*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/
newscientist.com/article/dn17922-carrying-a-gun-increases-risk-of-getting-shot-and-killed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun??

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun???

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun????

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?????

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

WE WILL ROCK YOU

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?????

Mom won't let me own one

>im 24

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
CLAP
THE SOUND OF MY HEART
THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON A NA NA NA NA NA NA

>KSG
>Hexolit32

Please, kick in my door. I want to see how much damage these Hexos will do

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

(two weeks later)

*BANG*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house when you're not there, steal your gun and then use it in another crime a couple of weeks later. Why do you own a gun?

I own a few guns. I like to shoot and they work well as self defense weapons.
>Why do you own a car if someone can steal it and use it to run someone over or in a terrorist bombing or drive drunk and crash into a school bus?

nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/

Boom.

Boom.

Boom.

(20 repeats)

Pant. Wheeze. Cough.

Damn security doors! Looks like I've got rob someone else.

cuz then it would be
PEW

cos I don't want a burglar to steal my gun whilst i'm sleeping

You are a stupid fat fudd... you would fail.

Yeah, no. It takes more than that. Especially when considering that I don't live in the fucking US where all the houses are made of cardboard.
Also, no burglar has the fucking intent to kill you.

>*BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*
>That's all it takes for a burglar to kick your door which doesn't move because it is a composite metal/timber door which is secured to the concrete block work or your home because you live in a first world county.
Yea, and, what is your point?

His point is that he's a scared little bitch who probably has several guns in every room of his house. Not realizing that his own weapons can be used against him.

Sure is SUMMER around here

Isn't the point of having a self defense firearm to actually be able to fire it when you need to?
How do you expect to defend yourself with a piece of shit like that?

Boom clap
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom clap
You make me feel good
Come on to me come on to me now

Why wouldn´t he be able to defend himself?

If i was a fudd Id have a remington 870 with all wood furniture.

I do not think you know what that word means.

Learn how to gun

Reading comprehension, motherfucker.
He wouldn't be able to defend himself because he's a fat fuck who relies on guns to do his defending for him, and he managed to get a piece of
shit that is notorious for being well, a piece of shit.

The fuck you saying, bruh?

Sure thing noguns. Tell me more about a gun I own and you do not.

Also, the KSG is highly regarded as a quality firearm.

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU

boom boom crash

mr burglar please excuse me for a few minutes whilst I retrieve my gun from its safe.

beat me to it

>boom boom BOOM
>boom boom BOOM

But user-sama, I do!

But honestly, if someone broke in to my house, they're in for a wild ride!

>noguns
>fucking implying
In what world is the KSG regarded as a quality piece of equipment? I bet you think Hi-Points are great guns too.

>what is a window

I'm buff and have a huge knife.
I feel very safe. I'd take advantage of the darkness and use my knowledge of the home to defeat him...
>inb4. I'm batman

You would have a better chance against an intruder than any of these cringey gunfags, Batman.

L O L

>I'm buff

Get fucked.

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*
That's all it takes for a nigger to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

no considers the invader brings his own gun?

You know hipoint and keltec arent the same right?
Keltec is only putting out better and better stuff year after year.

hi-points are great guns you moron. they just are cheap, bulky and ugly

Did I say they are?
Kel-Tec is a fucking meme. Go get a real gun.

Because I have a frying pan, thin nylon rope, a craving to torture somebody and a sadist side begging to be freed.

Also, I swing a wicked punch.

but i do user

And they don't work half the time.
Hi-Point only exists because of the cringey notion that everyone needs a gun, that's it's somehow a "right".

autistic strength and fearlessness. I don't need no gun.

if an intruder like that would break into my house i dont need no gun, i would keep the lights out and watch them to see if they have weapons, then i would teleport behind them make a backspin so that they look behind, but then im behhind them and say "pshh, nothing personal, kid" and slice him with my mighty katana, he would then split into 2 pieces after a few seconds just after realising what happened. Because a katana is the best weapon you could have, at least in my hands
if you want to shoot me while i have my katana, you will have a bad time, who needs guns ?

You must be thinking of gen1 KSG's.
All that shit has been addressed and they work perfectly now. Same with the sub2000s.

