Anyone else think WW3 might be a good thing? The world is going down the shitter...

Anyone else think WW3 might be a good thing? The world is going down the shitter. It would be nice to have a cause to unite some of us and shut up the SJW's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who against who ?

the world needs to reset itself again

it's only a matter of time

North korea, china, russia
Vs
US, brits, ausfags etc

Yes please. There are way too many people. A nuclear war between China and India could help a lot.

Well I'm thinking it's long overdue taking out fat man Kim and allowing the Republic of Korea to flourish. Too long have families been seperated and lived under tyrannical rule. But some countries like China might have a problem.

It will be pretty damn bad, but these things gotta happen every 10-20 years. It helps to get rid of the bad blood.

The only thing that makes the world go down the shitter are republifags.

China would not be happy with it, but I don't know if they'd go to war over NK. It's not like having a man child thug with nukes on your border is a good thing. Russia wasn't happy when east Germany joined west Germany, but they didn't go to war. I know that was a peaceful unification, but it's similar to the China point of view.

It's been a long time coming. Through republicans and liberals. Trump was liberal for a long time and doneted a lot of money.

>WW3 might be good because of SJWs
You have to realize it gets to a point where you are just obsessed with something

But China and Russia will have problems and if N Korea attack any of the surrounding countries and US retaliates maybe they will take the opportunity to cause some damage.

Nah man I'm really not. The west is getting too soft and it will get to a point where we cannot defend ourselves.

Have you looked at how much money does the US spend in the military and how many interventions it is in? If you have concrete facts to back what you just said I'm curious about them

China is in just as much danger from NK as anyone else in the region. They don't want to go to war over NK. If a war breaks out their concern will be locking down their border, not taking pot shots at the US. Don't expect Russia to jump in either. Russia would actually like a US/NK war because they would use the US actions as justification next time they want to attack a small country that is giving then problems.

>Anyone else think WW3 might be a good thing?
Nope.
>The world is going down the shitter.
According to who exactly? Where I live (the US) the economy is doing fantastic, the stock market has never been better, unemployment is very low, and the dollar is doing great. It sounds like you've been watching too much of the idiot box.

>Have you looked at how much money does the US spend in the military
This. And trump just increased the military budget by another 25%.

>Nah man I'm really not. The west is getting too soft and it will get to a point where we cannot defend ourselves.
If you are being serious and not trolling you have a very obvious lack of understanding of the world.

>The word is going down the shitter
>Shut up the SJWs
>WW3 may be a good thing

You can tell an idiot by his talking points

So ww3?

Trump will be lucky to finish his first term

My interpretation is he does it because of lobbying and PR, but yeah, kinda maybe

>So ww3?
Goddamn kiddies, what's hard to understand here? This PREVENTS ww3.

The US economy is not doing good. We are still on the edge of disaster. We are in a small bubble right now.
Actually a big war would be a boon for the US. The US mainland is very difficult for a foreign country to put boots on the ground. Supplying and rebuilding the rest of the world would provide us with more jobs.

I would gladly lay down my life for that guy from The Apprentice.

I agree. But the president is more of a figure head role when you have someone like Trump in there. He doesn't know what he's doing so he's surrounded himself with people that do. They'll still be there when he's gone.

>implying the US has ANY money.
>implying we haven't been in trillion dollar deficit for almost a decade now
yeeeeeaaaaaah

>The US economy is not doing good. We are still on the edge of disaster. We are in a small bubble right now.
This a fear instilled in you by the media. You have been brainwashed.
>Actually a big war would be a boon for the US
This is mental retardation.
>The US mainland is very difficult for a foreign country to put boots on the ground.
This is semi-correct
>Supplying and rebuilding the rest of the world would provide us with more jobs.
More mental retardation

Do you even politics?

Russia and China would never side with North Korea in a war.

Kek, I neevr watched the show but he will always be that funny dude in Zoolander to me.

You don't know how the US economy works, you should dig up info on Paul Volcker, it may enlighten you on deficit, it's made that way by design

There will never be a war like this, sorry guys. No developed nation is going to risk nuclear annihilation. That's why the U.S. has only fought against rice farmers and goat fuckers the past 65 years.

>implying the US has ANY money.
It generates the most money in the world every year
>implying we haven't been in trillion dollar deficit for almost a decade now
Fresh outta high school and you think you know how the whole world operates. The US is owed more money by other countries (including China and Russia) then it owes to other countries.

It isn't retardation, for a country like the US war is major money. Defense jobs go into overtime. We supply a lot of weapon systems all over the world. We are semi-isolated which means we can keep churning out guns, tanks, and planes when other countries are devastated. Our manufacturing centers would be in better shape than other countries after the war allowing us to continue to pump out supplies to a hungry world.

OP, War might seem fun but is actually not.

>Russia and China would never side with North Korea in a war.
Well that's entirely accurate.

