Sup Sup Forumstards. Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like mine...

Sup Sup Forumstards. Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like mine? I bet most of you don't even have a girlfriend kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Present-day_countries_of_origin
immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000845
youtu.be/YNSxNsr4wmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wont be laughing when her beaner ass gets deported .... kek

I'm gonna be honest. You look like two little gay dudes, who both are trying to be bottom.

You look like a proud Latino trans-man. When are you getting your penis installed?

She doesn't look Hispanic, not even Spanish. And you have to be illegal to be deported, it isn't race based. Plus Mexicans aren't even the largest group of illegals.

LMAO. Mexicans aren't the largest group of illegals? Who are you trying to fool Carlos?

She looks like a Eastern European child bride.

Jelly of that sexy ass bumpy forehead, my dude.

Google it. I'm white btw, 8th generation just in this state.

By white I assume you have like 40 percent native ancestry, and like to call yourself that to make yourself feel better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Present-day_countries_of_origin
immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000845

Its not even close. And even if I was wrong it doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of illegals are from Latin America.

Juan Carlos, send more pictures of your girl.

When did my dude or my guy start? Am I getting old my dudes?

u look like eliiot rodger

This guy looks way too pleased with himself. Fuck man just wait till she fucks you over

>2009
Yeah ok.

And no, no "Cherokee princess" for a great grandmother. Just white. Why would you assume that?

Wot? O_-

My pet cockroach looks better

Girls at that age are way too horny to stay with one guy for long period.

And where are the illegals coming from then? Japan?

Nah, all the illegals are clearly Mexicans, and you are probably one.

You aren't white, you never will be, and you will never be seen as one no matter how you try to be one.

I misspoke, Mexicans are the largest group but the most growth is from asia rather than Mexico. China India etc. net immigration with Mexico is close to zero though

First i saw it, though i doubt this it the first "my dude".

>Japan?
You're not far off

Irish/English/German

Sounds pretty white to me.

Now you're just shifting your entire argument not to look bad.

And your 2nd point doesn't really mean much.

200,000 illegal chinese in 2008?
300,000 illegal chinese in 2017?

Sure its a big increase from a smaller number.

But its not really worth anything when you consider the massive demographic shift America has had, that was mostly the result of central American immigration, which probably has caused a lot more problems in our country that a lot of people would like to admit.

I didn't shift anything, I admitted I misspoke and corrected myself openly.

That's a pretty big mistake. Too big of one for me to just think you misspoke.

spics are the biggest cause of white genocide. not jews or blacks.

Mexicans are no longer the majority of illegal immigrants. They are still the largest group of illegals, but they are not the majority, and Asian groups are growing faster. Easy mistake.

youtu.be/YNSxNsr4wmA

All i could think of after reading the first sentence.

2/10 would not bang either of you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Better grab yourself a bucket of popcorn, whiteboy because this show is only gonna get better.

Where is the girlfriend?

why anyone would point out Asian illegals when they are basically statistically irrelevant is why your argument is so weird. When there are 3.4 million Chinese and Indian illegals make an argument out of that. When there are 400000 of them compared to 5 million Mexican illegals...

You laugh now, but what happens when there aren't whites to pay and innovate America? If Hispanics become the majority than America falls apart.

Because they're a contributing factor to why Mexicans are no longer the majority of illegals.

You can be white and Hispanic

That's a picture of 2 dudes, where's the girl?

Most of the Mexicans and Hispanics we get are too brown. I'm not a racial purist, but if you are 15 percent Amerindian you are not white to me.

Yeah but Hispanic just means you have a culture and language influenced by Spain. Doesn't give any indication of a person's race.

Have you been around any large group of Mexicans? I've lived in multiple states in the southwest. Anecdotes or no, all of these people are too damn brown.

Oh shit OP.... I swear I fucked your GF not more than 6 months ago!!!!!

Bitch is playing you man.

I think he was implying that the blue eyed person is OP and the girl in the yellow shirt the gf.

This isn't about anecdotes, it's about what Hispanic means. It denotes cultural heritage, not race or skin color. Plenty of white people are Hispanic, that's why you have to mark "white, not Hispanic" on the census.

I'm well aware what it means. There are black hispanics, white hispanics and hell, even Arabic hispanics(Carlos Slim).

But let's be real about this. Most hispanics are not white.

Most of the hispanics America gets are very indigenous.

Definitely brown, not what I'd call indigenous exactly. Those guys live in the boondocks and don't even speak Spanish. I went to Peru once and it was super easy to tell the regular Peruvians from the indigenous groups.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

post her nudes

Hence why they are not white. What percent indigenous do you think the regular people are?

50 percent? They are definitely not white. I don't want a more indigenous America.