Can we just have a puppy thread? This is my new little girl...

Can we just have a puppy thread? This is my new little girl, she's 2 months and 13 days old and she's a 100% pure german shepherd, with pedigree and all that stuff. I've paid 800 euros yesterday to get her but boy was it worth it :3

C'mon, post your puppers. Or doggos. Or cattos. Or birbs. It doesn't matter, really.

This was my pupper, she was 4 months old. She died last week :( she got parvo and died 48 hours after first symptoms. I'm incredibly sad still.

She's beautiful OP. I'd love a dog but I already have 5 cats....

Here are 2 of them. They're brother and sister and occasionally love each other.

Fucking sideways... I'm sorry

Not mine but always found this cute.

I'm not really sure what to make of this

>I've paid 800 euros yesterday to get her but boy was it worth it
Jesus Christ dude, I could've got you a pure bred white German Shepard puppy for $500 USD.

It's your fault for not getting her shots.

can i post bun-buns?

Dad: German Shepard x Timber wolf husky

Mom:border collie

My bby

Sweet. Here's my puppy.

Here mine she's a 4 month old pure race german sheperd too

Your mom's and idiot. And it is just a pure husky.

Are mentally retarded, thats not a dog shitface

My lovely kitter

"Your mom's and idiot"?

Damn ninjas cutting onions... I'm sorry man, at least you didn't affectionate to her as much as you'd do after living for years with her. When my other doggo will die I'm gonna jump off a bridge, he was 3 months old when I've got him and I've seen him growing up for all these last 8 years.

Daww :3

Apparently things works different in Italy, here you can't get a pure breed dog of any kind for less than 7 hunndred something euros. I'll tell you more, the breeder who sold her to me own a german shepherd worth 25.000 (twenty five thousand) euros.

My handsome doggo...

>Your mom's and idiot.

>Or cattos.
>It doesn't matter, really

Anyone know what kind of dog I have? He's a rescue mutt and I've had him for three and a half years now.

My sleepy doggo

Amazing pic

You're an idiot.

Those are the breeds of my dogs parents

Unfortunately, it's your fault for not getting her vaccinated. Please for the love of any
new dogs to come, get them vaccinated. It's a cruel hand that you deal to them otherwise.

cute pup OP
this is my purebred shar-pei when she was a pup
she was $900 but also very worth it

and this is my other dog as a pup, he is a jack russell/min pin mix

Im impressed that no one posted shovel dog yet

Noice

Another pic of my baby pup

And right now she's behind me like this, every now and then she's barking in her puppy dreams

so cute

My doggo

I wonna get a doggo but Muslim parents think it's a fucking sin lmao, moving out soon so it's chill

My doggo

Only on Sup Forums

>half the pics itt

its not a puppy but have animlel

He doesn't look very happy

lord leonhard

My dog had parvo too. Shelter said she was vaccinated and de wormed, but they lied. Paid like $2000 to treat her, took the fake ass shelter to court cause they didnt wanna pay. We won

Damn guys, your pets are so cute. I'm always afraid to view these threads, don't wanna see some animal abuse bullshit.
But I could watch your puppers all day

she never is

wow those eyes

Thanks! This my other grown up pupper, the one I was talking about in I'd give everything for him, I love him as much as I love my father

would you get rid of your other dog for him

looks like a jack russel/Carolina cross mate, bloodly loyal obsessive dogs but completely bent on escaping enclosures until they get older

My doggo

apparently a lot of shelters in the US do that shit. fuck them all

your dog got a nice dick

2 year old GSD

Why would you buy a dog that has been overbred into stupidity and is a cripple from the day of its birth?

is that breed as fucked over there as it is in the US. So called pureblood means an inbred shit dog that no longer resembles the breed its named for

About time a god tier thread has been made.

>Pic related

se dopresed?///
had cat deprosed one and now ran away

nice lipstick dick

So far, yes. I'm still not that attached to the new puppy, I've only got her yesterday. Of course I'd prive myself of everything else I own first but hey, this is not a real life situation is it?

I've heard of all kind of problems related to this breed but look, in 24 years of life I've got to know like 6 pure breed german shepherds either of friends, colleagues or relatives of mine and none of them have ever had any problem in their long life. I think you can relate all those problems to the place where they come from, the breeder that sold her to me yesterday went from Italy to Germany and Croatia just to get the exemplars to procreate the puppies to sell (in fact her mother comes from Germany, the father from Croatia). So, to reply to I think the answer is no.

i love this little shit.

Is that Mt. St. Helens in the background?

My dog beats all yours.

I am tempted to do so
but all these doggos are so adorable!!!

Pure bred and pedigree and all that stuff...Is she registered? If not, kill her, kill her with fire

my doggo
she's a happy min-pin!

My fat cat...

Would you send 800 bucks on a dog that's not registered?

I meant spend of course

grown up now

ikr, right?

just proves again that dog owners are mentally deficient compared to not only the average person but even the average btard.

Good form, pupper!

My majestic beast

You've replied to a dog owner, jsyk

>people buy purebred dogs, encouraging degeneration
>instead of picking up a bastard stray aka real healthy dog
I shiggy and I diggy

My lil Roxxi

Yes, you are.

This was a nice thread

You asked for it..

My tenacious little puppers

This is our dog when he was a puppy

What a cute puppy bear :3

Our old doggo

My dog before he passed in the top right

my good buddy has a husky with something else in it and its pure white, precious but has those same exact eyes.

plot twist her name is also kaya :)

1 year old doggo, rly good friend :3

this thread so c00t

This is my dog recovering from acl surgery he was not supposed to be jumping on the furniture yet, oh well

My beagle, have him for 7 years now since he was a puppy. best dog ever, love him so fucking much

another pic