Why are Amerishits hated in every country on planet Earth?

Why are Amerishits hated in every country on planet Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/06/28/americas-international-image/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not?

New thread topic.

Success breeds envy.

I mostly hate American ideology and the people who support it, which is most Americans.

shit, when I travel outside the U.S. I hate to come across other Americans because they're fucking loud as shit, rude and their comments and jokes are fucking 3rd tier stupid. Americans have been programmed by terrible dumbed down television since birth and they treat every experience as if they're in a 30 minute sitcom tv show. It's fucking awful and I avoid them like the plague when I'm in other conuntries... fuck you Ameralards

>Success breeds nigger

They aren't.

Because we are strong and successful. Nothing but envy.

This is literally what a retarded kids mother tells him at night to comfort him.

i remember the times in middle europe when everyone wanted to be american.
it was the way to go back then.
hell we still run after you guys but only 20 years late. fuckers still selling us your "social inventions" like shopping malls and stuff you had 20-30 years ago for new nowaydays.
i think george w. bush made everyone turn away from USA.

What did your mother tell you?

But the kid can't back it up. We can. Fuck you. Come teach us a lesson, third world fuck. We're waiting.

It was obama who cucked the U.S. people used to like us because we were strong, as soon as we went full euro retard with king obongo the cuck at the wheel we lost all respect,

Hahaha! You know fuck all about what the world thinks. Go look it up, asslick.

That sign was probably made by a Democrat that "ze" put up in an American store that they don't even own.

Because they're bullies. Stereotypical dumb bullies.

Come on England you broke the empire up for this shit!?

Obama is a pussy faggot just like you... deal with it tranny cocksucker

that is maybe from your perspective. people in europe loved obama because he was such a eurofag and he was black. how progressive.
everyone was just happy that the W. wasn't on the redbutton anymore.

man your insults totally convinced me that you know your stuff

The USA is already becoming a third world country

>Why are Amerishits hated in every country on planet Earth?
Jealousy breeds hatred.

Have you ever travelled abroad?

I've been to China, Mexico, Canada, England, France, and Italy....nobody seemed to hate Americans. I treated everyone with respect and in turn, they respected me back.

Relations are pretty simple.

yeah dude. wtf is your point ?

broke up the empire or could no longer control any of it

Niggers breed with your sister

Maisie Williams
Kat Dennings
Natalie Portman

I want to paint their cervix white with my penis.

Global opinion of the us IMPROVED under Obama. It decreased under bush and trump.
pewglobal.org/2016/06/28/americas-international-image/

I have travelled to Egypt and Costa Rica recently. Americans are "liked" because of their money. But for the most part we are loud, racist, ignorant people who are laughed at. I was treated really well for just having human decency and treating people like they were people. By far the worst though no matter where I go are the Australians. They are like Americans x10

>American ideology
such as?

9-11
The trouble lies within

>By far the worst though no matter where I go are the Australians. They are like Americans x10

Bait?? or do you wanna hear an serious and honest discussion?

why didn't you die during 9/11? :(

That's a bottler mate fair dinks ya yobbo

It must be true it was written on the internet. Fuck off faggot then kys

manifest destiny
they're probably from a nanny state

How many times do we have to go over this...

oh no, europeans don't like me?
>behold and gaze upon the field where I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
>pic related

hmm let me take a stab at it.
>one of the youngest countries, historically speaking, on earth
>has the oldest continual government charter on the planet because every other nation on earth has been in such turmoil it had to change its system of government

TL;dr jealousy

this

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love how the Americans on the thread say jealousy. It's like when that faggot kid in school got a PS2 before anyone else and everyone still bullied his arse and when he cried himself to sleep at night his mummy told him it was because they were jealous of his PS2 not because he was a faggot regardless of his possessions.

GLHF Amerilards, you wouldn't be so bad if you didn't try to tell everyone how awesome you were all the time

edgy pussy. People hate Americans because they're jealous. Like fucking nerds in high school who hate the jocks. We got what everybody wants. Freedom and money and a huge beautiful country and white women who arent submissive.

I always think of it like the rich/privileged kid in school

>Entire school jealous of his opportunities and seeming lack of appreciation them
>Kid feels entitled to them and figures if everyone else wanted those same opportunities they'd just live by the same values and principles he was taught

They both have a point.

literally how? I can go turn on my tap and get clean water. I can call a policeman or a firefighter if I have an emergency and not have to bribe them to help me. I can enjoy our national parks, buy fresh food to eat for little money, have job opportunities, can own land and guns legally with reasonable oversight (background checks) am not afraid of my neighbors or my government... are you gonna give me like 2 fucking isolated examples and think that represents the entire country?

people are jelly.

list a third-world country user

>GLHF Amerilards, you wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so awesome all the time
fix'd

lol you dont know what a third world country is (they dont exist anymore by definition).

