My girlfriend wants to stay virgin until marriage

My girlfriend wants to stay virgin until marriage
what do?
I love her so much

Leave her. Stupid butches and there moral codes that they end up breaking for the next dude in line.

feel her up, make out get her horny
then tell her you want to play just the tip
you can figure the rest out on your own

IF YOU LOVE HER THEN YOU WILL RESPECT HER AND WAIT ...THERE IS NO RUSH FOR SEX AND IF YOU NEED TO GET OFF LEARN TO JERK OFF

Fuck her friends meanwhile, after marriage tell her you want her to be a virgin forever and keep fucking her friends...

Anal

Marry today

Be happy you have a grill to begin with.

assfuck

Dubs of truth.

Stop being a little bitch and wait till marriage.

virgin white knight detected.

oral and anal

Told

Explain that a marriage is under god, and not through the state, and convince her that as long as you both say some stupid prayer and vows, it's technically married.

She'll believe you (she believes in God obviously, so research isn't her thing) and you'll get fucked.

/thread

Fuck guys, OP

Dump her. I went through this shit a few years ago. I wasted two years of my early 20s not getting laid because I was stupid enough to love this girl, and I was miserable and horny the entire time. She eventually met someone else and decided to cheat and lose her virginity with him, then bring his ass to our breakup.

Life is short. Find a girl who isn't uptight and self-righteous, because chances are this chick will be frigid in bed anyway. And don't fall into the marriage trap. There is absolutely NO reason for a modern man to get married.

That's pretty much how I got my Virgin ex to have sex before marriage. Saying that I wouldn't have sex unless I already knew we were getting married.

Then we got married

She did dumb shit. Found photos. Divorced.

Still wasn't worth it

3 kids and a wife of 27 yrs lmao ...yer fuckin hilarious my friend .....nahhh I just have what most of you dont and thats respect for the people i supposedly love .....if this was a one nite stand he was talkin about then we could go a whole new direction with this if ya get my drift!!!

Ummm... marry her!

Fuck her, and if she's a dud root, cheat on her.

Then later on, when she's crying... tell her that the only reason you married her was to fuck her and she insisted she wanted marriage first.

So you both got what you wanted.
Done /thread

Wow you got actually cucked

Dumb her. Marriage is a terrible idea if you're male and live in US.

have similar problem
she wants to wait until i leave for college
wat do?

Stick it in her mouth and her ass if you love her. Honestly she's most likely the type that will never cheat.

go fuck a hooker every friday. Her choice, now she has to live with the consequences
Or ask her to do anal

Well, an actual good advise that I can give is that if you really love her (and I mean love, real love, that feeling everyone has but here in Sup Forums makes you a faggot aparently) it will not be that hard to wait. Love means something more than just sex. And fapping is not that bad, you did that all your puberty.

rape her

this isn't that unusual, even among nonreligious girls. just try to make out with her a lot and rub her in sensitive areas over/under clothes, and keep trying to push the boundaries. If at any point she resists you, just ask "what's wrong? Am I doing it wrong? Does it not feel good?" That will make her feel like she's not being honest, because you think you're doing a bad job/something wrong because she's resisting her own urges to go all the way with you. (Most girls definitely want to have sex with you. Some are just as horny or even hornier than guys.)
That's when you tell her you love her, and you just want to show her how much you lover her/how much you want her, every part of her.
If she still insists she's not ready, apologize and look ashamed, and kiss her on the cheek/neck, hold her hand, hug her, etc.
Do this repeatedly until she breaks and gives into her urges to sleep with you. Unless she's playing you or is asexual or something, she will eventually break.
In my experience, she will break within 6 months, unless she's getting her pussy pounded elsewhere.

Tell her you will marry her soon so its ok

thank you fellow user. your wise words of wisdom are highly appreciated

Haha faggot, love isn't real. we're opportunistic breeding machines and everything from your memories to your convictions are firing neurons and neurochemicals. In a second you could become a completely different person if your CNS alters.

Op doesn't love her, and she doesn't love him. Their "relationship" is strained by not being able to breed, and that is and always will be a deal breaker for any prototypical, sane, hormonally balanced human.

She isn't fucking him because to her socially evoked convictions, he isn't a mate, he's a host, she subconsciously or consciously doesn't wan't his genes.

user's lovely story here is exactly what will happen.

Op, dump her, she doesn't love you, she doesn't want you for you, she want's to use you for resources.

She's trying to trade sex for your time and resources, it's a brilliant thing to do. Go for it if you think thats the best you can get, I suppose, but know, from someone who's studied evolutionary biology, anthropology, and psychology; you are in a commensal relationship at best, and if you continue, you'll have a facultative parasite on your hands.

*she isn't *NOT* fucking him

Dump her. Imagine waiting all this time, getting married, having sex with her, and... Damn, the sex sucks. Now you're stuck with some bad pussy. Gotta cheat or get a divorce to get anything worthwhile