I wonder at which point soldiers realized they had no potential in life, other than to get shot at...

I wonder at which point soldiers realized they had no potential in life, other than to get shot at. They are simply too lazy to work a job like normal people do. Then they act all tough and mighty saying HUURRR DURR I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY. In all reality, you were too stupid to find a job, so you signed up to be a politician's pawn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this

sounds like someone is mad he couldn't get that 32 ASVAB to go infantry, its ok one day you might get there.

I was offered a position in the military, but declined. Try responding with a sound argument.

Thank God it happened to me before I even enlisted. I was so ready and eager to join the Marines until I started doing real extensive research. I talked to a lot of experience marines,looked at the reasons why I wanted to join,looked at the benefits(not much), looked at my Real potential, to many negatives for very few rewards including the best one-valor. Now we don't fight for good reasons or for freedom. I didn't want to be a pawn for a rich politician, if usa drafts me tho I am primed and ready becomes that would mean they actually need me to fight instead of dropping a 50000 dollar bomb on a random guy

Jump out of airplanes, blow shit up, fuck bitches in other countries.
>so much regret

Getting paid to learn war is use full for the revolution, just don't be a sucker.

Sounds very productive.
What revolution are you speaking of?

what exactly are you complaining about? you implying it doesn't take massive balls to sign up to be shot at? you got some re-thinking to do

>offered a position
lol no you were not, no one goes through meps and then turns it down

It's not like you have to be a foots soldier when you join there are many other positions same as any other job.
The only difference is the risk is the highest because your life is on a thread and you aren't protected by safety shit like osha or procedures.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PLmGPeLsJY

>you signed up to be a politician's pawn
Exactly this, I never understood the mindset of someone who thinks letting another man decide over your life is somehow heroic. To me it's by far the most pathetic thing anybody could ever do. I guess propaganda really works for dumb people.

The next one.

im sure that recruiter offered you all kinds of "positions"
the truth is you have to be more intelligent that 50% of people to get in as anything other than a grunt.

Exactly most military nowadays hardly see any combat and when they do its tipped largely in the favor of the great usa . It's not as valorous as before when you didn't know if you where going to come back alive from that raid in Vietnam or the crazy korean war or any of the world wars. Now you just sit back and attack with drones and yet these guys want to be recognized as equals to men who actually FOUGHT hard in serious battle

Obvious troll.

Im going just to make friends. All i want to do

samefag + bait

Shit tier bait, lurk some more pls

somebody has to do it because if everyone was just like you, we'd be having this conversation through tin cans and metal bars.

yeah im going to go with b8, even the vernacular is wrong if he has spent 5 minutes of research.

you know why? because if they didn't do it, guess what? your pussy arse shit cunt bitch face would be drafted in. you should thank volunteers, because if there were none, there would be a draft. you think countries are going to be like "no one wants to join the military, lol okay we won't have one, come rape us analy china plz" idiots.

lol oh really? How would that happen if there were no soldiers anywhere? Ooooh right, you haven't thought it through at all, gotcha!

Army also pays off student loans in many cases, dumb shit.

You clearly have a hard time understanding my argument. Having enough "courage" to get blown to pieces or killed in a meaningless war goes hand in hand with stupidity.
Whatever you say, chimp.
If you say so.
I'm clearly the idiot, kek.

Well, so does death. So it's a win-win either way right?

[It ain' t me starts to play]

>come rape us analy china
How would that happen if they had no soldiers either? Dumbfuck.

Obvious troll is obvious

yeah because that's what i said right? nice try idiot. back to school with your lack of reading comprehension. at any rate, you're deviating from the point: you're a fat lazy moron who helps literally no one and if everyone was just like you there would be no society to bitch about. you lazy, ignorant fuck

Fuck its not eve May and its already Summer

kys immediately, 15 year old

inb4 "traffic doesnt increase in the summer"

summerfaggot

Soldier literally enable evil men to do whatever they want. There is nothing heroic about it, they are the sole reason we still have wars in this century. Thanks morons!

How so?

I can see you door-selling while your friends die in Normandy.

>because that's what i said right?
Yes, it is. Have you always been this stupid, or did you get dropped on your head a lot when you were young?

soilders are lazy?. How about you travel to your countrys boot camp and stay there for 6 months then come back and tell me that soilders are lazy. No potential other than to get shot at. The soilders working in the military have the potential to have you killed by simply quiting their jobbs. If they all quit there service you will be left with nothing protecting you other than police. And i dont think police have the stuff to defend you from lets say a army of 10k. And being a soilder is a jobb. So your whole " you were too stupid to find a jobb" argument is not valid. And soilders maybe are not normal. A normal persson maybe cant go tru the hell war is like a soilder. They maybe cant finnish a military course in 20 min or less. A normal persson maybe cant handle the sight of all your friends being killed in one mine detonation. Maybe a normal persson cant handle the stress of having your enemy in your crosshair and pulling the trigger.

this guy knows what's up

your opinion of what is or is not brave or intelligent, does not apply to a single person on this board or in the military. kys

>5 year job experience
>can earn trade skill through job
>can get certified for that trade skill eg apprentice/low voltage/etc
>free CLEP while in
>discounted college while in
>36+ months paid college + housing allowance when out
>children may be eligible for free college or discounts too
>10% off most stores on top of any discounts for rest of life
>veteran points favor you over others when interviewing for civilian job
The only thing I regret is responding to your bait

Great argument faggot, 5/5.
In contrast to 95% of the lowlives here I've got a job.

