Am I the only one who liked this? I seriously found it so enjoyable and really fun

Am I the only one who liked this? I seriously found it so enjoyable and really fun

>$0.02 has been deposited on your account

isn't a bot more likely? can't that hard to get past legacy capcha

>enjoyable
>really fun
These terms are problematic, a film is either good or bad.

The fact you 'enjoyed' it is irrelevant.

Needless to say, the film was a steaming pile of shit.

Yeah I remember downloading a bot once that got the captcha's for you and automated all the other stuff.
You could spam as fast as you could fill in the captcha's.

Watched it illegally maybe 4 times already. People spazzing out about well edited character intros for no reason

Best movie I've seen this year... Up there with Warcraft

STOP LIKING DC MOVIES.

DIDN'T YOU HEAR THEY GET BAD REVIEWS?

DOES CERTIFIED ROTTEN MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?

I wish you knew how wrong you are and how amazing this film is.

100% better than Deapool, Fury Road

I liked it too. Could've benefited from less spazzy editing though.

Something makes me think that people have just lost meaning in their lives to not appreciate true film enjoyment that Suicide Squad was.

Gone was the depressing feeling of BvS as it was so fun from start to finish as we got to know so many new and interesting characters.

No boring characters like Captain America as we got Deadshot, Harley, Boomerang, Diablo - lots of characters to get to know them personally.

It felt like a fun game from the early 2000s with such a rich storyline.

Yes we def need another cut. Not to add in all the deleted scenes but to make the scenes that are in the movie right now longer because it is obvious a lot was cut down

I didn't like the first act but loved the 3rd

Interesting cos the first act was brilliant with the backstories even tho was cut too fast

>god tier cinematography by capeshit standards

>fun dark humor is a breath of fresh air from Marvel's light hearted tepid "comedy"

>weird, interesting characters and good acting

>Joker's wardrobe and aesthetic was 10/10

>Leto's performance was a unique and underrated take on the Joker, more primal and animalistic than the other Jokers

Wish they spent more time with them as a team showing them getting closer.

Otherwise it's enjoyable . Easily a 7/10 flick
Maybe even an 8 if they release extended cut

>100% better than two other shitty movies

Shitty b8, keep practicing

Slipknot was the best part of it.

I and many others liked it too. I don't think it's the best movie ever but it's harmless and fun. The Internet is just a place where the hate crowd is the loudest. When people like something they don't go out of their way to say they like it. When people hate things they make sure that everyone else does too. It's just insecure people that want to be validated.

Did anyone else think what little we saw of Leto's Joker was cool as fuck? They shouldn't have cut out his scenes.

Best comic book movie ever hands down. Not that that's saying much.

THERE'S A STRAWMAAAAN WAITING IN THE SKY

Yes, you are the only one who enjoyed it.

Leto's joker was horseshit. Completely fucking awful

Yeah I enjoyed it. Leto was dogshit though but he was in it for a combined 5 minutes

How so

He was a unique take on the Joker. Ledger was a more serious psychological villain. Leto is more primal and chaotic.

And how is it fair to say he was horseshit when most of his scenes were cut from the movie? That's not his fault. That's the shitty editors.

The tattoos, teeth and the fact that he was like a gangster just put me off him completely

ok mom

killyourself already or go rewatch that crap, just stop shilling it here with 20 threads

yes

The intro doesn't flow. The intersecting line between villains was Batman, it should've introduced them via Batfleck nabbing their asses in suitable style. Notice they did this with Deadshot and Harley but spent too much time and didn't follow through with the rest of the characters.

Had elements of better movies such as Escape from New York, but too many characters makes most of them 3rd-4th-5th-6th wheels.

Joker parallel story does nothing for the main story, absolutely nothing, what that should've been was more Amanda Waller v Joker for loyalty or control, but that kind of thing is too hard for Hollywood to pull off.

Amanda Waller is by far the baddest person in the film. She makes everyone else looks like a saint by comparison. The "suicide squad" could learn something from her.

Killer Croc was cringe worthy, the El Diablo guy who had a character arc at least ended up being a distraction and forgotten by the next scene.

The movie is a mess, Xmen:Apocalypse is better movie, but only because of Apocalypse - Oscar Isaac. For some reason Fassbender and JLaw make me want to punch someone. Fassbender is a shit magneto - there I said it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What did you like the most? The choppy editing, boring characters, nonsensical story, or the grimdark filter on every single shot, day or night?

Harley Meme!

Lol what grimdark filter? This movie was more vibrant and colorful than the vast majority of capeshit

The salty cucks weeping over its box office in Sup Forums

What the fuck are you talking about or are you basing this on the trailers font?

The movie had the pieces for a good movie. I definitely feel a more well edited "ultimate edition" which includes any interesting deleted scenes could potentially be the movie DC needs to not seem incompetent at making movies.

I enjoyed the movie, but the more I think about it the more I notice it's flaws. On a surface level it's fun, on a technical level it's lacking.

i liked the generic ending with shitty cg the mostest

The Christopher Nolan Batman movies have a grayish grimdark filter.

Suicide Squad is very bright and neon colored in comparison.

I feel mostly disappointed with the movie. Feels like they took a good 3 hour movie and cut off the beginning and end of every scene to make it a 2 hour movie. Still more well done than BvS.

You have terrible taste and no cinema iq

So ridiculously bad it makes BvS look like legitimate kino in comparison.

> Expeting a badaas villains becoming a group

> Most of them are good guys

> Too Many Twilight romance scenes between Joker and Harleen instead of do more que squad characters backstorys or more funny scene to make them likeable

> become a generic CGI bad guy capeshit movie

> they become BFF's in the first movie without any logic reason

> DC fans saying is the best capeshit movie ever

> Me laughing

>completely missing the point of the Joker and Harley scenes

Harley loves Joker, and he uses that to control her you moron. She'll do whatever he wants and he has fun manipulating her.

There's a scene where he literally electroshocks her, and another where he leaves her to drown or be captured by Batman.

He kills Common because he disrespected his property.

>Marvelfags acting like their shitty Avengers movies are any better

>m-.muh light hearted banter

>muh fun action

pathetic

> Using marvel to defend a generic capeshit

> seeing Capeshit fans as Ghostbusters sjw defenders now

One of the worst movies ever made, needed 100x more joker.

5-5.5/10

I was just okay enough for me not to walk out, overall it was stupid, poorly paced, generic boring shit

I liked most of the Joker scenes, I liked how they squeezed in multitudes of shots featuring Margot's ass

I wouldn't watch it again

That's how he first started out, so you don't like the Joker? Or you're on a bandwagon.

APOLOGIZE

desu, robbie after 3month of ATG squats + some pull ups to make big ass and hnnng tights + difference between ass-waist-tits

would be gerat as harley quinn in 2019

You're not alone OP.

Yeah it was good with a a lot of great moments. Not total kino, but pretty good, no where near the hyperbolic meme hate it's getting.

>needed 100x more joker
this

Joker should have been the main villain. Leto was very underrated.