Doug creator who based the show on his life, revels his real life reunion with the real Patti

Doug creator who based the show on his life, revels his real life reunion with the real Patti

>It’s my ten-year reunion, and I didn’t go. I was in New York working like crazy as a freelancer and just trying to make it there. And I got a phone call in New York and it’s Patti. The real Patti. And my heart’s beating fast. She’s like, ‘I was at the reunion! You weren’t!’ and I was like, ‘Yeah…sorry…I had to work.’ And she goes, ‘I found out you live in New York. Guess what—I do, too!’ And she told me where she lives. We lived across Central Park from each other. And she says, ‘Why don’t you come over for dinner?’
>So now we’re in a Doug show. I’m like, what do I wear? What will she look like!? All that’s happening as I’m walking across Central Park to her apartment, just wondering and just hoping, all those things. I was, at the time, very available.
>I get to the door, and you get buzzed up in New York, and so I walk up to the apartment and I hear the lock turn—it’s getting ready to happen—and she opens the door, and she’s perfect. Just perfect. She just looks spectacular and she’s so happy, and her arms fly up and we hug, and I’m just like [frightened guttural gasping noises]. She backs up and she goes ‘Look, Jimmy! Boobs! I got my boobs!’ [Laughs.] It sounds like I’m making this up, right? And I’m like, ‘Yeah… yeah, uh huh!’ ‘Yeah, they always used to call me Flatty Patti, but look!’ And she was just funny and fun and innocent, but it’s like Doug and Patti together again, ten years later, right?
>So this is all wonderful, right? And then she wheels and goes, ‘Oh, Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband.’
>And I don’t even remember the rest of the evening.

ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Jesus Christ what a fucking loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
web.archive.org/web/20051214072331/http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/2000/alstat/alstat.htm
booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/journals/10.1163/156853909x419992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was it rape?

Was he really expecting her to be single after like ten years?

>Doug creator who based the show on his life
I never knew that. The show just feels wrong now

It always felt wrong.

What kind of faggot even falls in love with a stupid slut like Patty.

I would back the Kickstarter of this movie to hear Constance Shulman say "Look, Doug! Boobs! I got my boobs!"

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
it gets worse

Yeah that's kind of how I expected Dougs life to turn out.

explains this comic though

I felt sorry I read this.

Had my ex oneitis do this to me, felt bad man. Her sister told me later she did it on purpose because she still hated me for asking her out to prom infront of a guy {unknown to me) that she wanted to ask her

Tried to make amends but long story short people change

Pathetic

>it's an OP cuts too close to home for Sup Forums episode

She went OUT OF HER WAY to CONTACT the guy. She obviously wants him as a friend.

And if he's romantically interested why not just be there for her? Who the fuck knows what will happen? Maybe nothing will happen but maybe something will.

Come the fuck on dude.

This is the most beta advice I've ever read

You can't deny that she's interested. She contacts the guy and then focuses his attention to her tits. Unless you're autistic you can't miss these signals.

Doug was such a bad example for young kids.

If he's as obsessed with her as Doug was with Patti, being friends is the absolute worst thing he could do. He will constantly alternate between miserable and frustrated and she will constantly alternate between pity and disgust.

feels bad man

Real life, not even once.

Girl wants attenction=/= girl wants to pork.

FLATTY PATTY

I knew it. I knew what the fucking ending was going to be and I read it anyway. What a stupid fucking cunt. LOL LOOK AT MY BOOBS GUY WHO HAD A CRUSH ON ME BTW MEET MY HUSBAND CHAD

Hope she dies in a car crash desu

You make a good point. The guy seems genuinely autistic.

She knows he was always interested and wanted an ego boost.

"Betas" don't actually exist in nature, outside of Silverback gorillas. Wolf packs actually consist of the offspring of a male and female wolf, the "dominant" wolf is simply the dad being a dad toward his cubs. Unless you want to compare yourself to a gorilla, which are known for literally tearing each other limb from limb and cannibalizing each other to become the dominant male, this is a misleading slang term.

This desu. Nothing worse for oneitis than a bitch who knows you want the puss and insists on "staying friends" and reminding you of her forbidden vagina. Fucking women LOVE doing that shit.

>r-right?

Fucking this. No wonder there are so many numales this generation

>Betas don't exist in nature...
Why are you here then?

bretty drew, whenever he had a confrontation with roger or an actual life problem he'd just autistically imagine himself as a superhero in a diaper and internalize his frustration

Chad always wins.

>now

It always felt wrong, man. Now we simply know why.

>being this butthurt about being wrong

gorilla detected

my soul hurts

No one is wrong but you. You can argue yuour """""fact""""" endlessly. Reality is still reality.

>butthurt
>not rustled

You had one job.

Eeh Eeh

Doug was always a fucking loser

Did he meet Rodger too?

And there really was a Mr. Dink?

>oh hey, old friend who made an entire cartoon about being in love with me, why not come around for dinner
>ah, now that you're here, let me introduce you to my husband!

I've never understood why women can be very intelligent in many aspects and then when it comes to this kind of stuff, seem suspiciously retarded. Maybe it's just because I've never gotten off on hurting others, so it's just an alien concept to me.

