Im rusty doing these threads but lets do a dream thread

Im rusty doing these threads but lets do a dream thread.

Tell me your most instense dream you had lately and i will try to give it a meaning

Hey OP, I only remember bits and pieces of my dream and since I have a shitty memory, they're more like fragments now. Here's one I had 2nights ago
>walking into a store
>everything feels slanted at a 45degree angle
>i pick up a basket and walk slanted
>see milk and bread in a fridge
>see dates(food) and nuts in trays
that's about it. no worries if you can't figure shit out.

every dream has a meaning even when its not an interesting dream at all.

This dream would mean you have your routine of your live so assimilated that your dreams are just distortated memories

I keep having recurring dreams of looking into the night sky and seeing blue explosions what dus this mean OP

Easy.
Looking to the sky or the sea use to mean you are ahead of something big, or at last in a situation you consider "big" (a challenge, a change on your life etc ) it could be a lot of things but if you want me to specify i need to know what were you doing while looking at the sky

in the most recent dream i was lying awake in my bed
tried to take a picture of the blue shit on my phone but every time I'd try to take a picture it would disappear:((((((

it could mean 2 things

You are in a moment of your life you have no control with and you feel just like an viwer of your own life
Or
That you feel like some things of your past are just vanishing, and thats why you can´t take those pictures, You cant go back

I need to say dream interpretation is far from 100% right but use to get close

I had a dream I was on a journey to Shambala but to get there I had to go thru a tunnel underground and to get to the tunnel I had to jump down a waterfall, my spirit guide kept telling me to not worry and just jump, but I didn't. I saw a long line of travelers walking a path and taking the leap of faith, but I couldn't find the courage. Then I woke up.

Dream I had when I was a kid: going to the dentist to cure teeth, he brings out a saw intended for woodwork, chops my feet.

I then go home, with my mother, walking with the sensation that i have sandals full of sand, and i'm walking near sea water, when really I look down and see it's my feet who keep detatching and I have to reattach them through the sheer density of the blood flowing from my ankles.

Never had notable traumas at the time, I'm really curious as to whether it has some stupid or deep meaning.

i like this kind of dreams because are the easiest to read.
Dreaming about a travel means you want something new on your life, you want to make new experiences as you feel bored doing whatever you do but you didnt jumping could mean 2 things
Or that you see friends and family going away, maybe not literaly maybe just maturing and getting good jobs
Or that something stops you from stopping to do anything different, stopping you from not doing what bores you.
Maybe both things

ah, and your animal spirit is yourself telling you to just do it no matter the consequences

I had this dream.. Where i relished.. The fray? And the screamin filled my head all day.

>Enjoying a meal at banquet
>apache starts shooting into party room overlooking sea
>duck under one of the couches and crawl to door
>escape as some sort of soldiers trying to go after other part-goers
>turns out the party is for me in celebration of assassin training
>dream goes in sequences of escape scenes where I remember mentor training
>car chase
>gun shoot out
>dream ends as I reach enemy head quarters

Ya I don't think I have had a dream more vivid than that,

I will asumme you had betwen 7 and 13 when you had that dream.

Dentist are a image related to pain and he causes you pain so no surprise there.

Interesting part is you walk away even with no feet and you try to reattach them. So it could means you tried to carry your mistakes and move on
Or the opposite. If you had fear on the whole dream it could mean you wantted to run away from something unpleasant and something/someone was stopping you from doing it forcing you to stay against your will

My most recent dream I remember is me and my boyfriend walking in a forest on late summer. I wasn't quite sure where we were going so I told him we should go back. We kept on walking though alongside the river until we got to a clearing. It was a beautiful field with a little flowers but mostly dry grass. We layer on the ground. My grandma was there and told me to throw a fishing net over her which had flowers on. She asked when me and my boyfriend get married there was some more with me and my boyfriend walking next to a river bank, the area was rocky.

Actions dreams what ever you like them or not use to mean you want to scape from monotony and you seek new emotions, you want to FIND anything able to breack your daily routine and make yourself a person you aren´t right now. An action hero with no worries able to do whatever you want

What about mine OP?

