!
Yeah, empathy was the word! At least, I think... Either way, it's a good match, so thank you!

you talk a lot, lil dragon.

Want to start a club? Ooooooo cute new Jill. I hope your hand feels better and you are able to enjoy your time with your friend.Yeah. That game certainly helps to have someone give you an idea of what to do. Without that lots of people give up on it. I don't really care what it is I can't fix it. It's fine kanna. You're worrying too much again which is fine just know I don't mind talking about your things at all. That's good it matches.

>Things are going full circle back to WW2
I swear to fucking god.
I SWEAR TO GOD.
IF THEY FUCK UP WW2
I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ACTIVISION GAMES AGAIN.

WaW was cool, but fuck me it started getting into the "super soldier" area like the all the ones after it do. Rather than the sheer grit, determination, and occasional luck all their WW2 games were like.

Ah never mind, too much work.

That's ok. What do you like to play? Nice pic.

I'd rather not let this insomnia be a continual trend.
I'm... thinking it'll be a few days. blistered skin takes a while, but I'm doing okay at typing with bandages on my fingertips.
what about you, though? tanks today, or anything else planned?

Its lewd!
I only like to play Fallout. I'm boring.

It'll probably go back to old style gameplay without parkour and shit

I recall hearing Modern Warfare Remastered was more popular than Infinite Warfare

More new Jills! I hope you are able to fix it as well. How did you do it if you don't mind me asking or am I stupid and forgot why. Just tanks. It's pretty boring I know. Lewd can be nice. Which fallout? As long as you enjoy it.

I only play 3 and NV.
I just wander around killing stuff.
>got 600hrs on each just only that
I don't play the story thing

yo, fluffy.
nah, no worries, I'm pretty boring too.
I, uh... fixed a laptop charger with a bit of soldering. finished it all up, put on some heatshrink and vinyl tape, got it all sealed up. then started to put the iron away... without unplugging it or turning it off. ended up hearing some sizzling, and now I've got a blister on my thumb and index.
I didn't feel very smart, to say the least.

Yeah, I do actually. Sometimes I worry if I talk too much but I guess I just have a lot to say or something? I dunno. I hope you don't mind?

I can imagine! If I play it I want to give it a fair chance though before I decide to really get into it or just not play it.
Jeez, that's kinda dark. But I'll take your word that it's the truth. I hope you can deal with it the best you can when it happens at least, and if you need anything I'll try my best to help, okay?
I know I worry too much, sorry. It's a hard habit to kick, I guess. And it's good to know you don't mind talking about my things... but I dunno, I just come here to talk to people and listen to their problems and I dunno, give them advice or just let them vent or something. There's been times in my life where I wish I could just talk to someone or for someone to try and cheer me up and I just want them to have someone, you know? Most people don't really want to hear about someone else, they just want to talk about themselves, which isn't a bad thing! Sometimes you just want someone to listen.

You're going to hate me for 50 years, but I actually didn't mind the future games. I thought they were fun. I also liked the world war games though!

nah, it's cute. you're enthusiastic and giving advice, and that's good. hold onto that enthusiasm for as long as you can.

I blame tomoko for EVERYTHING

Hi.

Why don't you like doing quests? Where did you learn to do that? Ouch. It's okay you just forgot a step is all. The initial hard part is finding a tank you like. Once you do that it's not hard. I'll be fine. Why would I mind? I can only ramble on about tanks for so long. Yeah I think I know what you mean. Nah it's fine I don't have too much to talk about. WHAT DID YOU DO?

how's the piano stuff going?
I have a lot of hands-on soldering work with instrument electronics, it translates pretty easily when all you're doing it adding a spare bit of a wire.

I would hope so.
Infinite warfare didn't hit any marks with me when I played it. It was cliche after cliche, I knew the fucking

Spoilers

the fucking dad of the buddy we lost was going to be evil, and my craaaaaaazy robot hand was going to fuck up during the last part, or I was gonna sacrifice it. Yeah, it was all jumping around, shoot shit garbage.
I don't hate you. I just hate those games, after their story started going "FLASHIER GUNS, MAKE THEM LIKE HALO POWERS, OH SHIT ROBOTS" while the story, and mechanic's of combat went nowhere, or lowered. The decrease between release times, forcing rushed shitty works
Not to mention the strict focus on multiplayer gameplay over single player. Example: Black ops 3
Call of Duty 3 was great with the new mechanics they were implementing, MW/MW2 stories were pretty compelling
But call of Duty 2 had the best characters, which made the story, and loss of those characters, all the more GREAT.

Better Nazi Zombies?
>women serving in combat
Not in WWII. They were nurses, or factory workers. US didn't allow women to fight until AFTER the war.

I thought you might be mistaking me for the other one, considering we've never spoken.

I don't know!
I just want to kill stuff.
I do the same in GTA.
I lasted 15mins with 6 stars

oh, hey other fluffy. how are you?
at least it's not five Taigas.