You need to get outside more if you think our economy is doing anywhere near decent.
You literally walk a block and see some shit. We got 5% unemployment with almost 10% of people being underemployed, economically-bound to their next job.
if 1 out 10 people in america have to wonder where their next meal is coming from, we're REALLY falling short of this "american dream" thing.

No I think we should keep America around for awhile

>for a country like the US war is major money.
Not since WW2 buddy. Everytime the US has gone to war since we have had economic collapse.
> Defense jobs go into overtime. We supply a lot of weapon systems all over the world. We are semi-isolated which means we can keep churning out guns, tanks, and planes when other countries are devastated. Our manufacturing centers would be in better shape than other countries after the war allowing us to continue to pump out supplies to a hungry world.
This is how a child in a high school history class views the world. It is completely unrealistic.

>implying that money isn't immediately recycled into the same systems
>implying that we haven't destroyed/weakened other aspects of our infrastructure to "move" money into military budget
>implying ppl on Sup Forums don't have college degrees
stay in school bby boy.

This guy understands. If it weren't for the humanitarian disaster ww3 would cause, I would totally be on board with it.
Military contractor here so war is good for my biz, but I would still rather we find another way.

Depends on your motivation and balls.

You're not wrong, just a bitch.

>You literally walk a block and see some shit. We got 5% unemployment with almost 10% of people being underemployed, economically-bound to their next job.
>if 1 out 10 people in america have to wonder where their next meal is coming from
You realize this is better than every other country in the world, right? You don't seem to know what the fuck you are talking about.
>You need to get outside more if you think our economy is doing anywhere near decent.
The irony here. A brainwashed moron saying I need to get more.

how would we feed ourselves?
we can't just keep churning out guns if we don't have food (most of which we import) or goods (most of which we import).
everyone will have defense jobs? which means we probably won't get paid very much, if at all?
what are we, North Korea?

Exactly, if the media is lying about the economy, it's that the economy is actually even worse and they are shielding people from that. Underemployment and people just giving up on finding work are huge issues in the country. Not everyone can work in a STEM job, and even those jobs will not have long term success.

This. A lot of people think war is something simple and mabye fun when it's anything but.

A statement made by someone who has only seen war in the vidya or tv...War is sexy. Bombs, explosions, the prospect of ending all your problems because no one goes to war thinking they'll lose. My concern? The big one, Nukes. We can't have a "world war 3" without the whole world going down. You think Russia and the US are going to power down their nukes to sling some conventional arty around? Maybe for a few days until someone justifies a nuke on a "Strategic location" which could be an army base or a city. And what then? Good shot ol boy, now my turn? No. And missile defense is a dream. Last I knew Russia had 7l + nukes and the US 4K +.

You realize that the 5 and 10% figures are equal to smaller countries, right? You're not just retarded and comparing 5% of some small place with 5% of 300 million, right?

nice trips!
>better than every other country
lol false, there are plenty of countries whose main exports aren't even physical goods taking better care of their people.
>hurr durr imma stay inside, i'm an island
unfortunately, the whole world is outside. stay extra woke.

The US could easily feed itself. We have quite the food production capacity. We import food because people want to get seasonal items year round, and people like to try foreign food. Not everyone would be direct employed at a defense contractor, but those contractors need goods and services from other areas. Those areas need services from others and so on.

this.
10% of americans is 32,276,201 people
there are countries with a smaller population than that.

Actually they might be fine with slinging conventional weapons. The US and Russia save the nukes for defense of the homeland. Fighting over turf in other countries is for conventional weapons. That way there is something to pillage after.

>implying that money isn't immediately recycled into the same systems
It isn't.
>implying that we haven't destroyed/weakened other aspects of our infrastructure to "move" money into military budget
Another juvenile statement. Mods need to get this kiddie b&. Where the fuck did I imply this by the way?
>implying ppl on Sup Forums don't have college degrees
Didn't imply this either. I have a bachelors and a masters degree in computer science. So do lots of people on /sci/ and a few other boards.
>stay in school bby boy.
I might go for my doctorate one day.

>It would be nice to have a cause to unite some of us and shut up the SJW's.

This is what happens alt-right neckbeards stay in the basement for too long and start believing the internet is the real world. .

>lol false, there are plenty of countries whose main exports aren't even physical goods taking better care of their people.
Countries with populations the size of some US cities. I'm talking about the big boys in the world.

I don't want WWIII but I would like to see the world get hit with a massive solar flare, buh bye electrical grid. Then I get the satisfaction of seeing all of these rich fuckers realize that their $1.5 mil houses and 4 cars,boats,$$etc.. won't feed or protect them, rich fucks that don't know how to fish/hunt/survive.

Level the playing field, Darwinism at its finest, survival of the fittest.

