ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER FOR VOTING OUT OF THE EU

If you do not register to vote within two days you will not be able to vote for Britain leaving the EU.

So find that National Insurance card and fire it up.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you will regret it if you don't vote.

gov.uk/register-to-vote

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
youtube.com/watch?v=wpOTjfvOh7o
gov.uk/register-to-vote
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump so britbongs can see this

do votes count over there in europe?
they don't here.

I am voting to stay.

Why?

Mostly for economic reasons, I'm from NI and we would be pretty fucked without the EU.

It works out for our farmers slightly better short term, but don't kid yourself into thinking the Slimes won't crawl into our country too. They're already trying to build a new, bigger mosque.

And you browse pol..

The whole point of Pol is being anti EU etc lol.

based Nigel approves this thread

I think NI needs more immigration, currently our net migration is almost zero. And I'd rather that immigration came from Europe than the middle east or some shit. And when you say 'bigger mosque', in relation to what? There are no mosques here. Just an 'Islamic Centre'

Sorry for not being part of the circlejerk. The more differing opinions Sup Forums has, the better it will be. The whole point of Sup Forums to me is discussing issues anonymously.

They can still come from Europe if they go through the proper process. I don't see why people like you are so eager to bring foreigners into our country permanently. Also, don't kid yourself, the Islamic Centre is right near my house. It's a mosque.

> I don't see why people like you are so eager to bring foreigners into our country permanently.

It's necessary for economic growth, which is exactly what NI needs, and it will also help to combat an ageing population.
Being in the EU also means NI will attract more foreign investment, and the EU funds a lot of projects here too (the train I use almost everyday, for one.).

As for the Islamic Centre, it isn't technically a mosque, although the function is basically the same. Either way I couldn't give two fucks about it.

>Sorry for not being part of the circlejerk. The more differing opinions Sup Forums has, the better it will be. The whole point of Sup Forums to me is discussing issues anonymously.

I don't care about a circle jerk fgt, I am posting this here so fellow polacks don't forget to register to vote in time. It's a given that we are voting to leave the EU.

There are other ways of tackling the aging population, getting back to our traditional values would help. Luckily we're still a fairly Christian country outside of the cities and even though I'm not one myself, I appreciate the values. A good way to start with that would be a big slash to the welfare because if you're around Belfast as much as me you'll see the scary amount of leeches.

As far as foreign investment goes, I'm sure that the EU definitely helps for that, but our national security and long term ability to last as a white nation is something I place higher value on than extensive investments.

It's also worth mentioning that leaving the EU will not give the UK control over its borders, we would have to leave the EEA to do that.

I know basically everyone here is voting to leave. I don't see why that means it's weird for me to browse this board though. Makes it more interesting to go against the general opinion if anything.

>And I'd rather that immigration came from Europe than the middle east or some shit.

Bro, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

The rest of Europe is landlocked, Muslims and Africans are going to be flooding into there. And once they get citizenship in any European country, they will also travel to Northern Island and the rest of Britain.

We have an advantage over the rest of Europe, we are not landlocked with the shit holes. We can be more cut off from the 'refugee' crisis than the rest of Europe.

But if you vote to stay in the EU, you might as well be Sweden.

You won't be getting Europeans mass migrating to Northern Island. You will get hordes of Muslims and Africans flooding into your country and taking your women.

>(((economic growth)))

GDP is a meme and even the guy who came up with GDP said not to rely on it because there was good growth and bad growth. Importing human garbage to suck up welfare money and then behead you is obviously not the kind of growth that actually helps a country.

Do you want this in Northern Island?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

And believe me, it will only get worse, Muslims were what, 6% of the population? Imagine 20%? Or even the majority? Think about the future.

No, you don't understand that leaving the EU doesn't mean we get to control or borders.

>Northern Island
kek, if you're going to claim to be a patriot who wants to save the UK, you should at least know the names of the constituent countries.

>GDP is a meme

We'll leave it at that

Not an argument. You really think economic growth can be reduced to one number and that anything that increases this number is automatically good?

>>Northern Island
>kek, if you're going to claim to be a patriot who wants to save the UK, you should at least know the names of the constituent countries.

Paha. My bad. I had it in my mind that we are an island and I miss-thought.

