UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON ON SUICIDE WATCH

>pro-Trump students planning "Build the Wall" event on campus for Monday
>they plan to bring plywood and build a wall in the middle of the common square
>SJWs catch wind of it
>university president takes to Facebook to blast students for exercising free speech
>oy vey, hispanic students promising to SHUT IT DOWN
>its anuddah trail of tears

Holy kek. Just search "make UW great again" on Facebook and you'll see all of the posts about it.

>[email protected]/events/226684887701382/227509224285615/

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.(dot
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER

>SHUT IT DOWN

>banos

A FUCKING BATHROOM

>we express feeling unsafe
When was the last time you heard about a wall stabbing anyone?

How does one accomplish the mental gymnastics required to equate border security to racism?

This isn't even well worded.

There is some ruling that states that students have to feel safe on campus. That is where this safe space shit and feeling unsafe all the time bullshit comes from.

The universities have to bend over backwards to provide a "safe environment" but its being so abused now I think it will be rephrased or scrapped altogether.

Nobody is talking about shilling ITT shill.

Did you mean to respond to any of the multiple other posts where it is mentioned?

SHILL CONFIRMED for being a newfag, 0.02 pussyshekels were credited to your woman card

Brenda wants to
>SHUT IT DOWN

>undocumented folks

dubs decides what the new subtitle is

Make our lord and savior proud America!

kek, too bad I don't have classes monday. I witnessed a christian preacher in red square last week, some gay dude charged him, stole his sign then started screaming and crying that it was 2016 and it was unbelievable that he could say gay sex was immoral.

no way I'm driving 40 miles into campus just to watch some pendejos and some trumpkins duke it out, I can just catch it on video the next day.

we'll probably have a live stream, if not, video

That entire post just screams bitchiness

>ignore it and grow from it

Thats what fucking adults do and these children can even manage to do thag without throwing a collective fit!

Are these kids suppose to be the future leaders of this country?

""""""""""undocumented""""""""""

At this point we should deport all the beaners, legal or illegal.

They all seem to hate White people, so why should they stay?

Wall just got 10 ft higher

Holy 3x confirms

don't you mean 111 feet higher?

Post more Trump girls

This reminds me of pic related

I can't hold all these 1's

CHECKED

Invite brother Dean.

Checked and keked

>Michel Baños Garcias
>Baños
>bathroom
can't make this shit up

Can someone report everyone who says they're undocumented to the federal government?

You're a true patrician, user.

>Randlet and Shapiro BTFO

ice.(dot gov)/webform/hsi-tip-form

Thank you. We need to organize mass reporting of the people who pubically say they're illegals and unafraid. Let's start the deportations.

>Banos
>Bathrooms

Michael Bathrooms Garcia

His gf probably shits in his mouth

They need to show up in ICE shirts for this rally.

>baños

Trump is coming to UW and UO what a time to be alive

>be mexican
>visit mexico every other year
>uncle's are chill farmers who are poor but rich in everything im not
>help paint a shed one day with uncle
>drink a few STRONGER NON AMERIKEK BEERS
>he starts talking about wetbacks and how much he hates them
>confused
>say but wasn't our great grandfather a wetback?
>he was talking about el salvador
>mexico has a better border than americuckistan but the even wetter backs jump both of the walls or just one
>he wonders how a person can travel all the way up to america to become a janitor only because its hard to heard goats and cows

>undocumented

Does that mean illegal immigrant?

If yes, why are they able to openly admit being illegal without getting deported?

Mike Bathroom Smith

The Universtiy might be in a Sanctuary city.

yes
it's the new buzzword

The Guatemalans are arguably sub human. even mexicans wont hire them.

Jodanse todos
t. el Peruano

Sudacas ricos niños de papá quejándose de privilegios y seguridad. Manda cojones.

DAILY REMINDER: these illegals pay less tuition than an out-of-state American citizen

also probably on diversity scholarships :^)

YES

Praise kek

They should invite their some chill and bro-tier Mexicans to build the wall while they watch. They would definitely trigger the counter protesters.

#mohammedfiddledkids

Make sure you tape qurans to the wall to defend it from the counter protest. It's like a magical buff, they won't be able to touch it for fear of islamophobia.

Honestly, as one of the organizers of this event, I'm pretty shocked (but happy) as to how fast it's spreading. This is going to be really good.

The fire rises my friend

>these illegals pay less tuition than an out-of-state American citizen

WHAT!? How? Explain this right now, because that is unfair!

Stay safe John.

>express different political opinion than me
>is attacking me

The crucible of the modern university in America, everyone.

