How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Not enough

Everyday

Literally every day. I come to this site, I see another shitpost and I think "Why hasn't this guy killed himself yet?"

At this point, daily

Every other day

Every second of every day of every month of every year so 24/7/12/365

everyday

I'm too busy thinking about helping people. Try it sometimes.

I'm trying to avoid that

I think about dying every day. I think about killing myself a few times a week. Has anyone here tried to do it. I cut my wrists a few years back.

I do that everyday, I tried but I ended on a mental hospital for 2 years

Really? they only made me stay for a few days. What were you diagnosed with?

Only when I'm at work

Sever depression but because of my suicidal tendencies they decided to keep me there (my family )

I've been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, along with Persistent Depressive Disorder (among other things) It's tough. Hang in there man.

*Girl please, and yh everything will be fine eventually, Idk if this helps but I know how it feels and well if u ever need someone to talk here u have my my Snapchat - Law_Wolf

I don't have snapchat, but thanks for being nice to me.

every day

relevant

Evrday boi.

Welcome to being a peasant.

No problem ^^

Wait. Were you saying that you cut your wrists every day? I thought you meant you think of killing yourself every day.

who is this qt seman demon?

I cut myself every day... That kinda helps me to take out of my mind the idea of giving up...

I'm a worthless idiot who cant do anything for himself and I have no idea how. So yeah every other thought I have is about killing myself

From 16 to 19, almost every single day.
I've been to so many therapists and 3 psychiatrists.
I ended up attempting suicide and when I told the doctor this she said she doesn't care.

It's been a year since it happened.
>How often do I think about suicide after it happened?
I don't. My depression is literally lifted up from who knows who.I'm bipolar type II and I have social anxiety disorder which I struggle with but every day I make small steps.
Trite, but true.

a few hours everyday, unless i get drunk

Stop it.
Cutting yourself is a form of escapism, a way to avoid responsibilities and a way to keep a tight grip on the victim role you've taken on.

I used to do that a lot when i was a teenager. I have pretty bad OCD, it helped calm me on days when it was really really bad. You should consider not doing that though, it's not a good.

Maybe, but I can't I feel like if I stop doing that I would get worse and I'm trying to fight this feelings with all I can't I can't stand the idea of giving up...I'm really scared of what my mind can do to me... I think this was I can have control on what I feel...At this point I feel stupid saying this

Literally every waking second of every day. I dream about it to.

I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life. Do you see a counselor? I do, it's helped me a lot.

Therapist...But I think she's giving up on me to be honest

What is the difference? How long have you been seeing her? Maybe find another one. It could be good to get a second opinion anyway.

Couple times a day.

Well English isn't my first language so... If I say something that doesn't make sense or if I write or understand something wrong I'm sorry, and maybe but I will stop seeing her... I have to win this by myself at least try..

Don't tell me what to do

Well good luck. I hope everything works out for you. Be strong.

while waiting for the train to and from school

Usually if I go take a huge shit and it takes a little awhile, or if I'm cooking and not listening to music or news. Basically any time I'm doing something that doesn't require much thought and my mind is free to wander. Like even if I'm fapping, playing vidya, or watching t.v. I'm paying attention to something.

Even if I'm at a restaurant and waiting for my food to come out and there's a bit of silence between me and the other person I'm with, I won't think about it because I'll usually look around or take a glance out the window. But last Friday I was out eating and there was a mustard stain on the tablecloth that bugged me, so I was just staring at it for about 10 seconds and I was thinking intensely about whether or not I should floor it into a tree on my way home until my friend asked me what my favorite kind of beer was

Occasionally. Alcohol and tobacco helps quite well.

Same for you

Multiple times a day