When I own my own property, I want to start tunneling

When I own my own property, I want to start tunneling.

Is anyone else interested in randomly digging on your property and tunneling out in any direction you please? Building these beautifully secret tunnels under your house...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2585094/Thieves-spend-months-digging-50ft-tunnel-Tesco-store-steal-substantial-cash-night-raid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You would die because you are weak and a poor engineer to think this would even work.

And you lack passion.

Call before you dig

if I die, then so be it. I have this intense curiosity and urge to just start digging. I did so as a child. I would randomly dig in my yard without any knowledge whatsoever. I have been reading engineering books that speak more towards the construction and stability that is utilized in modern construction.

Josef fritzel detected

Digging is a lot more work than people think it is. There are several historical examples of large-scale excavation projects that have bankrupted the civilizations that built them.

As a modern example, adjusted for modern dollars, the Channel Tunnel cost more than the Manhattan Project.

you'd have to digg a bigass hole and then build the wall and ceiling of it

>Is anyone else interested in randomly digging on your property
Not randomly.
>tunneling out in any direction you please
That is highly illegal
>Building these beautifully secret tunnels under your house..
Without proper support and design the tunnels will collapse and you will die.

Chances are you live on either sand or rock. So you will either die or never finish.

this is not minecraft

>That is highly illegal
not if it's on your own property

When you stop being a faggot.
>Never
Just give up now user.

it'd be kind of cool but you'd have to hire someone to make them if you want good ones not just shitty dirt tunnels

Sounds really nice however A Giant basement sounds better to me rather then silly tunnels!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2585094/Thieves-spend-months-digging-50ft-tunnel-Tesco-store-steal-substantial-cash-night-raid.html

Anyone in the thread who is saying it can't be done are the real ones with no passion. These guys did it in an exposed location, and as far as I know they never got caught either.

If they can do it in an exposed location, you can do it OP. Don't listen to these faggots, get tunneling son!

ever heard of building consent?

>british problem

>tunneling out in any direction you please
Unless you own the world you are going to run into some problems here

You have to get building permits in the US too. In fact the laws are harsher here.

We do own the world user

OP here
pic related : it's me

if you make a small tunnel with a room and live in the woods no one would ever know

sounds like you're a true water/telecom worker.

oops, too dark, forgot picture

that's called shifting the goal posts. thanks for confirming your extreme faggotry

Not him, but actually you are assuming that OP's property will be in an area where planning is relevant.

The user you responded you had a valid point. Go do it out in the middle of nowhere if you just want to tunnel.

Stop being a jumped up faggot and contribute nicely user

In what shithole of a third world country are you living?

And OP said earlier, he wants to digg under his house.

>When I own my own property, I want to start tunneling.
>When I own my own property
Also
>In what shithole of a third world country are you living?
UK
And there are places here (many places) where you could get away with it
Yes it's illegal, but that doesn't stop people doing things does it?

Relax user. If you grow up at some point and buy a house you will have a full time job that wont allow you to spend hours under the house.

Discussion is moot

I suggest you watch cody's lab he has a mine himself

Id love to build a whole basement underground and this guy is going to waste his time on tunnels nor basements!

I bet with you, OP doesn't have a job, if he has time to digg. So I am pretty sure, he also doesn't have the money to buy a property.

Tbh, I wouldn't risk several thousands for the simple fun of having a tunnel. But you are right, whatever floats your boat.

OP here.

Jesus fuck, I went to go jack off and I come back to find about 50 triggered cucks. Relax, boys. To each their own. I am going to do whatever I feel like. If I have the urge to build tunnels, then I am going to pursue it. I am going to learn how to build structurally sound tunnels that won't collapse. I will learn how to efficiently build tunnels and protect myself from any legal matters. The people in this thread that complaining that it's too dangerous or illegal or just impractical are bonafide pussies. You can't sit in your rooms all day being afraid to experience the world.

Tunnel will c o l l a p s e

Least your doing something OP

I actually do have a job, I work at a small company that deals with embedded software. I get paid pretty well. Although, I do agree with time being a major issue. Working is exhausting. But I'll manage to sort it out. Maybe I'll just find another lesser source of revenue that doesn't require a lot of effort. I'll figure it out.

Good for you. But just a friendly tipp: watch out for ground water, it will lead to your death if unprepared. And watch out for rain, it will wreck your tunnel extremely fast.