Really bad this time.

Story:
>be me
>meet this chubby girl
>dunno why she is super convinced to have sex with me
>after sex she explain everything
>she is currently in a long distance relationship
>mfw I feel like shit, cuz she broke up right 2-3 day's after sex with me
>trying to understand who is her ex-bf for explaining, because I feel really bad
>fuck my life
>ex-bf is moving in Bristol in October and by what she said, he is some sort of psycho
>also MMA fighter
>I don't want to be smashed for this hoe
>what do?

Pic related

Ew

Just forget it

I'm trying to remove her from my life, but she is kinda stalking me

well one thing you could do is show moar of her

Just this, no more pic

Leave that Gronk shit, no bitch is worth a hit

dat ass tho OP... worth getting hit for

Ok, but I really wanna avoid him, I need a way to make all her fault

I know, but, he is not a crack-head, I've seen a photo of this guy and is like a viking

Doesn't matter, had sex

Bamp

This is a get thread

Didn't even noticed...Halp a triple dub!

Only one option now user.

OP, if her name start with M, I know you and I know the ex name

Nope, I just need to find a way to contact him

The plot thickens

Oh shit, well?

She's lying OP, and only saying that to see how much of a pussy you actually are.

Obviously not here you fegget

Lets see what her face looks like user

No lies, she showed me pic of him on her phone, she was physically attracted by him, but she is such a slut so she dumped him

????
it is all her fault
she cheated, then told you she had a bf after
entirely on her

Right, but he probably won't believe it...

Grow a pair user! It's all her. Go bang a married bitch. They are the best!!! you smash all you want and don't need to worry about a relationship

Since Op is a fag, here is the whore

Check'm

>Ass, tits and stomach look familiar
>Pussy is an outtie, thighs are too thin.

Thank fucking god. This was starting to hit close to home.

To be fair, as much as I do use my size and voice to intimidate people sometimes (regular job is event security, MMA is more for fun and maybe $500-$1000/month during the winter), I'm actually an easygoing, rational guy.

I'm still glad I don't have to be that "psycho."

You are probably another fag of the internet

OP, pic related

every single wank stain claims to be a fucking mma fighter these days... hes prob a cunt that wears tap out t shirts and drinks monster energy drinks... plus he has a fat gf and was in a long distance relationship ahah.. fuck him he wont do shit

Aren't we all though?

Mine became long distance because her job offered her a promotion with a serious pay increase about 300mi away.

I've been hitting the gym fairly hard since highschool because I was becoming a fat fuck, gym rat buddy got me into MMA training and sparring. I'm not great at it to be honest, but I do well enough to get myself through the winter every year when large events here start to slow down. I don't even bring it up at work when problems arise (just another reason for a drunken asshole to throw a punch, really); then again, most people are pretty compliant.