If you could have one minor superpower, what would it be?

If you could have one minor superpower, what would it be?

Mine would be to not have to shit or piss ever.

Good choice. I like a really satisfying piss or poop though. Mine would be the ability to immediately make people lay on the groubd and stay there. Nothing else. Just with my mind. Make them lay down.

invulnerability... the only real choice

change other people's skin color at will

The ability to exercise without my earbuds or headphones falling off. I can also use this power for those exercising with me at the same time.

The ability to shoot endless amounts milk from my nipples

found the sjw

being invisible for everything and everybody.

Ability to know how to cook something good from any ingredients I have on hand and that it always tastes good

the ability to convince women they are wrong without them going into insult mode

Gaining an inch of cock girth at will

Keep a car running forever without parts or hard work.

That or copying/deleting things from phones, computers etc with my mind

i would make all women asian and all men white

I had to stop using ear phones. They're fucking awful. Love me some headphones

Send enough job applications to get an interview

the ability to just be alert and motivated whenever i'm awake

because goddamn tbh that's the most i want out of life right now

Ability to control time/travel in time

Same, but everybody looks at me weird when i jog with them on.

able to correctly predict lottery numbers / sports results.
WIN ALL THE MONEY,
FUCK ALL THE BITCHES.

the power to be well rested no matter how long I sleep

i love the forever running car thing. thatd be dope af

read peoples mind

then i would become a pro poker/chess player and make money. maybe a las vegas show too.

Be able to reach into my pocket and pull out the exact amount needed to buy anything.
Or ability to not go to work but make everyone believe I was there and still get paid everyday

That's awesome, you can double the size of your dick.

The ability to fart without anyone hearing it.

The ability to fuck without a condom and never contract an STD

Why not the ability to not have to exercise to stay fit?

yeah, a power where people can't contradict you.

>your coat was on your chair, there was a cup of coffee on your desk, but nobody saw you in your cubicle all day. where were you?
>i was working
>oh okay

The ability to communicate with anyone over anything and to always achieve my desired outcome for any situation.

The power to talk my way into or out of anything

The ability to replicate any voice perfectly. More specifically, to sound like Morgan Freeman.

the superhuman ability of people not being able to try and call me a "virgin" in an argument.
even if it WAS true, they start moving the goal posts, "i'll bet you paid for it" fuck you, i've never paid for sex, "i'll bet she was ugly", jesus christ, what will please you so we can stay on topic?
i hate it so much, calling someone else a virgin is an insta-win for the argument, but I don't like to win that way.

actually have thought about this
the ability to talk to anyone about anything and not have them think it's weird

not even like, The Gift of Gab or whatever, but just, if I saw an art student carrying a painting on the street, to be able to ask them about it. Or to see an old person and just be able to ask them about their childhood and get an honest answer. Or to have basic conversations with strangers at the bar.

This seems to be a superpower that pretty girls already have.

>my super power is being jealous of the pretty girls

i'll nigger you

>calling someone else a virgin is an insta-win for the argument

you are, guaranteed, the only person who thinks this
trying to argue it away by claiming not to be a virgin does no favors, anyone else would balk at the stupidity of arguing with that rhetoric. You're young.

power to stay fully conscious at will, even in my dreams.

fuck off, virgin. get some life experience and i might acknowledge you again.

B-B-B-B-BUT

Lmao

Such is life on Sup Forums

The ability to not be a beta fag and talk to her

Would it have to be all of them, or could you choose? Because this would be devious.
>change genital area to bright red, slowly darken circles around their eyes, and give them an ever increasing blue triangle on their chest
See how long it takes for them to start wearing turtlenecks.

Instantly make all my dishes, pots, bowls, and flatware clean. I hate cleaning my cookware.

not to care about others opnions

Healing like wolverine
Either that or bottomless wallet full of cash, id personally fund the reasearch of cancer, starvation ect...

The power to easily detect and disprove fallacious logic and argument.

>tfw master of debate worldwide

Ability to stretch any part of my body to incredible lengths. That way I can stretch my dick to surpass Ron Jeremy

Mine would be the ability to change somebody's car presets to nothing but static at will.

Shut up, Luffy.

The power to impregnate any bitch at will

Ability to last long in bed. I'm average but I want to go longer

Always roll trips.

the government would kill you

You have to appreciate the preempted defending of your manhood

the power to let this guy do this except to my girlfriend
i'm not raising some other dudes kid

Bate to a lot of fucked up stuff you wouldnt do in bed.. when it comes the time to do it just fucking the girl wont be enough to make you jizz. Works for me

The ability to spit fire bars, get a deal, get money, live a happy life

Exercise & meditate

Ability to change the shape and size of my cock and the quantity and fertility of jizz at will. Lotto numbers for the next drawing only visible to me appear on my dick each week.

you absolute fool, that's a destructive power

The ability to disable and enable any sense at will, such as hearing, sense of acceleration, pain, hunger, etc.

Predict the future 5 mins ahead and have the opportunity to explore the options

thats an awesome power

The ability to create a correct triforce...
  ▲
▲ ▲

Oh...

Enjoy your erectile disjunction, faggot

Ability to see through things, max 2mm depth

Didn't know I had this already

not correct

Why?

until you rape someone

quantum leaping

to enjoy anything I watch as much as I enjoyed The Sopranos

Just curious, why? Give me a scenario..

I have that power!

Thanks for making me feel good /bro!

Smell the future

Watch Next with Nicolas Cage

Mine's simple, the ability to be immune to any disease and age slower than the average faggot

gibe me an example

not having to sleep
but still being able to at will

the ability to change into a hot chick and back to being a man again...(it has its moments)

But it will take you longer to become an oldfag

Virgin faggot. Lurk moar.

>minor superpower
>immunity to disease

nigga that's almost god mode...

This sounds good, I would masterbate the hell of out me

Good one.

The ability to see money when I'm near, sorta like a ping of something.

I work as a laborer for a baseball stadium and that shit would get me some much cash every day, my co workers find 50-100 dollerydoos almost every day.

You could smell when someone burps where you are smelling 5 minutes a head of the actual burp.

>ITT: OP asks for MINOR superpower
>Faggots invent godlike, life-changing superpowers

Niggers, do you even minor?

You can't ignore my girth

yeah, I so many minors. I so many minors it should be illegal.

Thinking about it without limits I could be stupidly powerful. I could legitimately change my cock into godzilla and destroy Japan with nothing but ungodly amounts of jizz.

That's minor, godlike would be immortality

It's true. I've been with a few tens and former tens, and they all have that.

I think it's because of being treated like princesses their whole lives... Some of the true prettyboys have the same thing - not the alphas, usually, but I've met a few guys too that just had that thing about them that you protect them when they fuck up and let them keep wandering in their fairytaleworld almost afraid tu disrupt their obviously demented worldview...

You know, the kind of people who break up and start crying when somebody gets bitchslapped.

The ability to instantly get an overlook into any person I meet

I'm not asking for mind reading, that would be overpowered, I just want to know what sort of person they are so I can decide if I should waste time with them or not
Just give me like a pop-up window with some shit about her personality, ideology, religion, background or that sort of thing, just to see if we have anything in common at all that makes the person worth speaking to

My minor in faggotry makes me capable of telling you're a homosexual

hell yeah id do all the fuckin things. fill all the holes, and wear the tiniest butthole touching underwear.

Omnipotence

to nebtally select the file to post

That's lame faggot, just would be good if you could smell someone's pussy/feet in an alternative future where you really knocked someone and smelled her
ussy