I'm also against military but that's very unrealistic user. One thing every man has in common is the need to show how superior they are

oh you're scrambling now. lel what else you got bitch?

most people that join are kids who don't know what they want to do

Agreed, the only issue what that statement is that I'm correct. Agree with me or be wrong, I don't really give a fuck.

Right, so you have no answers, gotcha little boy. Don't you have some flag to wave around?

enlisted in marines, getting out. went cause i figured it'd be my best chance to see combat. misguided teenager, thought if i faced death and a difficult life style I'd never find any normal job difficult.

>open contract

>fucking welder

>set up cause schooling in a trade, but not at all why i joined

>gtfo

also, you're with your immediate unit and nco's, they dictare your life a lot because its a matter of life or death when it comes down to it.

btw we are not fucking lazy, pt at 0500, days ain't over til past 1700 usually. And I'm going to back to uni. The vast majority of us aren't stupid aren't stupid neither. we're fucking people you arrogant cunt, just illusioned to have a purpose in our lives, which is eachother, not some politician. That's more than what most people can say.

why answer a dumb question from an even dumber individual? i literally have nothing to gain from that.

I know it's unrealistic, there just are too many uneducated gullible fools in this world, they are easy to rile up and convinced to be literal cannon fodder. I'm simply saying if those morons did not exist anywhere, there would be nobody to fight their silly wars.

Joining the military isn't all bad if you go the Airforce or Navy route and learn some sort of trade you can transfer into for civilian life. A lot of people are very well off that way.

Joining the Marines or Army as a standard infantry grunt or some other facet is pretty retarded and you'd have to be a fucking idiot if you think you're "protecting your country" or what have you.

The US hasn't done anything that couldn't be classified as a police action or political strategy since WW2.

He said as he answered my questions. Thanks pawn, sit back down now, we will call you when we need someone to catch bullets for us.

>days ain't over til past 1700 usually.
wow 1700 holy shit wow

Until there's an invasion from outer space.

wait so that's it? you win now? is that how the internet works all of a sudden? allow me to re-iterate my initial point before leaving for the day, you got some re-thinking to do.

samefagging this hard

>we're fucking people you arrogant cunt, just illusioned to have a purpose in our lives, which is eachother, not some politician
So you're basically just proving my point? Let me guess, since you got dishonourably discharged you've spent your life doing fuck all.
The ignorance of you idiots truly leave a bad taste in my mouth. However I do recommend you personally go and join some fighting unit once again, seeing how worthless your life is outside of meaningless combat.
Get fucked.

Right, but let's keep fantasy out of it.

shut the fuck up FAG

>this is gonna be my last post, because I know I lost but am unwilling to admit it
Ok kiddo, come back soon! Maybe try actually thinking before telling others to re-think though, would make you seem less dumb and ignorant.

Trying this hard

It could happen. Who are we gonna rely on when the aliens show up in our solar system?

>The vast majority of us aren't stupid aren't stupid neither.
kek, he thinks if he says it twice it's more convincing! Thanks for proving your retardation lad.

>Being this butthurt
kek did you lose a lot of friends during pointless wars for oil or something? How cucked can one man be?

That's like an 11, 12 hour day at the least, but oki

*yawn* Try less

Realistically, if we ever meet a species who has mastered interstellar travel reliably, we don't really stand a chance anyway.

Haha, I love how you're trying to come across as not upset, it makes you look so insecure. Keep entertaining me little cuckold.

fucked up nigger queer

fight me irl fggt

Haha, yes! Let your anger out little cuckie, stand up for yourself!

Oh I get it because everyone in he military is infantry.
Maybe you should do a little research before you talk out your ass.

>taking internet argument seriously
kek how insecure can one man be

You're just upset because you're dad fucked you in the ass when you were 7. Th

>N-no I w-was just p-pretending!

You both look like complete autists to everyone around you right now

>hurr ur dada raep haha btfo
kek, I bet your fellow pawns think you're real clever.

fight be irl

Implying he's not randomly trolling the snot out of you.

Getting baited this hard, everyone in this thread looks like a complete autist.

Like idk if one or both of you are b8 but it's cringey pls cease this autism immediately for the sake of those around you

>trying this hard
mate pls

suck your mom's dick bird brain.

ur mom has a ding dong kys fggt fght me irl

honestly, he's got a point.

You don't really get to be a hero if no one you don't know wanted it too.

That mere change in perspective is the core belief you need to be valued for your service in the first place.

People just say it's bait because they don't want to acknowledge the truth that soldiers are just following pawns. There is nothing cool or impressive about following orders like a bitch.

I can't tell where the autism ends and where the fuckery begins.

I'm just saying what I'm thinking my dude the argument isn't even about anything anymore you've both stooped to personal insults and they're not even clever because you don't actually know each other

Yesss, get angry, blame brown people, enlist to fight for your country, follow the orders given to you by another man, feel proud to have no will of your own. Do as I tell you. Hero.

dubs don't lie.

>still trying
mate... come on.

>implying you aren't getting the snot trolled out of you

That's the same thing we say about those who clean the sewers and collect the garbage. It doesn't make them heroes and neither does it make soldiers anything more.

>getting the snot trolled out of you
kek you really love that little phrase don't you?

You really showed him user! Heres your (((You)))

I'm succeeding actually they stopped flinging turds at each other like the monkeys they are