MAXIMUM
DINK

>women can be very intelligent in many aspects

Yeah sure it's her fault.

They aren't retarded, they just don't value the feelings of others.

Roger is the husband.
Or Skeeter.

>Reality is still reality

It sure is, you dumb gorilla, it sure is

my ex's would never do this to me because i used to slap them around when they got outta line

they know if they tried something like this to me their bodies would never be found

>>I've never understood why women can be very intelligent in many aspects and then when it comes to this kind of stuff, seem suspiciously retarded.
That's because of two wrong assumptions: you think they're people, and then you think they're good people.

Didn't Roger soften a bit over the course of the show? That can happen to some bullies, I wonder if that's how it went with the real Roger, if he exists.

Get the fuck outta here with that bitter beta bitch bullshit. It's Dougs fault for being a middle aged single loser.

What a beta you must be

It's obvious you've never had a long term friendship with a girl.

Got a source on your """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fact"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

That is him?
Jesus he even looks like Doug

FUCKING CHAD

It's his problem, yes, but if genders were reversed the man would do his utmost to let her down gently and immediately. Not everything is alpha and beta, you need to accept different genders have different mindsets.

Stop being a beta and they are powerless

Give proof of an alpha beta dichotomy outside of gorillas. Meanwhile the wolf thing is based off of scientific data that is over 40, bordering on 50 years old and is now considered obsolete by the very guy who coined it.

web.archive.org/web/20051214072331/http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/2000/alstat/alstat.htm

>Males who get female attention from multiple sources don't milk it
Yeah, keep telling yourself that

>ew.com
Yeah that's a fitting name after reading that.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Doug
What in the fuck happened to this place?

You men's rights rights faggots make me sick.

That happened before the cartoon aired numbnuts

>focuses his attention to her tits

Yea because she knows he's not gonna do shit and he's completely harmless. It's just like Jessica Beil changing in front of Adam Sandler in that movie. She thinks he's gay so it's no big deal. In this story Patti sees Doug as the harmless friend.

>Prove Me Wrong
Fuck off Beta Cuck, burden of proof is yours.

I've always thought Doug was just genderbend Cathy

>hey Doug we're going on a field trip
>oh no
>OH NO
>OH NOOOOOOOOO

Oh also, there is evidence suggesting "alpha" gorillas don't even get more sex.

booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/journals/10.1163/156853909x419992

The lengths you're going to seems like you're pretty personally invested. You're still beta.

I've noticed this has become a thing, people are so desperate to reject the whole "bitter beta manchild friendzone" thing that they pretend women are innocent victims of the attention of weirdos and never do wrong. You can find a point in the middle, you know? You don't have to pick one extreme over another. I don't think it's fair for dorky, awkward guys to feel entitled to affection but I can also acknowledge women do love playing mind games.

>‘Oh, Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband.’

holy fucking shit do we have any pics of her? This is by far the best thing I have read today

i see a person who socializes with humans in real life besides his family members

this is her from the 80's

>Married man inviting the wallflower that was crushing on him in school to his home and yelling "Look Sally, my dick finally grew! LOOK HOW BIG MY DICK NOW IS! REMEMBER HOW EVERYBODY USED TO CALL ME SHORT SEAN AND ONLY YOU WANTED MY SHOT DICK?? WELL NOT ANYMORE, LOOK AT ME WIFE TIFFANY!
>his wife being ok with that

Pick one.

Where did I say women were innocent?

Desirable females and males both have their pick. Both play around with their suitors.

So? Men do it more before settling down.

I don't get the "Honk honk" part

did the loser dip his banana in pizza sauce?

why did he have a crush on this hamplanet? although betas do like fat chicks most of the time

This is him.
He is 63. That event happened almost 35 years ago long before Doug aired.

And he still named the character Patti

This, I was expecting a little heart warming tale, instead I get maximum keks.

Then you never watched the show

You said men and women do the same thing, that women aren't guilty of anything exceptional. That isn't true. If you simplify it all to "playing with suitors," sure, but that's oversimplification. Men are much more straight forward, even at their peacock-est, than most women.

Nothing wrong with that if you are single and upfront about it, turd.

But doing shit like that while being married is just beyond tactless.

t. gorilla

>Men are TOTALLY innocent and never hump and dump, not like those evil women who smiled at me but never loved me.
Ok champ, I can see you aren't bitter.

I always thought patti was some kind off Hispanic? This bitch looks like some no chinner that crawled out of the bayou.

>63
>still single
>his company went defunct last year

JUST

Rodger is the husband.
>hey Jimmy! guess who's dick is also bigger
>*Jimmy starts imagining himself as quailman

a sense of attainability usually

That is not her you naive dupe

Why did Doug Walker hate this show so much? It wasn't that bad.

>When Men play mindgames its ok
Not really.
>Saying men do it too is saying women are innocent victims
Why can't you cunts process shades of grey ffs...

He have a spouse and two childs

There we go, like I called, it's a reaction against bitter friendzone stuff. Do you overdo this because you were the former when you were younger? I accept the goofy stuff I did as a pre-teen and have no bitterness against women, I just don't pretend women are playing the same game as men.

>can't even quote properly

he's GAY

After 10 years I would expect recently divorced if she was looking up past people.