All fingernails completely broken into pieces and I try to puzzle them together, but they continue to fall off my fingers.
Creepy af.

you with your boyfriend on a forest may mean you both are in a know moment of your relationship where you dont know what lies ahead. Everything is beautiful but the dry grass means things may turn worse any moment.
You grandmother TRAPS herself while asking if you will marry as telling you she is trapped after marriage and that could happen to you and the ending is pretty interesting.
The river means the time who is always passing without stopping and the rocks that you expect a hard time coming soon

Checked.

it could mean you are trying to do things right (with someone but it could be at work or at college as well) but you cant. It hurts you, what ever it is but you want to still trying until the end

yes I was less than 10. Also watched a lot of horror and was probably afraid of the sea, now I can swim. Thanks for your reply

I had some fucked up dream few nights ago , in dream it was night time i was sorunded by people a lot of them and i was just looking around i could seen all faces clear and out of nowhere screaming started people running and i looked to sky and saw a black hole open up and start to suck in everything and while everyone was screaming i was just looking at it saying its us people who fucked up everything and thenn when it sucked me in the dream jus replayed and like that 3 times , wtf is that OP

>fucking generic hot blonde doggy
>can't get all the way hard
>weird this literally never happens
>decide to cut dick in half
>looks like a likelike from Zelda
>continue to fuck girl with the hard half of my dick

>being on a wide grass field like windows xp desktop
>blue sky with planes
>look upon sky and suddenly planes burn and start to drop on me
>try avoiding falling debris of it but can't move
>piece falls on me and i wake up

hum.
Unkown people screaming at you use to mean the feeling of people judging you, expecting you to fail. As if their oppinion would matter to you.
They getting suck would mean you think yourself you are over that, you dont care but getting suck would be you think yourself are the same of those who you don´t like and replaying it could be that even when you try to do things differents everything turns the same every time(whatever you just acept it or you try to do things different but you cant change a thing)

>be me
>be a kid
>live in Asia, no idea about knights or stuff
>Dream about being a knight on a crusade in the mountains
>we are fighting against the pagans
>I am leading a small group of men and we are supposed to scout
>Decide to return to the old ways
>Throw down our flags and christian insignia
>rush to the village we are about to raid to warn them
>get blessed by the priestess of the old gods
>die fighting
Now that I have grown up, I have a feeling that this had something to do with the Northern Crusades.

My ancestors were Scythians if there's any connection.

You want to get laid
but for some reason you """hate""" yourself, you think you desserve pain, a punishment for something you did.
But you want to get laid/you like sex so much so you continue

Okay!
>Want to be together with a girl
>She refuses
>Eventually I'm muscular and successful
>She wants to be with me
>I smile and take her to my home
>We have a dinner and afterwards we're having furious sex
>After she falls asleep, I smile at her and wake her up
>At that moment I shove a knife in her throat and cut her head off
>I keep her head as a trophy and nod at it in a proud manner

you feel like you desserve bad things that happens to you, as if you could have avoid them but you didn´t do a thing where you had a chance so you just accept the overcome

Just the other night

House with a dug out hole underneath it. Theres an dead old lady in said hole, wrapped in plastic black bin-bags except for head.

I'm upstairs and young pretty woman comes looking for old lady, say that I am too even though in the dream I know that I am somehow responsible.

Pretend to be scared walking with the woman through destroyed house interior, lighting my way with a zippo lighter. At this point my dream self is actually scared going through the house but still guilty. (I dont have any memory of actually commiting any crime in the dream)

Come across hole, look inside first, see the body and puke... The end

Had many strange dreams but this one was up there with the wierder ones, its like i was guilty but not at the same time... I dunno, insight would be appreciated

This dream focused only on the back door (we only use this door) of my house like a still camera looking right at the door from the inside. It was the middle of the night. Complete silence. (Violent knocking and crashing on the door) BANG BANG BANG (demonic hate filled screaming) "LET ME IN!!!" CRASH CRASH CRASH "LEETT MEE INN!!!!"

This went on a few more times. I managed to just barely utter the word "jesus" and it stopped.

Complete nightmare with all the terrified scared feelings.

