Liberalism is degeneracy. Liberalism is poison that is destroying society

Liberalism is degeneracy. Liberalism is poison that is destroying society.

Miley showing her not even naked cunt at a concert is the biggest problem in politics right now? Kys retards

Democrats and repugs are the same

Conservatives are afraid of FUCKING EVERYTHING. You know why Donny Dump likes the uneducated? Because like you, they're the only ones who like him.

>Straw man argument. Please kill yourself.

>conservatives are afriad of everything
Except the polls apparently

What education do you have? Libtard ''arts''? Hahaha stop peddling your bullshit,more people see through it now then before

Virgin detected

I swear, the majority of Trump supporters hardly bang any women whatsoever. If they actually got laid once or twice, they wouldn't be as insane as they are.

pretty sure the new miley would suck your cock to other dimensions while the old country one would only do missionary every 3-4 weeks AFTER you married - fuck i'd rather get my cock destroyed on a daily basis by the new fucking hot miley

I'm a conservative, and i actually think what's even worst than a liberal, it's a cuckservative supporting zionist pedophiles and watching Infowars.

What's her fucking name?

Mfw some fag tries to call someone a virgin

Ad hom fallacy.
Sticking your dick through a hole in a gas station restroom stall only to have a tranny with super aids give you a sloppy semen and shit covered blowjob doesn't make you liberals non virgins. Please stop confusing yourselves.

>watching Infowars.

No you should watch Young Turds (sarcasm)

Oh damn, you're like, ACTUALLY a conservative.

You dudes are rare, I would love to go back to debating you guys,

People like yourself hate SJW's, but the hilarious thing is you guys are just SJW's, but right wing ones. At the slightest criticism of Trump or yourself, you get so mad... and on the other hand you claim that you hate SJW's. It's fucking hilarious.

Kek
e
k

I kek'd really fucking hard.
Thank you user

GASLIGHT GASLIGHT GASLIGHT GASLIGHT GASLIGHT GASLIGHT GASLIGHT MY OPINIONS AND MOMMY PAYS THE BILLS GASLIGHT GASLIGHT GASLIGHT

Infowars and The Young Turks are both shill distracting channels.

We're almost extinct, my good man.

Yeah cool whatever faggot. You know it's really sad when you can't come up with anything better then a 4th graders arguement of "i know you are but what am I?"
Grow up

My point is proven.... I attack them, their fragile ego is damaged and they must retaliate.

Degenerate bastards

Thanks shareblue I'll keep that in mind

Touche. Clearly a phony because they mention InfoWars

Good work m8, you totally owned a random on the internet.

Alex Jones is more based then 95% of all news you can find.
That's why Libtards have him

You're thinking progressivism not liberalism. Actual for realsies liberals are believe it or not good guys. Actual liberals are quite rare among the left these days and are a lot more center aligned than you probably think.

Liberals prize individual liberty. The title "liberal" was unfortunately hijacked by the farther more extreme parts of the left.

What point is that?

You know what? Please tell me one thing you don't lie about Donald Trump as a president without comitting an Ad hominem fallacy or a straw man arguement. Give me a legit reason why you feel like he is a bad president. Go ahead. I'm waiting

decay

So, uh, you realize that american conservatives fall under the umbrella term of "liberalism" right?

Apparently not, because your claim that "liberalism is degeneracy" applies to both sides of your picture.

You're blatantly wrong and completely uneducated.

And yet, this post will be passed over and ignored despite the fact that it 100% destroys OP's post...

Good work M9 you tottaly gave a back hand compliment to some random on the internetz.
8/8 give me all da B8

The problem comes when the "i know you are but what am i?" response is... actually correct.

You can't just dismiss it. Own it, dumb bitch.

Slutty chicks are a problem? Kill yourself

Alex "is never the jews" Jones
Mostly known for his "Arabs run Hollywood, let's ignore they make tons of movies portraying all muslims as terrorists and american zionist troops as heroes" rant
And "Globalists are not jews, but saudi arabian lizar people funded by the secret nazi shadow government"

And "I hate Hillary, but I swear Podesta is innocent, we can't blame zionist pedos!, must be the nazis trying to destroy them"

Yeah, i guess since he can't blame the jews for anything at all, he'll blame "the globalists" for the divorce of his jewish wife

> wrong terminology
HAHA I GOT YOU THIS TIME

"Gender is determined by chromosomes" and "gender is a spectrum" are not mutually exclusive statements.

Use your brain.

I still don't understand why libtards call gender to sexual orientation...

Faggot OP hates free pussy and pizza. You are literally Satan.

But it isn't correct.
You liberals needed safe spaces, therapy dogs and playdo after election night on college campuses across the nation.

There is nothing snowflakey about the right. We litterally don't give a fuck who anybody is as long as they arn't a social degenerate cancerous faggot that gets on everybodys nerves.
Liberals just happen to fit that description quite well... we just take the role of adults in society to keep you retards in check. It just so happens you rhink we are offended when all we really are is annoyed with how stupid you are. We arn't the ones rioting in the streets and burning down random peoples homes and cars because we lost. We have bever done that and we never will.
You are all cry baby sore losers.
It's okay though. You'lll get another chance in 8 years

Tell me I'm wrong. You can't do that and be right at the same time.