And also, don't you see how the EU is just a bunch of old commie damp rag pieces of shit? I mean what is your politics?

youtube.com/watch?v=wpOTjfvOh7o

The European Union is a 'progressive' project. What is you political alliance? And are you just voting to stay as a fuck you to England?

No, but immigrants in general tend to contribute more than they take out in bennies so I don't buy your argument.

I'm a centre-right, socially liberal, northern irish unionist. Pragmatic and technocratic as well, which the EU kind of is.

okok.jpg

No, I think England would be damaged by leaving too, but less so than NI.

Also I don't consider the EU to be commie or progressive. It's centrist. The right call it a commie project and the left it a neoliberal project. It's in the centre.

It's a globalist project. Communism and neoliberalism are two sides of the same shekel.

Should I have received my EU referendum polling card by now?

I haven't yet so I wouldn't worry too much.

>tfw just voted for local elections
>tfw not a SINGLE UKIP candidate except for Police commissioner
>tfw had to vote Conservative, Lib Dem, and Yorkshire First
why god
At least I got to vote for a police commissioner

>I'm a centre-right, socially liberal, northern irish unionist. Pragmatic and technocratic as well, which the EU kind of is.

Lel. Trust me bro, I know someone who is working to become an EU bureaucrat. He is doing his thesis on how to integrate Muslims/Africans. It is a very political body.

Would you see yourself as a 'progressive'/identitarian Marxist? Do you support racial quotas that discriminate against white people? Do you support third wave feminism?

Do you support increasing racial diversity? This person I know who is going to work for the EU, he actually said with glee that it will be good when whites are a minority in Europe.

These are things that drive the people at the EU.

What you list as the pragmatic reasons for the EU, they are the kibbles that they use to try and appeal to you. The true purpose of the EU is far more political than a few silly economic policies. Most of them being bullshit anyway, mostly threats against us that if we don't leave they will make things hard for us. Like a sore loser.

>Would you see yourself as a 'progressive'/identitarian Marxist? Do you support racial quotas that discriminate against white people? Do you support third wave feminism?

No, but I think they're pretty minor issues.

>Do you support increasing racial diversity?

Couldn't give a shit, honestly. There's barely any non-whites in NI, and the ones that I do know are dead on.

>These are things that drive the people at the EU.

>What you list as the pragmatic reasons for the EU, they are the kibbles that they use to try and appeal to you. The true purpose of the EU is far more political than a few silly economic policies. Most of them being bullshit anyway, mostly threats against us that if we don't leave they will make things hard for us. Like a sore loser.

I like how you base on this on one person, who as far as I can tell from what you write, isn't even working for the EU yet. I don't consider economic policy to be silly, and most of those policies are based on mountains of historic and mathematical evidence. You seem to exaggerate things way too hard.

ALSO One more thing in regards to

>Also I don't consider the EU to be commie or progressive. It's centrist. The right call it a commie project and the left it a neoliberal project. It's in the centre.

You are so mistaken brother. The person I know who is going to work at the EU says that the purpose is globalist indeed. They wish to make each European country like a state in America, except the central power will be the European Union. And bro, they want to push all this progressive crap down our throat. They buy into all the stuff like white privilege. If you don't see this, you are probably just a contrarian.

just registered, I'm an Outie btw and intend to vote, keep up the good work, britbro

I am voting to remain. I wasn't going to vote, but I want to nullify one of you guys because you're so furious all the time. Of course, I am already registered.

Well, bye.

>I like how you base on this on one person, who as far as I can tell from what you write, isn't even working for the EU yet.

Bro, this is what they are teaching him on the course. Everything is political as fuck.

He is actually being funded by a scholarship from Soros funnily enough. They were going to get him doing field research in the Netherlands on how to integrate migrants.

>Pragmatic and technocratic as well, which the EU kind of is
look mittens, a retard

Bye Sargon.

Salute.

>No, but immigrants in general tend to contribute more than they take out in bennies so I don't buy your argument.
contribute more to the dilution of the native culture and unique genotype?

oh, but you only care about money, I see, your extended family means nothing to you, and you don't care about tens of thousands of rapes and hundreds of thousands of crimes

Who are you voting for in the local elections, fellow NI bro?

>I'm from NI

No shit you'd be fucked. Your entire economic success is based on bureaucracy and sucking British cock. You are the single largest sponger of welfare money and tax funds in the UK.