Which game was it with the guy who says that grenades are worth more than your life?

What? I didn't mention women.
Nazi zombies was cool, but that still shouldn't be the focus of the game. The main story is the spine of the game, not multiplayer or nazi zombies. There are already games devoted to shooting and no story, and they do it better.

I didn't nor play to play IW

Don't think i'd get WW2 either, I fell out of favour with the chaotic run and gun multiplayer, id rather have to play as a team

Now now, they can just rewrite history to include women in a war where women didn't fight

If they don't, it'll be sexist like Battlefield 1

I feel like I would mess that up pretty bad. Well it's a game so do what you like. Maybe try a quest sometime though? That's actually a long time. That was the second one for Xbox 360 if I recall

The new game has a women soldier
Ruined my immersion

Call of Duty two, the best one.
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Potato

I'm fine, bored. We post at opposite times, so it's not a big deal honestly.
How're you?

The first one on ps2 Russian front did

I got way to drunk. The pile of puke in my living room is still a mystery

IRL a few women snuck into the military during WW2, it was rare but happened. I wouldn't build the game around that though. That's just SJW appeasement for a "murder simulator" as they like to refer to it.

>Sometimes if thrown at an enemy, they die.
yuo see komrad, potato best wheypon in world!

Whenever I'm in the middle of a mission I see a cop and I just shoot him for fun, then I spend the rest of my time shooting the cops that are chasing me. Its fun!

Eu claimed~

it's just a skill that takes practice. you just have to accept that messing up like a beginner means small burns on your hands here and there, and being a complete moron and grabbing the hot iron will lead to blisters.
ever seen wood burning? I do that sometimes too, same sort of idea.
makes sense. I'm completely off my regular schedule, so I hope you can forgive me.
I'm doing my best, mostly.
I have a good guess where it came from.

>The pile of puke in my living room is still a mystery

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mystery

>I got way to drunk.
>The pule of puke
>mystery
>y
>s
>t
>e
>r
>y

kek

I'd get ww2 if they spent ALOT of time on the story.
Also they've been doing team based story like bonus missions, if they put as much effort into those as they did multiplayer, that would be some good shit.
But it's just something to add play time to the game, I only do the stealth missions since the rest are garbage 10 minute skirmishes of sit and wait, or run and don't die.

Do you have a dog? If not, it was your dog.
Yes, I did type that correctly.

Phantom vomiter, you don't know

Its a world war II game.
Its history. But the couple of games before that would count as a murder simulator.
But VR CoD when?

Thanks!

How is that my fault again? Huh. Well as long as you enjoy it. Do you do online games? Ah okay. What kind of wood burnings?

>I'm a sucker for generic stuff
Really explains your waifu

I don't play Call of Duty for the story, it's just a short four or five hour shooting gallery

In the context of WW2, a chaotic run and shooty story is most fitting for the setting
That's kinda how the war went

You can't fool me. Get a mop, child. You've made quite a mess and you need to clean it up.

We met once, his improv was really quite good.

>Whiskey. I like whiskey

wwII alternate history game where the Nazis win when?

I won't at all. Talk about what you like. I'm pretty sure you adjust yourself for everyone you talk to. From parents to friends to whoever else. Heh. Sure the guy who goes outside once every 2 weeks is the interesting one. You seem interesting enoughAnd? I didn't tell you to drink so much you black out.

They did it's called woflenstien

I... think I do. clean it up before it soaks in too much, hon.
don't worry about it

How complex can your designs be?

With how you ask for lewds im not even positive you did. However I laid this on you last night before this even happened. I appreciate your concern however it's far to late for that.

Any game with a male lead killing anything other than other white males is a "murder simulator"
So ww2 doesn't count. (Great logic, I know)
VR CoD is Brother in Arms for the Wii, it would transfer well, and the story isn't half bad.
Hey, you like what you like, some people like games that are seen as "bad", example being the sonic games, those are shit, people admit they are shit, but still like them, that's fine.
Also they didn't do Vietnam because they did it in flash backs through the black ops campaigns.
Yeah, the tech thing is dragging on, that's the flashy stuff they throw in to attract more people.
"Look, it's flying explosion battle armor!"
The story for the first three games were really good. "Take this outpost"
"Why?"
"Because we fucking need it or we fucking die!"
It was simple, but you cared for the characters, you cared for the sudden fucking tank bearing down on you after smashing through a bar, and guess what, you don't have a fucking rocket launcher you picked up from your ammo stash at the last check point.
It was gritty, live or fucking die for a half bombed out building at a cross roads GREAT.
I remember one of the quotes in the player manual (remember those?) was "The soldier who holds his head high, goes home in a box"
That was the quote under the crouch button, next to it was explaining how you should only stand and sprint to get to cover.

online games with other people? no i'm too shy

Haha, some just people think that they themselves have no talent.

You couldn't write any more than that?