White guilt

How is that a strawman, you fucking imbecile?
>Your argument is dumb because you're dumb
Now that's a strawman.

>doesn't even know the name of what he's attempting to criticise
>Expects people to not to think he's retarded

Grow up

Shouldn't you be in Sup Forums? Getting really tired of Sup Forums shit posting in literally every board.

The same Alex Jones that admitted his show persona is a character and not real? lol.

Have you been watching Alex Jones in last year at all?

You do realize that the pic to the right have a fake chroma key background, right?

He never said that.That's literally liberal fake news. He said he is sometimes being satirical and funny

No, that's Ad hominem

I only go to his channel every time there's a conflict with israel and zionism involved (like pizagate, and Assad gassing his own people false flag) Only to see what kind of bullshit he invents to cover his zionist overlords

Pc has gone too far

Here's your daily reminder that if you support Trump you're not conservative, you're just stupid.

>strawman
>mfw you're right

>as long as they arn't a social degenerate cancerous faggot that gets on everybodys nerves.

And you don't see the parallel here?

>Liberals just happen to fit that description quite well... we just take the role of adults in society to keep you retards in check.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. By "keep people in check" you mean regulate? The way that the Left has been regulating society since the 1700s? Your ignorance is showing.

> It just so happens you rhink we are offended when all we really are is annoyed with how stupid you are.

"it's totally not what it looks like"

>We arn't the ones rioting in the streets and burning down random peoples homes and cars because we lost. We have bever done that and we never will.

Because conservatives are, to borrow your terminology, cucks. You accept the status quo and vote against your own best interests, in general. The most effective changes in governments throughout history have come from revolutionaries and radicals.

Get your head out of your ass (or Bill O'Reilley's) and read a book.

>currently a grad student studying political economy

Fuck with me, I've got nearly a decade of training under my belt. I'm not afraid of your feelings and opinions.

When a girl does it it's empowering. When a guy does it it's deplorable?

Did you just make a second strawman arguement with an Ad hom fallacy inside the strawman arguement?
Fuck. They have evolved. Somebody get the torches

>conservatism

You mean faking conservatism for money.

Btw, conservatives just elect a man president who "like to grab'em by the pussy"?

>zionist overlords

Yea that's why real Zionists in media attack him.

It's funny, if your picture is meant to be a response to the discussion, then it actually is a straw man.

Yes, I did. I even admitted I'm wrong.faggot

>conservatives just elect a man president who "like to grab'em by the pussy

Yea he is not Liberal faggot

>we're not snowflakes
>we're just terrified of non-whites, science, education, gay people, the war on Christmas and any basic political concept that doesn't gel with southern strategy politics.

You are weak and have to focus on college student children to find a group weaker than yourselves.

>stupid liberal agenda colleges

It's funny how people like you don't realize the irony in pointing out that actually having an education often makes you liberal...

>Degenerate bastards

Kanye West running against Donald Trump would be two of a kind facing off. So better shut up.

>we don't give a fuck about who anybody is
Of course, small government FTW.

except, you know, if they're gay.
Or have abortions. Or use any drugs you think are bad. Or burn the American flag.

.....what? How stupid do you have to be to actually spread this meme....please dont breed.

Nye is a scientist, and scientific theories change as new evidence is discovered. Only a conservatard ignores science and clings to their outdated beliefs which have been proven incorrect.

You know what's controlled opposition?
When the media attacks you to actually make you look like a person who says the truth, Infowars is actually as popular as CNN on the internet.
The media and the controlled opposition are free to insult and mock everyone and everything as long as it's not about zionism.
Take a look at Trump, all media and Hollywood insult him 24/7, but now that he shills for zionists interests against Syria, no actor said "Hey Trump, how can you possibly said something as idiotic as claiming Assad gassed his people, and you also want to bomb the shit out of Syria?)
(((COINCIDENCES)))

So if you dont assult women then you're a faggot?

I just googled it, the story doesn't exist and the image was likely created by some Sup Forumstard in MS Paint.

Interesting how on the "conservative" side she's pretending to be someone she's not.

Chromosomes aren't on a spectrum, you downy.

Nice spin, faggot. His lawyer said that Jones is a performance artist that plays a role. Is in the court documents. But of course lizard people from the inner hollow earth faked those too, right?

Also I believe you that he is not playing a role. That guy is a genuine nutjob. He isn't like Colbert who played the conservative pundit 30 minutes a day ironically.

Shocker Sup Forums caught lying and spamming fake news.

Your confusing sex and gender identity.

That image is such a shitty comparison. It isn't even wrong though, liberalism has to be some kind of mental illness.
>tfw I used to be hardcore liberal and once I applied logic to everything , I became conservative leaning

Alex himself on his videos said that's not true LOL.
The only one doing spin off are Libtard fake news media.
What Alex said is that is using sarcasm to make the show more funny. Would you say that Jon Stewart is performance artist?