>>No, but immigrants in general tend to contribute more than they take out in bennies so I don't buy your argument.
>contribute more to the dilution of the native culture and unique genotype?

Nar tbf bro, they contribute the mass grooming of white children also.

>Link clearly says 7th June

>unique genotype

As someone visiting here...you ugly dreary sods need all the diluting you can get. Why are all your men so fucking scrawny? Why do all your women look like trannies? Seriously, I'm scared to eat the food here, there's gotta be some crazy shit you people are digesting to screw you up so badly.

>No shit you'd be fucked. Your entire economic success is based on bureaucracy and sucking British cock. You are the single largest sponger of welfare money and tax funds in the UK.

Ha yeah good point, I shouldn't expect anything better from a potato commie.

Again, the opinion of somebody who isn't even working at the EU means nothing to me. The only thing that really puts me off a Europe becoming one country is the Euro, I'd rather avoid that, but I think the consequences of leaving are far worse. Sorry that you think I'm just being a contrarian, but this entire board has always been contrarian and I don't like it turning into a safe space.

I guess money is the issue that I vote based on the most. I think it's the most important thing in improving living standards. I'm not a reactionary that exaggerates everything though so I guess I'm too cucked for this board.

Voted UUP

You're correct, and the thing I want most from my country is to make a good contribution to the UK.

Uh, pretty sure we want to integrate migrants. The big problem with migrants currently is that some don't integrate very well.

>be me
>not living in a third world arab shithole
>never have to "register to vote" for anything because all legal citizens are automatically registerered

Seriously, why do you have to register for this? It should be no problem, not even for you, UK. Same goes to you, America.

You don't belong here.
A collective looks after each other. Like a white nigger your trading in short term pain for long term survival.

Potato munching drunken son of a whore you disgrace yourself and your family name.

yes, and ooga booga to you indeed my good sir noble savage

>I guess money is the issue that I vote based on the most. I think it's the most important thing in improving living standards
and you think importing backwards, criminal, 3rd world rapey savage peasants will boost the economy? if that's true, why don't they just stay in their own lands and make them 1st world?

>gov.uk/register-to-vote

Explain yourselves British men

Whatever you say Sup Forumsbot #7548

Missing the point I made way too hard for me to bother giving an honest response.

godspeed britbongs

Cba yano laa

Meh whatever my vote is useless in this shitty system anyway

>mfw when Engcucks getting butthurt
Pretty hypocritical tbqh, London props up most of rural England where most of you inbred wankers live, and you simultaneously hate it for being so multicultural etc. But when NI does the equivalent to england, "MUH WHITE POTATO NIGGERS!!"

>Uh, pretty sure we want to integrate migrants. The big problem with migrants currently is that some don't integrate very well.

But the point is we can't. You end up with Rotheram when you import these people. The answer is not fucking having the migrants here in the first place you thick skull contrarian fgt.

HOLY KEKFUCKIN SANDWICHES

Sinn Fein voter...

>for me to bother giving an honest response.
proving you are incapable of doing so

are you one of these tools that think evolution stopped at the neck, and all races have equal intellect?

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812

Traitorous cuck.

>Being a month ahead

Wtf op, are you aving a giraffe or are they trying to shaft us?

Godspeed my tea drinking friends

Not having migrants does more damage than good. If we're getting rid of anyone, it should be chavs. Fuck them.

I literally voted UUP two hours ago

Go back to masturbating to Nigel Farage speeches

Honestly it helps to keep the browns from voicing their dumbass opinions. Be grateful that you don't have to worry about that.

Also LMAOing at some of the bits ITT who would undermine national sovereignty for the sake of immediate financial benefit. Literally parasites. Sad!

>Not having migrants does more damage than good. If we're getting rid of anyone, it should be chavs. Fuck them.

Good little cuck. Though I agree. Fuck chavs.

you can't answer this can you?

Bumping so you can restore the glorious British Empire and colonize Brazil again

I've read that loads of niggnogs with a right to vote can't because they don't have valid IDs. Is obtaining an ID card a hassle or sre they just THAT lazy? I can't fathom how it is possible in a modern country to live without ID.

In Norway, most valid IDs are combined essential things in daily life, such as a Visa card, so even the laziest of shits will have valid ID.

What exactly makes chaos so bad they would be deported to make room for their exact foreign equivalents?

