What are some good albums to listen to while on opiates? (specifically)

What are some good albums to listen to while on opiates? (specifically)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhGreh4IoNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump even if I get a "dude drugs lmao"

Low - I Could Live In Hope

Any Tim Hecker is great

Royal Trux - Twin Infinitives

I've already listened to Ravedeath and loved it but will check out his newer stuff

This sounds great right now, thanks a lot dude

Will add this if I'm still rolling an hour from now

>anything but weed
DUDE HARDCORE LAMO

Dark Side of the Moon is a really generic choice, I know, but it goes perfectly with opiates. Especially Comfortably Numb.

It's not Pink Floyd's best, but it's the best to listen to on opiates.

Meant this for listening right now*

?? I was prescribed Vicodin and am past the point of needing it so may as well responsibly enjoy the end of my script, nowhere here am I trying to look hard

>This sounds great right now, thanks a lot dude
Oh shit, no problem man, keep safe with that stuff. That album is perfect for it

Yeah no worries, I have a decent weight for my size (5'10 but 185) so have never had trouble controlling myself with a decent addiction threshold

Opiates just really were never addictive for me. I was on a decent dose of Oxy for like 6 months and just stopped taking it when it ran out.

>Dark Side of the Moon
>Comfortably Numb
(you)

Yeah I see that easily, I'm on like 50mg of oxycodone right now and am enjoying myself very much, but with increases in tolerance and how much I can just enjoy a solid buzz from something like drinking I'm nowhere near destructibly hooked

>not doing psychedelics

I enjoy LSD a lot but not anywhere near as much as I did when I did it frequently a year ago when I got into it (Did 500ug doses no problem due to some stupid desire to "find myself")

Also don't have any on me until I go back to college

>50
holy shit dude i've never had more than 5

First time I heard this on heroin (and scopolamine (for the nausea)) was a revelation:
youtube.com/watch?v=WhGreh4IoNw

Also

I think you may be confusing oxycontin with oxycodone, a regular pharmaceutical dose of the latter is usually 10mg

yeah, you're right. whichever i took, i could take half of a 5 and be good for 8+ hours.