No i don't see a parralel here, but the fact that you do means you atleast know the left is stupid if you think right wingers are dumb and that there is a parralel.

>regulating society
Remember when the democrates where for slavery? Sure regulating society there my friend

>It's tottaly not what it looks like
It doesn't look like anything. Liberals created a false reality jumped inside it and made up all if the same things they are scared of. Every fear liberals have doesn't exist. You make them up and then threaten others with them. For example. Rape culture doesn't exist in the U.S. The wage gap doesn't exist in the U.S. Cops shootig black people for no reason does not exist in the U.S. You bend the truth till it kinda looks are certain way and then cry about it

>The most effective changes in history have been due to leftists and radicals.
This shit right here. This mother fucking part of your post. Is what really got me. This is what actually made me reply it was so stupid. The right is conservative. Do you know what conservative even means? It means we want things to stay the way they are. Conservative don't opt for change you fucking moron of course the left made all the changes. I think you are forget the fact that hardcore conservative values today would been seen as so ridicoulously radical a couple centuries back that they would be tried and executed for holding the same views we due today. Conservatives today are the radicals of yesterday. They are the very same people you champion and you don't even realise it. Change is great if your system sucks but we have the best system in the world. And you want to change it to something shittier. Change can be just as good as it is bad you fucking moron. You should be kicked out of you political economy major for making such an ignorant ass statement pertaining to politics. Shame on you.

Meanwhile the GOP has gotten power, and we're literally sitting on the brink of a very nuclear WW3.

kill yourself.

>Alex himself on his videos said that's not true

Who would have guessed that the crook denies being a crook?

Did Alex Jones ever blame the jews, at least 1?

This user knows what's up.

He tells what Libtard sheep doesn't want to hear.

Yes he blamed ''Jewish mafia" That's literal quote he used

Thise are republicans not conservatives.
I also condemn republicans my friend.
The alt right is where it's really at.
And the last thing I'm afraid of is non whites or gays. Christmas is fucking dumb and I don't live in the south.
I just think liberals have a severely poor grasp on economics.
I'd much rather the GDP be high so I have a job a home and food in the fridge to come back to each night then two fags be able to avoid taxes. I could litterally care less what you fairies do in your bedroom on your own time its non if my fucking business and its non of the governments business so they should stay the fuck out of it.

I love how you defend one side or the other yet both are same shit. Neither gives a fuck about you and both only want to fuck you over. Grow up USA

On what topic?

You're confusing gender identity with meaning in the real world.

Protip; nobody gets to self-identify, your identity is not determined by you, it's determined by everyone else.

The only thing that you determine is your persona.

Exactly this.

> you atleast know the left is stupid if you think right wingers are dumb and that there is a parralel.

Well yeah. I'm not left or right, I'm Communist.
>inb4 Communists are liberals
Liberalism and Communism are patently incompatible. God and the Devil would have a party together before Liberalism and Communism could coexist in the same political and economic practicum.

>Remember when the democrates where for slavery? Sure regulating society there my friend

Cherry picking this hard. Did you have an actual rebuttal or...?

>It doesn't look like anything. Liberals created a false reality jumped inside it and made up all if the same things they are scared of. Every fear liberals have doesn't exist. You make them up and then threaten others with them. For example. Rape culture doesn't exist in the U.S. The wage gap doesn't exist in the U.S. Cops shootig black people for no reason does not exist in the U.S. You bend the truth till it kinda looks are certain way and then cry about it

Oh, fun it's opinion time. Let's try this. Read what you wrote except change out "liberals" for "conservatives" and change out the relevant social issues with "war on christmas", "trans-gender/sjw takeover", "third-wave feminism is ALL feminists", etc.

Idiot.

>This shit right here.

I see you know nothing of history, and yet try to hand me a lecture. You're completely blind.

>this user agrees with me so he's right

He's crazy, not retarded.

Praise KEK

>the only thing you determine is your persona
you realize that gender identity is also a part of your persona, right?

take, for example, a person with split personalities; one is a woman and one is a man. You can't realistically tell the female personality that she is a man just because the body she has happens to have a penis on it. Don't be stupid.

>I'm not left or right I'm communist.
I laughed really fucking hard and stopped reading. Thanks user. You are doin my job of making you look stupid for me.
Have a great day

>He's crazy

Actually it's all just acting and for entertainment only. He is getting rich from retard right-wingers who follow him and subscribe to his total bullshit which is nothing more than an act which he admits.

He's actually not really crazy or retarded.
He's just a shill working for his israeli shekels.

>you realize that gender identity is also a part of your persona, right?
No, gender expression is. Persona is expressive. Gender identity is decided by everyone else.

>take, for example, a person with split personalities
You mean someone with a mental illness?

>You can't realistically tell the female personality that she is a man just because the body she has happens to have a penis on it.
As if I fucking care what some loon thinks.

>Don't be stupid.
Stop taking the ravings of mentally-ill people as gospel truth.

>Gender is DETERMINED by chromosomes

Again, use your brain.

"hahaha i'm dumb as fuck but if i say this other guy is dumb i'll look smart"

Okay.