G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-preservation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I need this money!

because living is much better then nothingness

Oop this officially sets me over the edge

Im married to a good woman, my kids are amazing, and my gf just wants me for dirty sex. Plus i got a promotion at work, which means i work less and make more money.

agreed.
edge of happiness?

I killed myself yesterday

meh, food in the fridge looks pretty tasty, and im going to a party on Sunday where the girls are some cuties from college.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-preservation

how is post-life ?

life is good.

free will is an illusion

Because I want life to surprise me with a fancy death.

I'ma virgin but I organized a three-way over the summer with two friends, so i'm still walking on sunshine.

Despite how much I want to sometimes. It always passes, and i'd never want to put my brothers trhough that.

It's the start of my weekend and about to party hard and fuck the shit out of my gf. And play some vg with her.

>worried that she's going to break the dick...

it's not gonna happen.

At this point, I just don't know... too lazy or, more specifically, too apathetic to do it.

The other guy keeps talking about how hes gunna take my virginity and the girl has low self esteem and is exited to be included. (bisexual 3-way :3)

because now I found out what's wrong with me and I can fix myself and repay my debts!
after that's done I'm gonna jump.

Because I'm waiting for the day when these threads are no longer made and it'll mean you killed yourself... Then I'll kill myself

nice waiting game.
I don't feel suicidal so you'll be waiting a while.
how r u today ?

i love this scene, she gets destroyed

Going to drachenfest this summer, maybe I'll think about suicide when 4th year of med Uni starts