But do they work as well as something like an 870? Didn't think so. It's a meme.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*WHEEEEE*

"It's a nigger guys! Open fire!"

*bang**bang*

Why waste my money on a gun when I pay a bunch of donut-eating fags to do it for me?

Keltec is fine.
I have other firearms too.
Why the fuck are you so angry?

I really hate gun fags
elitist bullshit constantly

how many bullets would it take to stop the average assailant breaking in? 1 maybe 2?

Boom
Boom
Boom
Let's go back to my room
so we can do it all night
and you can make me feel right

I keep 3 homemade grenades in my upstairs bedroom. Just one will turn his internal organs into sausage meat. And guess what? I don't have to wake my ass up enough to aim. Just pull a pin and let her fall down the stairwell. BOOM, and he's meat for my dog.

>don't work half the time

They are $200. Go buy one, clean and lube it, then try to make it jam. Try. It will be a great thread on /b

I'm not. Just trying to trigger some gun people.
>trigger
Anyway, yeah, that's a fucking rifle. That's usable.

Is an 870 only 26.1 inches long?
No.
You're an idiot.

This guy is a richer

yes this, ksg and any shotgun is a shit firearm for home defence imo... fat nerds are the type of people to buy garbage exotic guns for 'cool' factor

Plus, if it breaks, you just send it back. No questions asked. They fix it and return it to you.

In the unlikely case that you actually need a fire arm to protect your home you only need a handgun that fires a minimum of 6 rounds. enough to handle multiple assailants and scare off them if you miss.

If you're a perfect fucking marksman? Only one. But you'd want to make sure that one actually makes it out of the fucking barrel.
Also, because no one is a perfect marksman, especially not at night, with a bunch of adrenaline pumping through your veins, you'd have to fire more shots. And thus increasing the risk of collateral damage and/or bodily harm to other people than the target. That's why you don't use a gun for that purpose in the first place.

No, but it fucking works.
Oh, I know. That's why the fucking AR-15 is so popular too. Except that is a great rifle.

because death is a release and a blessing

What the fuck are you, a spartan?
Do you only buy the bare minimum of items needed for survival? Do you not desire comfort, or personal choice without requirements of need?
Get the fuck out of here faggot.

>implying a gun is necessary for survival in an urban environment
>implying a gun is necessary for survival in the western world in the 21st century

you see this:
in the case of a home invasion it is going to be close range. if you miss the first few shots most people aren't dumb enough to try to stick around. should they be that dumb the last few rounds should be sufficient if they try to get closer.

And collateral damage is perfectly fine with me when it means saving my own life. Not that I would be particularly careless.

There are no windows in his basement

>implying i live my life based only on needs
>implying a person was no wants

Enjoy your colorless, bland life user.

you really have never been in an altercation have you?

Oh, it almost sounds like you should get one of these. Or you know, just sack up, don't be a little bitch who's completely defenseless without your precious guns.

I love how my point went right over your fucking head, kek

likelyhood of needing it for most is extremely low.
in the event it was needed, well fuck, looks like you're robbed, killed, or maybe raped. But you probably didn't need a gun so you never bought one.

this:

You do realize that you can defend yourself in other ways, right? Or are you that daft?

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house

If that's all it took, then it would happen more often. But that's not all it takes. And in my town what you are describing never happens.

Where I live in particular, it would be impossible for a burglar to break in to anyone's house and not immediately alert 15 different neighbors. And there would be no way for the evildoer to escape without being seen and/or chased.

So, you don't need a gun. You just need to pick a smart place to live and you'll be well protected. Burglars will burgle easier targets i.e. isolated homes.

In the case of more isolated living, as a liberal, I would also recommend owning a gun.

yes I have. And if someone is looking to start a fight on the street there likely isn't going to be time to draw a gun. But if you hear someone breaking into your house you can easily position yourself with a gun so that you have a clear shot if they get in. fucking moron.

