UGLY PEOPLE HATE THREAD

UGLY PEOPLE HATE THREAD

I fucking hate ugly people for they will always try to bring you down if you're not as degenerate as them. Maybe it's just a defense mechanism so their fucked up genes wouldn't look so bad.

Well dear ugly people it's not working you're still disgusting. Maybe try killing yourselves so we don't have to.

I suggest we set up a concentration camp where everyone below 3/10 would go and be killed so they won't contamine the gene pool and won't try to ruin my day either.

Requesting a picture of OP.

Obvious bait is obvious.

>I suggest we set up a concentration camp where everyone below 3/10 would go and be killed
Smeliot Rodgers wrote a lot of that stupid shit.
Here's what you 12 yr old fuckwits don't get: the guy with the big muscles, tall, with the deep voice? He's going to get lots of pussy.
But you know what?
His daughters, the tall, muscled girls with the deep voices?
They aren't going to get much cock.
That's why most people are scattered towards the middle between the extremes of male and female.

It's not a bait, it's just what I observed my whole life

This doesn't deny the existence of ugly people (even if it would be true). Unrelated.

That guy isn't even that ugly, just has a shitty haircut

>guy, implying human
did you just assume his species?

fag

this

This

am i above 3/10?

>acting like you're not a nobody who's too pussy to go out and act on their shitty beliefs

kys

even a fuckwit sperglord like me knows not to look at the camera like he's trying to stare someone down. I'd cuddle you if you weren't trying to go onto an image board and make this your personal underage snapchat. So: 3/10 I would feel the need to make moves on you if I were desperate and drunk.

this is not how it works fucktard

>

I'm....pretty sure this isn't how genetics works.

This, OP, is called misappropriated aggression, and it's when you transfer what you hate about yourself onto others.

>lol you're an ugly fag

cute, but shave the mustache. 2/10 with stache, probably 5/10 without stache

You can think I'm an ugly fuckwit if that comforts you but I'm not, it's just what I experience in my life every single day. Ugly people have dickhead personalities.

What are you defining as "ugly"? You posted a picture that shows a guy who did really stupid shit with his looks.

Paedoface.

>I'd cuddle you
Faggot

She has a very bangable body.But Devito is indeed ugly.

but it's "no homo"; "no homo" is that phrase that you straight people use when you want to do things that would be considered homosexual acts without being considered to be a homosexual, right? Wait, wait, wait: that's "bisexual," isn't it?

Look son.... faggots, faggots everywhere

Still a faget

I was flaccid until I saw deVito come out.

Yes, faggot :: gay. Wanna keep spewing tautologies?

you were flaccid until you took the blue pill

Yes, gaylord

kk, I'm gonna go play Enter the Gungeon

Src

faggot with a weak stomach.
Well that's fucking pathetic

Actually photo of op making this thread

k piss out bye

>Calling Hitler ugly

All of my swastika

This guy is lactose intolerant

keep googlin them puke images bwoyyyy

This bread reminds me that poor girl desperated for a boyfriend. I wonder if she got some cock

notice he's wearing prison clothes.

hot

drax. them. sklounsts.

In my experience / opinion, there aren't actually many people (comparatively) who're inherently ugly - it's their weight and what they've decided to do with their hair and flesh (piercings / holes etc.) that makes them unattractive.

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and visit
> SnapchatY.me
as soon as you can lol