Ask a BOREDerline Personality Disorder sufferer anything

Ask a BOREDerline Personality Disorder sufferer anything.
Wooo I'm feeling hyper today

So you switched from your shit tier waifu Shitobu to this literally who?

Your life must be full of self inflicted masochistic suffering.

Why haven't you killed yourself?

How have your relationships gone?

I have no idea who Shitobu is or whoever you're referring to, I think you got the wrong person. If I died I wouldn't be able to inflict pain on myself while trying to help others

Will you fuck anything that moves? Promisquality is a sign of the disorder, how does it work?

Most sufferers are woman, what are some tell tsle signs she has it, and what triggers the sex

I'm very interested in this user

Friendship wise: Terrible but I'm gaining stabtility
Love life wise: Super trash Sup Forumsros 64 for the nintendo switch. So in other words, even worse than my friendships. But the ones I had were amazing while they lasted

I'm not gunna lie, when I'm in the mood I probably would fuck anything. And I can get in the mood pretty quickly and easily. So yea basically

But what's the trigger and the signs you have the disorder?

Do you feel like you are able to have any stable relationships?

Oh I forgot the second half of the question. Uh heavy mood swings and attempts to either keep you really close or really far away suddenly is another big one. The only way I can really say to trigger the sex is through manipulation and I don't wanna explain that. Or just be really nice and see what happens

I like to think so, my less close friends are actually the ones im most stable with, the closer the friend, the easier they trigger me to ruin the relationship. And once again if you mean love wise then I don't think I can because I constantly panic that they will leave me or lose interest so I'll cling on or push em away in fear

I get that... What do you struggle with the most in every day life?

Lonliness, anxiety, chronic emptiness when I want to feel emotion and mood swings when I don't want to feel emotion. It's also hard because people only have to do the smallest things to set me off and feel like crying and/or screaming at them and most of the time people don't even realize what they have done. I also get a huge burst of adrenaline when I overcome my anxiety which is annoying. The other day I stood up for me and my sister against my dad (not physically abusive but he loves to shout) and afterwards I broke down in tears even though I wasn't sad, I was just overwhelmed with adrenaline. There are lots of things I struggle with but these are the first to come to mind

I gotta have a shower but I'll be really quick so post your questions if you have any and I'll answer them as soon as I'm out

How old are you?

>
>But what's the trigger and the signs you have the disorder?
Intense emotions. Like, instead of going from 0% to 10% to 50% like normals. You go straight to 100% and it's like the end of the world. It's hard, but eventually you start to realize that your emotional response wasn't appropriate Nd you can start to control it

Bipolar II here without medication.

What do?

ITT: A bunch of whiney gay faggots "oh my crippling disabilities", "oh my Dr said", "oh my retard pills", "oh I'm too much of a faggot to come out the closet"

FUCKIN PUSSIES

This.
Also, some people really suffer from real mental illness

Bipolar I here, I fucking love hypomania, if that was all I got I'd never take meds.

Lamotrigine is pretty boss, even when I go on a mad one and stop the Lithium/Depakote I still take that, keeps the depression away but you can still get manic as fuck

I tend to not disclose my irl info on Sup Forums no matter what it is, sorry bud too paranoid

Yea the emotions are incredibly intense, especially my love, passion and anger. I can't just like someone either, I either love them, love them in a friend way or hate them no exceptions

Seek medical help asap and don't make the mistakes I made, now my anxiety has worsened and I'm too anxious to seek help

>some people really suffer from real mental illness
For example the people I'm trying to pull out of hiding so I can try and help them and just talk to them about their illnesses. I know for sure I'm not the worst sufferer, I just wanna educate people of my disorder and learn about other peoples disorders

In my country we call BPD Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder now, how you feel about the new diagnosis?

Haha yea I've heard that's another name for it and I accept that name, I just don't see it used often. It's probably a more accurate name for it too, it's just a bit of a long name

They should call it PABCALAD pussy ads bitch can't act like an adult disorder

Ya always get the idiots and the trolls -.-