Any proofs that large illegal immigrant or refugee populations with such a huge cultural differences are a help to the host nation?

It's a combination of laziness, stupidity, and carelessness that leads to a perfect storm of low voter turnout.

If every person in this country voted we'd never have another right winged president again. Thank god Republicans are more politically minded.

i just did thanks for reminder btw u can resgiter for eu ref until 23 of june

Less poeple here means less pressure on resources

There are daily news items about

Healthcare system not enough doctors, too many patients, health tourism
Teachers - parents can't get places for kids, classrooms oversized
Housing - not enough affordable accommodation, 1st-time buyers priced out.
Legal - unable to deport criminals, Human rights exemptions, crazy EU laws
Transport - Overcrowding on rail services because of increased users.
Jobs - Unemployment of youth, lower wages, outsourced jobs, long-term unemployed.
Muslims - the general incompatibility and menace, rapes, special demands, terrorism, the threat to national unity etc.. etc.

One thing solves ALL OF THESE problems. leaving the EU regains control of our borders and limits the amount of people here.

We are sitting on a pension time bomb. People now when they reach retirement age do not have any savings to live on. Driverless cars with decimating a large proportion of the working population and car related industries, AI will decimate all service level industries, so employing immigrants for a cheaper job becomes pointless because they've become employed and a burden on the welfare state.
The wrong people are having kids, single mother welfare mothers are producing offspring that will be the next generation to so the same. Meanwhile, the middle classes has no opportunity to get a house and family They are priced out.

If we leave we can still trade with Europe, we know how to because we already trade with them, likewise the opportunity to trade with future world powers like China and India as well as form stronger alliances with similar nations states like Australia and America.

It takes 10 minutes to fill out a visa form to travel to any country.access to Europe and the rest of the world is not going to disappear.

If we don't leave now we never will, there will be no more referendums.And while everyone is looking at the short term pain of Brexit, no one is looking at the long-term goals.

Why would anyone on Sup Forums not be already on the voting register?

IF you have cancer you have an operation to get rid of it, not let it grow and destroy you, when has procrastination ever helped anyone?

What i can't understand is why so many stupid motherfuckers want to stay in and kill themselves and their family slowly.

>If we don't leave now we never will, there will be no more referendums
exactly, it's leae and become sovereign again, or give up sovereignity forever as part of the communist US of E, and accept our genocide

>mum insisted on keeping my NI card "safe" when I was 16
>lost it years ago
thanks

>mfw we vote leave
>mfw France also wants to leave
>mfw we already have a military cooperation deal with France regardless of EU
>mfw right wing Poland keeps pissing off Germany
>mfw Germany is secretly merging the EU's armies
>mfw we all know Germany IS the EU

Lads, when are we going to war again? Third time lucky and all that.

A few don't but mostly it's an excuse Demovrats use so they can bus illegals around to the voting stations.

what are yo udoing abu hajaar?

Soon, Germany is already dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Trump/Farage/LePen/Putin alliance when?

I hope we do, and when we win, history will know batshit insane SJW's as the feminazi's they are.

Only Allah's Finest

>Britcucks actually have to register to vote
what kind of ebin cuckery is this

Godspeed Brit Bros. Crash the EU with no survivors.
EIREXIT WHEN

We need a license for everything m8

I don't think you fucks realize how important this is

If Britain leaves, the EU is DONE

>tfw my first time voting
>tfw voting out.
I hope it helps.

There is actually a problem with Ireland if we leave. You'll be cut off from the rest of the EU.

As long as it may get us to leave then I think we'll be fine

dammit abu hajaar, that is a people rocket, not a vehicle rocket

Will that really happen though? Ireland seems to love the EU. Is there even a large anti EU movement in Ireland?

Good luck mates.

Brexit and a EU-collapse thanks.

Where i live in Donegal, people are either don't mind it or hate the EU especially with the news that they are going to fine countries for rejecting the Muslim migrants. Also a good few people want the EU to stop interfering with our fishing.

Not really. We benefit from it at the moment. I

If you lads leave it may change our opinion of it as the UK is our largest trading partner and we want to preserve open borders with you if possible.

Don't worry about that, we actually already have an open borders agreement separate from the EU one. It was established after Irish independence.

Every little helps man

Get your parents/siblings to vote too if you can

vote yes on brexit britbong bros.

end merkels 4th reich.

>most English people live in rural areas