Stoner Thread

Stoner Thread.

Just picked this shit up. Did a couple hits as you can see from pic related and I gotta say this shit is the best shatter I've ever had.

With coloration like that, your 'best shatter ever' is complete and utter SHIT compared to what we smoke in Colorado. Clearer the shatter, better the quality. If your shit isn't transparent, you've wasted money.

why the fuck are you smoking oil? shit is not good for you

>implying it isn't transparent

nug run shatter should look like my pic
you got ripped off OP
come to washington state or colorado and see the difference

I was just going to say/ask this. The only shatter ive ever had was dam near ivory white and kind of transparent. OPs pic almost looks like soldering flux

translucent =/= transparent you idiot

I posted a new one.

Im smoking on some dab dawgs cake breath you can look em up on instagram

It's clearly transparent.

yeah sorry dude that is really crappy shatter. I live in California and that would never be sold at my dispensary

>tfw its legal in mass now but those fucking lawmakers wont let it be sold legally yet

fucking christ boston politicians need to hang

That wax is really dark for a "nug run." Looks kinda shitty tbh, I can't imagine anyone buying that here in LA and being excited to smoke it.

I'm trying to shroom. Anyone have ideas of what to do? My thread is dying so I thought I'd ask here.

Go for a walk outside.

that's translucent you philistine

I'll see how my trip goes, I was gonna just sky gaze on my apartment balcony. I'm pretty high up

why did you grind your shrooms...

also you should not do this alone.

buy more shrooms and do them with someone

that probably wont be enough to occupy yourself alone but I could be wrong. If there is music involved maybe but im guessing you cant play music loudly on your balcony.

It's useful if you're going to mix them into a drink such as OJ. I just throw them in a peeber sammie and call it a day, but to each their own.

PBJ sandwiches and OJ are the easiest methods to get over the taste, and the fats in the sandwich will actually trip you out more. Don't be inside alone. The one time I did that I had a breakdown and ended up petting my cat for six hours watching Steven Universe. Wasn't really the worst but....outside is better.

I've done it alone a few times, I can handle it. But I ground it up to have it absorb easier

beautifu

I'm not saying you can't handle it I'm saying one of the major benefits of shrooms is enhancing your humanity and your human connection.

Have you done it with friends? Do you notice how the psychological "distance" between the people involved shrinks?

Yooo

I never usually post but I've recently just started being able to get shatter and its so dank.

I live in England and the dark web is such a live saver.

I've got an MFLB maud dib box for vaping this stuff, would recommend. Originally got it because I like mflb and also the blowtorch part of the dabbing experience was too much effort (lol)

What does nug run mean btw? probably just made a schoolboy error there.

Another question. gonna be getting a big bit of shatter to last me all of summer. Any recommendations?

Yeah you're very right about that. A lot easier to connect.

I'm just free today and nobody else is. Rather not wait a week to be free all day with some friends is all.

>MFLB maud dib box
props for them taking the name from Dune

looks so tasty

often times extracts are made using parts of the plant that aren't usually smoked, so trim, leaves, etc. Nug run shatter though is made using actual nugs instead of excess plant matter

Nug run is a run of shatter made from nugs and not just trimmings... I think...

One of my closest friends I'm opening a business with confessed he had a hidden urge to start fighting me while we were tripping. I've been wondering about that for a while.

These are correct. There's a LOT of waste that normally just gets mulched for hash, but you can make shatter with it as well. It's perfectly viable, and will fuck you right up. Nug run is just much cleaner, resulting in a greater turp profile and flavor. Shit's dank, but expensive if you're not in a legal state.

That's really weird.

Sounds like he's a bit of a sociopath (not necessarily a bad thing)
which kinda makes sense and goes in line with
>opening a business with

I'm guessing he'll be dealing with investors and some other business-type stuff?

I've paid 20 euros for this. Did I get ripped off ?

I'd have to make it myself or risk the postal service stealing mah weed from tor markets.

It's on the high side, you have a LOT of thick branches/twigs in there.

Yes. I usually only pay a $1 for cilantro at Publix.

>the fats in the sandwich will actually trip you out more
wut

I run a cls and blast all my own. That isnt shatter and this thread is bait.

Saged