When did you realized Liberalism is bullshit?

When did you realized Liberalism is bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/ronald-reagan-taliban-photo/
youtube.com/watch?v=oh8mGlO8bIU
youtube.com/watch?v=lfLkK-4MI2g
sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsida.aspx?programid=312&grupp=13477&artikel=5437749
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same time I realized Conservatives were just as bad.

About six months after obama got in office

this

This isn't liberalism. It's SJW territory.

Stop bashing "liberals". You sound stupid.

We aren't the ones promoting SJW lunacy

I think what you mean to defend is Libertarianism.

the only power women and liberals have is the power we let them have
start taking it back

When I was born with a facial disfigurement and to this day have received no assistance. My state only recognizes specific congenital birth defects.
Every day alive has been a education.

no he means liberalism you mouth breather

The people at either far end of the spectrum are nuts, but they are the ones painted by the other side as the majority. False in both cases.

This guy gets it.
There is a "right"-lash coming on these populist "libruls" of the right.

an education*
Hope that helps for today's lesson.

it didnt.
kiss my knife before or after i rape you?

When did stormfront start paying you to make posts?

>Every day alive has been a education.

The same day you surpassed me in grammar. Get this shit out of here.

snopes.com/ronald-reagan-taliban-photo/

topkek

>from 2012
>heard no more about it
hmm

No, you have your own brand of lunacy. Anyone who self-identifies as either extreme of a political ideology is a fucking fool.

Here's the thing: it isn't either end of the spectrum that's the real problem, it's the clash between the two that's cancer. It becomes a sport to people. Yankees vs. Red Sox, and people become rabid about their side winning. It makes people go to extremes to fuck over the other side and everyone loses as a result.

in the states we were to this as "classic liberalism". Liberal = Left = Democratic Party. Libertarian = Classic Liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=oh8mGlO8bIU

when they started defending people like this

>these aren't the Taliban, just the fundamental Islamists that would later become them

I guess I raised my dogs to be gender neutral. they got fixed and theyre just dogs.

that's gotta be a satirical piece.

Easy fix. Keep peeing while standing up. People will deal with it or half of the population will be imprisoned. Which solution do you think would happen?

Being liberal isn't the problem. Being conservative isn't the problem. The problem is that the general public (the taxpayers, the workers, the cogs of society) is convinced that they must choose between one or the other.

I love guns. I also support gay rights. It pisses me off when someone disrespects the flag (but it doesn't piss me off enough to say, "There ought to be a law against that!" because I love the Freedom of Speech more than I love being comfortable). I, like most people, do not fit neatly into a category of Left or Right.

Stop being part of the problem.

Libertarian = irrelevant neckbeards

Sitting is superior.
Also, fuck heads are less likely to leave a piss covered toilet seat for the unfortunate fellow who needs to take a shit.

At 22. Not sure why it took me that long but it did. The only thing that really matters is personal liberty and the government staying out of the damn way. Unfortunately, neither of those things will ever happen without a massive uprising and the expulsion of the federal reserve, the Rockefellers, the Vanderbilts, and the Rothschilds.

is 22 when you found out who alex jones is?

Exactly. Don't be a conservative. Don't be a liberal. There are shades of grey. Look at each issue individually and make up your own mind. Don't pick a side and just blindly tow the party line.

What a dumbass! Let me guess, George Bush is your hero? Amerifats should be banned from participating in global politics and economics.

Classical Liberalism is god tier.

progressive liberalism is shit tier.

conservatism is mid tier.

Alex Jones ain't shit. I don't want no AJ, I want some TJ. Thomas Jefferson my nigga.

all empires end, those three families will fall eventually.

Kek no it's when I got my first job after college and realized how the world really works.

lol that guy died like 200 years ago. quit worshipping people who dont exist anymore, you have no idea what he would think about the country today.

This

you got one job and realized how the world really works? that quick?

yea, youre an idiot.

They literally control the entire economy and political apparatus. A dynasty that powerful can last hundreds of years.

no they dont, you were just told they do by people looking to make money by taking advantage of your impressionable mind.

Protip: if you're under 25 no think you've got it all figured out no everyone else is a retard, you're the problem.

You don't know shit about shit, you're still a fucking kid.

>supposedly against liberals
>likes the liberal idea of dismantling the 1%
>doesn't know the rockerfellas at least gave insane amounts of money to charity

No moron...My first professional job. I worked full time since I was 12. And that first job ended probably before you were born. Did I mention I have an MA in foreign relations?

>protip
immediately disregard the rest of the post, because that guy is a faggot memester douche.

no, you seem like an idiot for saying you figured out how the world really works when you turned 22 and got a real job.

there is no such thing as a MA in foreign relations, you just made that shit up.

you didnt work full time since you were 12. thats illegal.

