How should a normal pussy feels like?

how should a normal pussy feels like?
is it normal for a pussy to be tight in the opening but when she is relaxed it's wide open like 5cm insidde?
if she ''push'' it become tight again but when relaxed the pussy opens up like a cave...normal or not?
pic related because it is a pussy

what the fuck

Top kek

What the fuck

What the fuck

Some do, some don't.

Yes, is normal.

Oh OP, your numbers are totally wrong. When it is relaxed it should be 4.47cm open and only at 5/6 of its length, anything different and that pussy may be a vagina dentata, check your nearest doctor

i know Sup Forums is full of virgins but come on someone has to know how a normal pussy feels like

hahahahahah!

OP, just be glad you are fucking pussy... by the sound of things you are either fucking retarded or very young.

Either way, just chalk it down as a mystery of life. Pussy comes in all shapes and sizes. Just like your small dick (hint, maybe its not the pussy that's too big!)

How much sexhave you had op

I can answer.
Pussy is never going to be as 'tight' as your grip.
pussy vs hand=one has a woman attached.
HTH

It feels like a bag of sand

Tight at the entrance and then loose inside? Check again, you're fucking her ass.

Pull your fist out.

Once dated a hooer that was 5'4" 112lbs everything looked real good, but as soon as i slid in that pussy opened up like Moses paying the red sea, an entire Jewish village could have walked through there no problem.

this is how th inside feel
(the penis show where the pussyopening is)

>know's Sup Forums is full of virgins
>asking Sup Forums what pussy feels like

/thread

> pic related because it is a pussy
Fuckin kek'd my sides off for some reason.

when did i say the pussy was big? i am just confused by how much space there can be in there when the opening is tight. i did now mean anyting bad i am sorry if u are upset

This is the greatest pic I've ever seen

your pic look like the opposite thing i talk aabout. it is big on the outside but looks tight on the inside

*feel

How fucking old are you? Is it summer already?

i will be 21 in july. no it is still spring

Yup. Putting ur dick in a sand box feels pretty much the same. That's why justin Timberlake made that dick in a box song. He's singing about a sand box as a sex toy.

U might not remember if ur too young but yeah. Go to an elementary school and whip it out. U can thank me later.

Maybe dicks are more your kind of thing.

Go fuck some different girls. Experience is the best teacher.