Is transage any more or less real than transgender?

Is transage any more or less real than transgender?

Its all retarded or should I say transretarded.

Oh God no.

As someone who identifies as transretarded I find this offensive.

shut up

Honest answer, gender dysphoria is a real thing with medical backing. Transage just means you fucked up your youth and want round two by inflicting it on those around you. Those that just fetishize transgender because it's weird and interesting should be given the same credibility as those that are 'transage'.

As someone who identifies as a transretardophile, what are you wearing?

This, those that treat gender like sexuality are missing the point, and you definitely can't do that for age.

If you're offended that easy leave now

wha

transgender means gay (homo faggot)

transage means CP (MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

>gender dysphoria is a real thing with medical backing

lies

Only most transage people are attracted to children, the rest of us are not.

aging is caused by your body failing to repair itself after the age of 25, its pretty much your body decaying and rotting away while you are still alive, if you ever want to see the living dead just visit a nursing home

there is scientific research out there working to cure aging so you can look young in top physical condition even at old age, but ideally it would be better implemented after we started colonizing the solar system and beyond due to risk of population, we also need the baby boomer generation to die off since they destroyed our economy and soon the planet

I'd like to transition to retarded, but they told me I'll have to cut at least 120 IQ points, and that's a bit excessive

>Honest answer, gender dysphoria is a real thing with medical backing

gender dysphoria (alias ''gay attitude in homo faggots'') has medical backing because gay medics didn't want tu cure it.

tardjeans and a yellow retardedshirt

I know you're attracted by transaged people having 80+ biological years but thanks to Alzheimers are transaged to about 5 years old.

>your body decaying and rotting away while you are still alive

I know, but at least I dump the decayed and rot stuff, like in pic related

that baby boomer in your pic belongs in a nursing home

I take it you've never heard of turpentine, sulfur, and megadosing vitamin a

Plus they refuse to acknowledge that inflation is a thing, how could you be so mentally broken that you can't see things changing in front of you? Or even think that anything couldn't be changed.

Same thing.
I'm a straightmalewhitegreek-copter and transaged to 2017, was there when Christ was born.

If you can arbitrarily define your gender on the basis that it's "only a social construct" then the same applies to everything. I can be trans Rocky Balboa by that logic. There is no medical evidence to support any of your transgender nonsense.

Well, gotta say, you're not legally Rocky Balboa.
Since Names are not based on biology but in law.

I identify as having his genetics, even though I don't actually. Just like transgender people will always be the gender they were born in, regardless of how much surgery they undertake.

I always take creepshots of my babyboomers before letting them swim away

sulfur is present in farts, turpentine is good to clean furniture, and megadosing vitamin A is an excess by faggots who are losing hair

ok, that was gold.
Kudos, may the triforce bless you

transage? only happens in the opposite direction (claiming to be younger).

a child claiming to be adult - like anyone claiming to be older than actually is - is not ''transage'' but whimsically stupid

Nigga that's just called maturity. Nigga's brains and bodies mature at different rate, it's always been that way.