Why can't europoors win Super Bowls?

ITT: Euro fags bitch and moan.

I can honestly say living in a country where school shootings are frequent and the country is run by trump would be my idea of hell

>school shootings are frequent
as opposed to terrorist attacks and bombs getting dropped on my neighborhood daily? great logic eurofag

school shootings are not frequent in america, they just get people's attention on the news.

street shootings are frequent in america, they dont get anyone's attention on the news because they happen hundreds of times a day and nobody cares about black people.

LOL, I've been all over the world, we aren't hated anywhere.

>america first
>low education level
>world police
>terrorizing countrys bc of their resources
>constantly telling everyone how awesome you are
>loud people
>dumb celebrities

>this

1. Scrapping National Monuments so that they can be developed by the States instead if preserved.

2. Enriching the family of the head of government by encouraging foreign representatives to use hotels and restaurants run by the family business in irder to curry favor.

Bonus: Nepotism.

You're delusional. The rest of the world respected Obama and laughs at you for electing a stupid, weak clown like Trump. He can't even string together a coherent sentence for fucks sake.

being this butthurt, sorry you live in a dirty back water country user

>comparing shootings done by your fellow americans to attacks done by some fucking sandniggers
ayyyy

>curry favor
shut the fuck up, brit faggot. dont you have your own problems to worry about?

i'm a dane fuckface

lol suny albany is a fucking joke. you probably think that campus is "nice" too.

>1. Scrapping National Monuments so that they can be developed by the States instead if preserved.
it's called progress
>2. Enriching the family of the head of government by encouraging foreign representatives to use hotels and restaurants run by the family business in irder to curry favor.
Trump hotels are for tourists not foreign dignitaries

Hey man, why don't you go tell all the cool people at Sup Forums.au* about it, or make a video at youtube.au, or produce a documentary in your countries world renowned film industry about it...

Oh yeah, that's right.

* or whatever filthy shithole you're from.

That's just plain false. The most powerful countries in the world, China and Russia both in their society and from their leadership, saw Obama for what he was. A sign of a weak and fragmented U.S. They didn't respect him, they were just glad America was stupid enough to elect an easy liberal nigger instead of a real man.

If only the people who hate Americans would stay in their shitty countries and don't move to US it would be great

Because they want to be the world police. The world may have been a better place without them.

Taters gonna TATE

Because of this attitude right here. They assume everyone is jealous of them. That arrogance is why people hate them.

I was comparing the frequency of attacks but I can't blame you, I blame your education system

>1840s
>petty assumption
k

Sure, I think you have just watched to many dumb Hollywood comedies and never even seen an American

In other words:

We'll stop reminding everyone how great they are once they stop using our media platforms to complain about it.

Denmark is a shithole backwater country. Literally, the only things worth a damn to come out of Denmark are Legos and King Diamond. You have nothing to be proud of.

If tou have ever tried to hold a conversation with an american then youll know why

>a brit giving Americans shit
You all are the americans of Europe oh wait brexit nvm you all are dumber than we are

where do you reside?

Americans are subhuman

>progressive
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD LIBSHIT

I can honestly say living in a country where the government doesnt respect its citizens enough to trust them with a firearm or have a court where you are judged by your peers would be my idea of hell.

Also, what kind of kids do the school shootings? Little picked on pussies who cant face their bullies and blame all their problems on the rest of the world. Which is the opposite of being an American. I know many many people. None of them shoot up schools. All are educated, and I literally hardly ever see somebody that is obese. Actually get out of the house and stop being polarized by whatever is the hot opinion on Reddit at the moment.

Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee (born 8 June 1955), also known as TimBL, is an English computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web

How does Awesome America rank on the global literacy index again?

everyone is jealous of us. you know who made this website? an american. yet you still act like this place is for everyone, which seems pretty arrogant to me.

These are places America has "helped" before and after.

shiiiet

I'm this user and I'm from Winnipeg

>Actually get out of the house and stop being polarized by whatever is the hot opinion on Reddit at the moment

what goes around comes around

US was and is gullible to think that muslims are like West Europeans and Japan

How many trillion are you guys in debt again?
>successful

Why do you faggot inbred Brits spell it "arse" Instead of "ass"?
Theirs literally no "R" in the pronunciation nigger. Learn to spell and learn to hygiene europoor.

hahah the internet was invented by a non-american you stupid cunt

damn bro you totally told him you're rubber and he's glue wtf is he gonna do now?

brits throw "r" into the pronunciation of a lot of things that dont have an "r" in them.

Still about 40% as bad as the Chinese