>sent the police to protests organized by black students
I'm guessing the niggers were attacking people or smoking weed or something. Any students want to tell me what happened?

because it is racist to expect them to have the same anount of money as Americans, because liberals make everything about race, seems like they are more racist

>undocumented and unafraid
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT. THESE FAGGOTS THINK THEY CAN TROUT AROUND OPENLY ADMITTING THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW

#DETAINNDEPORT

The wall-builders should claim that they need a safe space to be US citizens discussing citizen matters free from idealogical oppression, and the SJWs need to check their soapbox privilege.

Honestly, as one of the organizers of this event, I'm pretty shocked (but happy) as to how fast it's spreading. This is going to be really good.

THIS.

eh, ask the OP, he'll confirm. niggaa

settle down john, we're all john here.

Why arent people reporting these cunts to the relevant authorities? Here in shitpostlia we take visa-hoppers seriously

Cant wait for the new, fresh baked meme that will be born that day

king county (where seattle/UW is located) is a sanctuary place. they don't hand over illegals to ICE. This is the case with numerous cities/counties in the USA.

The real danger of the Soviet Union wasn't nukes it was this.

great image

Yep. It's true, they pay in-state tuition. The fucks really should be paying international student tuition, if anything.

ITS ALL OVER BOYS. TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE! Time to "Start me up" for the General Election against war criminal Hillary Rodham Clinton. Watch : Only one minute long!
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

>alejandra perez

>People keep calling trump and trump supporters racist when he just wants to deport illegal immigrants who should just come back in legally so they dont have to work for shit wages and can contribute by paying taxes
Nothing upsets me more

At my local community college there is an "Equity Program" which guarantees lower tuition and book prices.
Literally the first requirement is to be Latino.

>mfw go to UW
>mfw dad works with DHS
>mfw I'm gonna go wearing tactical gear and an ICE shirt/plate carrier

This is how you destroy SJW. Saturate until they suicide.

Lol, they keep talking shit like this but they never do anything. They just write shit on the internet, like Sup Forums.

Checked for based brother Dean.

You better get pictures and/or video, you would be a legend.

What sort of retarded government system has tiny patches of land that federal law can't intervene in? I hope the God-Emperor fixes this loophole before he builds the wall

Atheist revolution now we're coming to murder you in your sleep!!!

brace yourself: In America it isnt illegal to be an illegal anymore. A major reason Trump has found so much support.

The feds can intervene anywhere they want. The locals just don't cooperate willingly.

>tfw 85% of conservatives and 40% of all liberals are against illegal immigration
this is goddamn hysterical, why do they think they have support?

Cruz did 9/11

This. Our immigration police have been instructed by our justice department not to deport anyone, and not to stop anyone from coming over.

Fuck you. You validate what our opponents say and make us look bad.

Whether or not the majority of an ethnic group is bad doesn't concern me. As long as a single percentage of that group is good, I'm going to defend their rights. [spoiler]Hispanics are actually a'ight if they're raised in a decent family with values, which they generally aren't.[/spoiler]

Guess who's going to chimp out though and make it seem like a terrible event?

>Beaners chimp out
>Cause shit and riot
>All the media reports is violent Trump rally.

Fuck this bullshit

>banos
That means bathroom kek

Mexico doesnt have a wall, one reason they have such a problem with illegal weapons coming from the south besides the millions of illegals they have.

>THE SOVIETS DID THIS
>THE JEWS DID THIS

no, you dumb dumb. You did this. Weak willed, moralizing people, who delude themselves into a fairy dream WILL become easily corrupted and WILL make bad decisions simply because they refuse to understand how reality works.

If people will still go on about how SAD it is that some kid of a sandnigger died and his corpse washed up on the shore, they WILL be jewed and gypped out of their lives.

No happy ending for the faint hearted who runs through the woods with his eyes and ears covered in fear of what's really out there.

Hispanics are as capable of being Americans as Italians.

It's the retarded system that needs to be fixed, not Hispanics. Kick the illegals out. Set up a decent VISA system for seasonal workers and TRACK non-citizens in the country.

This is what EVERY OTHER COUNTRY DOES

I'll try my best to get some pictures or videos. I have an organic chemistry class in Monday at 2 pm, so I'll see what we're doing and if I can skip it.

The minority opinion happens to be the loudest and most vitriolic, and is very good at making itself look like the majority opinion because its totally inundated in our culture through the elite who own the media (the jews). Television and social media create a false sense of majority opinion among their side.

>foolish guac bowl merchant

for some reason this made me lol