Research brother. It's pretty easy to connect the dots once you start digging. The problem is you've successfully been distracted by video games, TV, etc to realize how certain events are related to one another, or missed a link in a causal chain because you stopped paying attention for half a second.

when i see this meme

nah, you just think youre more informed than the rest of us by following conspiracy theories that "connect the dots" and find out "what's really going on"

Fucking This

you see, most people here dont have interest in truths. even though this is a valid answer, to me at least, itll go mostly unnoticed because of the simple facts you've pointed out. a very similar type of arguments take place here, few people give a fuck, they only want to be right and justified in their own minds.

Nothing hurts Liberals more then the truth about their own bullshit and delusions

Tell them to stop calling themselves that way then

When I realized how biased they are

>this but right wing stuff and racist is changed to cuck

you know john stewart and john oliver and salon are not supposed to be real news, right? do you also think steven colbert and alex jones are serious?

Funny how they never say that until somebody starts to quote them. They never throw out a disclaimer before, during, or after their shows.

I listened to Alex Jones and he was right, I was blessed enough to never have a immature lefty phase.

because you are supposed to be smart enough to know that a show on comedy central or hbo is supposed to be for entertainment.

do you seriously think people need a disclaimer that salon or the huffington post are for editorials and left-leaning blogs?

Funny how some here who want to mock Jones are same one who watch Young Turds and John Oliver

"Normal"

How so?

>Being male, and not using a urinal to piss.
You really are some new breed of loser aren't you?

theyre often observing things through an ideological lense that other people (probably their parents and neighbors) taught them to look through, just as much as liberals.

theyre mostly just supporting the home team.

Sooooooo nothing then?
Why do you liberals always talk in coded anecdotes when you try to say conservatives are bad.
Fuck off

This, liberals try to sound nice even though they are regressive leftists.

>this much black and white thinking
lol yea, that guy was describing you.

1 youtube.com/watch?v=lfLkK-4MI2g

It's common knowledge that the Left pays shills. Never heard of a right wing shill.

you never heard of Russia? have you been reading the news lately?

A year after I graduated university and went into the real world. I was full liberal in high school and college. It really was a type of echo chamber. Nothing like UC Berkeley, but all of my professors hated bush. In my early 30s now and I'm a staunch conservative. My wife and I are Trump lovers

When Trump got elected.

charities they or their friends own and take kickbacks from.

you love trump? you dont feel gay for loving a man?

Under 25 fag

nigger it says left party, its commies, they are worse than liberals. Communism is a mental disorder.

Nope. I love my president. Just as I love my father, my grandfather, etc. Nice try

>I love my father and grandfather
>I voted trump
wow dude, way to be a stereotype incest redneck hillbilly faggot.

This user gets it

>whites are oppressors
In your shitty country maybe. There are several despots in other nations who aren't white. Perhaps whites are oppressors in america, but that has nothing to do with race, it's just how things panned out considering most colonists were whites when america was founded. Importing a whole bunch of slaves and then setting them free was obviously a mistake, but you cannot deny that white folks have oppressed some people here and there over the years

Non-white victims are victims. Again, it's about context. Meme's are all about that context aren't they. A non-white person is not born to be a victim, but there is a hich chance that they will be discriminated against purely based on race.

Race does exist, but we have moved beyond the simplistic early 20th century idea of aryan/negroid/mongolid/etc races.

If you love racial diversity then that is up to you. Personally I love C&C Red Alert 2. I can't judge.

How the fuck do you celebrate a difference? I am genuinely curious. Like, this here is a circle. This here is a square. What the fuck am I meant to be celebrating? How they are not the same? I am celebrating an absence of similarity? HOOOOW?

On a certain level, we are all the same. Humans need to start working together if we are going to catch up on the space race. I play a lot of stellaris, I know my shit.

Destroy diversity? Again, how? By mixing together? Thats not how it fucking works you mongoloid (see, archaic words make great insults). It's like you think genetics is a colour palette and if we just keep mixing we'll get brown. There will still be diversity because not everyone is living in the same circumstances. Fine, we might eliminate racial diversity but there will always be class differences to differentiate us cos we fucking love that shit. Celebrate the rich! Fuck the poor! this is the world we are the happiest in, as long as we are rich. Yay.

Only in white countries? Like south africa then? Retard.

Liberals are worst

no, Germans are.

da dun tsst.

you realize this is fake, right? right????

Swedes are cucks

It's not.There are multiple sources just Google it

Nice blog post kid.

Its an image parodying the contradicting views of many modern leftists, and you went full autismo trying to debunk it like it was his actual political opinions.

LUL

All liberals are gross fags or femdykes

Never let your kids near them

huh? nah i just used a pasta from the last time the image was posted

multiple sources? Name 1

The sörmland county council is however concerned about washing your hands during flu times:

sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsida.aspx?programid=312&grupp=13477&artikel=5437749

I wish a car would hit him

Has anyone ever found the redpilled grill in this pic?

If I call this person out for being indecently exposed I'm a bigot, but if a Muslim threatens to kill it they're just "practicing their religious rights" and fully entitled.

If this idiot flew to Saudi Arabia they'd publicly decapitate him and nobody would blame them.

You mean the smug little bitch on the left?

When I discovered what they stand for was delusional

The fact that conservatives believe this shit is evidence enough of how fucking retarded they are.