>just sack up
if someone is breaking into my house and say they have a knife. I don't think 'sack up' really applies to that situation.

and i really do want a handgun, a glock would do nicely

I pretty much have to have a gun because I live in the middle of buttfuck bear country Norway, lol

Yeah, at least a Glock will work if you need it to. I've had mine for 5 years now, not even a single light primer strike.

yes. I do realize that. I know where all the best improvisational weapons in my house are. I also know I'd rather not get in a physical altercation with someone with a knife or worse, a gun of their own.

A gun is an actual weapon. So it's actually very effective when applied to defending oneself and one's home. I can use a flat piece of metal to screw in a flat head screw but a screwdriver will work better. right tools for the right job.

Your point was shit, so it went into the toilet.
You dont need a remote for your tv, but i bet your fat ass uses it instead of getting up and walking across the room to change the channel.
Was the point of your argument to show need? Fuck your need. Want works for me just fine.

thats why things like brains werw made with certain monkeys as we evolved, clearly you are just a plain cunt

The vast majority of home invasions and burglaries happen when nobody is home. For obvious reasons, burglars do not want the homeowners to be there. So buying a gun to prevent something from happening when you're not home doesn't make a lot of sense.

You're better off just locking your doors and windows and putting an ADT sign out front - maybe with some dummy cameras on your front and back porch.

A burglar is not even going to approach a house with security signs and cameras.

Gun = unnecessary.

I don't own a TV. Also, a TV remote does not have the potential to kill someone through a fucking wall because you thought you were dirty harry for a moment.

this is the most retarded justification for not having a gun. and if you would really do that then YOU should not have a gun. they have this thing called "gun safety" that every person who I've ever known who owns a gun has been extremely serious about

You've nailed the Eighties in one picture. Kudos.

Yeah, not every burflar wants to kill you. some just want to rape your women. And that's no biggie for you, is it faggot?

The only firearm I own that is not in my bolted down gun safe (expensive but a must for responsible gun owners) is a .32 long S&W revolver kept in the back of an unknown to family and friends drawer in my dresser, that is locked up anytime I have company over. Also, I have good neighbors who would call me or the police if ever a stranger was seen going into my home. Shit the guy across the street is a retired deputy Sheriff. I live in an OK place if you ask me.

pic related

My door is solid oak and swings out.

you know they sell wall mounted mini safes that you can punch a pass key into to unlock? good for quick access to a handgun in the case of an emergency.

I do, always within a few feet of me or less.

my country doesn't allow free use of guns :) Only on shooting range with 94893473257320925 cameras and 40827943275928397342592948 soldiers watching you AFTER psychological tests

Yes I've seen them and the nightstand-top versions as well. I've been considering one in fact, but I figure if I cant get to my .32 by the time I hear you, then you win. Besides its nothing to lock it up when people come over. People in general are good and any of my neighbors would come check on me if I yelled out or they heard violence.

ye. probably dont need it.

If I hear that then he better have a gun or I'm going to fuck him up. If he has a gun then pulling a gun myself increases the chances of me getting shot. It happens all the time. People get in shoot out and both get shot. Fuck that. He can have my tv. I'll file a claim.

sorry, you are wrong. i have steel door frames and steel doors on my house, along with 3 feet of steel around each door. the only way a burglar is getting into my house is if they know the electronic lock combination, which is definitely NOT 3-2-1-9-7-4-3-4.

i do not live at 129 maple st in manville anymore either, so leave me the fuck alone

At what point does it end then? If he wants my TV then have at...... my jewelry cool, go for it.... come back and take those antiques next week. I'll just keep filing claims. Problem is they get bolder after several crimes, again at what point does it end, at what point do we say no more. When he takes your life because you can ID him? If your a 110 lb woman and he just happened to get bold enough that night? You can handle it your way and spout that inaccurate statistic I'll defend myself thank you.

newscientist.com/article/dn17922-carrying-a-gun-increases-risk-of-getting-shot-and-killed/

It's official. Guns for defense is a stupid way to go. I like target shooting. If I had the heart for it I'd go hunting. I have nothing against gun ownership, but it doesn't make you safer. If you must keep a gun for defense, make it a shotgun. Given the numbers you would be better off with a bottle of pepper spray and a taser. When shot you can usually shoot back, but try shooting back with 50 thousand volts running through you. It's literally impossible.