Hmm, had similar dreams a time ago where i couldn't move or was very slow

Wasn't a good boy so it could be true i deserve shits

Thanks user for the thread :3

I had a dream where I was in space and was told to paint the universe.

im watching the Assassins creed movie while anwering so i may tell you you are living a long lost relative momeries and i would tell you to start climbing some buildings

But getting serious. As a kid. Less than 10 it would be just a phantasie where you see yourself as someone strong doing an exciting life
Less than 15 you may be that kid who wanted to be elsewhere doing anything else different than whatever you were doing around then

More than 15 would be about be the owner of your own live and being able to maker your own choices

Every so often i have a terrible dream that most of my teeth have shattered and im carefully trying to spit/catch the pieces into my palms inhopes of repairing them. This dream is painful as in i swear i can feel the pain and im completely shocked and heartbroken ussually weeping and crying because my teeth are completly fucked.

This event ussually happens randomly within a dream im having. Complete relief when i wake up and realize it was just a dream.

MAYBE
You liked/loved a woman
Then maybe she rejected you but i could be that you never had asked her out
She fell in love with a guy you didnt like at all

So this dream it would mean deep down you wanted to be that guy and making her yours (the thropy=something you feel proud about) killing her would mean you wanted her to be yours forever but you knew it wouldn´t be possible

I had to go.
so i will only anwer those remaining above and i will try to answer them quickly

GUILTY

You keep someone secret. Something you know its wrong and you know someone really would need to know it but you are just a viwer who feel that can´t do anything but watch until the end even if you think something/someone is wrong

I had a fist fight with my dealer in a weird as aunderground sewer.Then went through some weird parts of the tunel with my programming proffesor from highschool.Felt superior and strong but also weird and lost.The place felt unfamiliar and unwelcoming even if I do like weird places

You feel like you had a hard nearly imppossible task ahead to be done. With so many details i cant really tell much more. If you feel happy paiting the universe you are optimistic if you are scared you dont think you can´t do it and if you rage you think its unfare they made you do it

Noooooo. This is fun.

Why don't you go to
> SnapchatY.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

>Why don't you go fuck yourself.com

LAST ONE

This kind of dreams are pretty common and use to happen when you are facing several changes in your life you had a hard time accustoming to (as the pain of having theeth falling that was an unpleasant experience we all had several times)
ok and you too
fight with power figures. You feel you are better than them but they won. That could mean you think you have more potential than them but they stop you from showing your true self and infact you even preffer to lay low that expose yourself and fail infront everyone

Op skipped my dreams :(

Whoa now that i think about it you are pretty much on point.Now excuse me gotta go kill some people and get my weekly stash

This one.

OPS You are right. Ok
The door. Your home. Private space. Close space.
it could be you have someone new on your environment you don´t really like (a friend of a friend, a sister´s boyfriend etc) and you saw it like that person is forcing its entry in your life

Thanks m8.
Was expecting a joke response lol

im done. Hope i help someone or at least it was a fun thread. Keep dreaming and good night

Last night I dreamed about being on a cruise ship with my Fiancee and my estranged parents. The ship could seal up and become a submarine, but I was nervouse because I knew that 2 years prior the cruiseline lost a ship underwater when there was a leak and the ship imploded killing everyone. 3 girls at the bar tried to drug the 4 of us as my parents were buying my fiance a mickey mouse watch from the bartender, but I caught them and we all went to the indoor basketball court instead, but quickly left because everyone was just fighting and chimping out. The ship was about to submerge, so to get back we had to swim towards the front of the ship, as it was partially covered in seawater already.

Analyze me brudduh. I have some thoughts already, I'd love to hear yours

I had a dream recently that I was in a Walmart on a beach (like on the sand) and inside everything was all disorganized: shelves, floors etc. and in one of the isles there were coffins on the shelves with blood and body fluids dripping down the racks and nobody seemed to think it was unusual. while shopping, there was a zombie/mutant thing chasing after me so I had to keep either running or hide behind stuff. I finally managed to escape the store and when I got outside the landscape was all slanted and just dead people and zombies everywhere.

NO OP I NEED YOU

I'm on a dingy out in the middle of a body of water (seems like an ocean, not sure), a duck gets on to the very front of it and causes it to tip forward. This duck had a french flag on it's side.

Being badly balanced, I now feared the dingy would sink so I beckoned 4 geese who sported Imperial German iron crosses to get on the back to counter balance the dingy, instead of doing that they all got on one side and the dingy began to flood with water.

It quickly deflated and left my right leg tangled in the now deflated sinking mess as I started to sink to the bottom.

Drowned.

Woke up because dead.