Daily reminder that music is one of the lowest forms of artistic expression, according to Kant

Daily reminder that music is one of the lowest forms of artistic expression, according to Kant.

That's okay, I like it. :)

Kant btfo

savage af

>Kant
more like Kunt

Well kanye said different earlier and he isnt dead so.

huh?

music might be crass at times but philosophy is a wanky discipline that serves only other manchildren

I love Kant but he was clearly autistic

Music is objectively the best artform along with painting
Literature comes in third place and everything else is a waste of time

Are you implying that Schopenhauer is better than Kant?

kant more like kunt lol

kant more like kunt lol

Literally anyone can write a book lmao.

JK Rolling is literally fucking retarded and shat out the entire hairy potter series.

oh wow you imagined some wizards and shit you think that makes you a genius? I used to imagine wizards and aliens fighting and shit every single day of my childhood playing outside, I could seriously write a better book in my sleep but i won't because literature is a waste of time.

Films (requires dozens of people) > Music (requires multiple people) > Painting (requires 1 person).> Literature (requires half a brain)

>Literature (requires half a brain)
have you published a book?

>kant
>doesn't
like pottery

kant more like kunt lol

Neil Gaiman wrote the same book before JK but he said basically she was a strong independent woman and there was no way she ripped him off.

More like he kan't into music am I right?

Immanuel "I'm not listening because this hurts my feelings :(" Kant

Just one person can make music though.

That nigga is dead. Not saying his work is worthless, but music in a modern context is too different than it was in the 1700's to be compared.

no you're dead