Duh

OP went full edgelord... never go full edgelord

As long as WW3 is just another crusade against mudslimes and the like

everyone has nukes, that's how you get extinction

then again christians want the world to end and humanity to go extinct because they believe that it will bring jesus back. Famine, pestilence, war, and death are what they are all about

That's not what Christians believe friend, nice try though.

I've been thinking about this lately. People get apathetic and lazy.

Or, instead of hating them, why not join them? Rich fucks weren't always rich fucks you know. Why do you think that rich people limit their time with the poor? It's simply because the poor hate their guts.... just because they are rich... and even when you help them either financially or teach them stuff, they still hate you.

FYI, I'm a poor fuck, but I can see where the rich are coming from - they aren't all heartless.

have you even read the bible? there is death and destruction everywhere, extremely violent book, you should try reading it and see for yourself

You completely missed the point there friend...

Aight, let's put this down now. WW3 WOULD be a good thing in the next 100 to 200 years. Over population, food shortages, land harvesting, hell even economics would receive a boon. War is money. To the Victor go the spoils. However, from a moral stand point it is FUBAR. It would easily last 10-15 years and kill millions. I'm all for it though. Fuck Asians man.

user actually completely got your point and was correct with their assumption that the only reason you hate rich people is because you're not one of them and you're a failure.. Envy is an ugly characteristic to have.

Le sigh....

Yes you're talking about the tribulation and yes I have read the bible, Jesus is coming back when HE decides to come back (only he knows when) He's not waiting for someone to start launching off nukes and waiting for his cue...

How about you geniuses finish one of the fucking wars you already have going on before starting yet another one? The fucked up part is I'm old enough to remember when America was not at war.

World population is predicted to stabilize in 2100 around 11.6 billion, don't worry about that.

>their assumption
>assumption..
>assume..

You know what they say about assumptions right?

Honestly I said NEVER hillary because I knew she'd start ww3. but now that Donald is doing it and my friends at The Donald have brushed it off I am ready and supportive of ww3. So glad I have communities online I can see eye to eye with

>envy

You also completely missed the point...try harder next time kid.

there are many christians who believe otherwise, granted they are back woods christians, but they are still pretty prevalent and in the US, scary people

this right here
we've been at war for at least 20 years and some of you are proposing we go in again for another (conservatively, say 8-10 years)?
The economic and social booms that came from post-war situations (WWII, Korea, Nam) happened when our boys came back and resettled into society, started businesses and families, etc.
not only have a fair share not come back, but we don't even have jobs and housing for them when they do!

Oh, right. My apologies. I should have used inference instead. Regardless, it's still a valid point.
Nice ad hominem.

Ok yes I will agree with that, there are some pretty extremist Christians out there.

World vs USA
Hope so. Atleast i will be killing americunts

>ad hominem

I'm with you, when/if things get bad enough in murica they're probably going to try and escape to Canada. I'll kill every muricanI see cross the border if that happens.

America the Beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PLmGPeLsJY

Don't worry Cancuck. If we Americans want Canada, we'll take it. We are a violent society and armed to the teeth. We'll send our grandmothers over first to soften up you Dudley DoRight queers and then herd the refugees off beyond the wall to Mexico. Trail of Tears style, bitch.

Easy with those edges boy. It's time to put down the internets for a while and go back to Call of Duty.

Well, on the whole a world war is not good. A lot of death, a lot of destruction. Still, some people get off on the idea of conflict, but those people are not generally ones who have actually seen war.

But conflict is unavoidable due to man's covetous nature. Wars are primarily always fought over resources, and as the human population keeps exponentially increasing, resources will become increasibly scarce.

Now, it is easy to imagine that wars are fought over ideological or political issues but these are false narratives that nations will utilize to cover yp the simple truth that sometimes a state cannot acquire resources by trade and therefore they must take them by force. Other times a state is forced to hinder other states from acquiring certain resources in order to limit their wealth and influence. In order to maintain dominance it is vital keep other powers down.

So if one power has control over a resource, such as oil for example, then we can trade with them but this means that we are giving them something that they want in exchange for what we want. So ideally we need to install a puppet regime that will give us what we want cheaply, such as Saudi Arabia but sometimes we need to go in and destroy a country to ensure that they cannot profit from the resource such as Iraq, or the Islamic State, because these powers are hostile to us and therefore trade will just increase their own power and influence, which is not what we want.

So I agree that another world war is highly likely after the current main powers are starting to run out of either oil or another vital tactical resource. It won't be for another 70 years at least but when it happens it won't be great for regular schmucks such as us.

Also I will be dead by then.

>Also I will be dead by then.
At least there's that.

yeah. I'm 35 now and for the last 20 years there has always been some ignorant fucktards panicking about ww3 breaking out

Yeah sure it will happen eventually but the problem is that everyone feels that they are so fucking precious that the apocalypse will definitely happen in -their- lifetime.

Cos the idea that you are insignificant and the world does not give a shit if you live or die is utterly fucking mindboggling for most of us