It's that time again: post a girl you consider a 10/10 and other anons will tell you why you're wrong and why she is...

It's that time again: post a girl you consider a 10/10 and other anons will tell you why you're wrong and why she is really a 2/10 would not bang. Being as mean as possible is encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.su/3EDtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Protip: you cant, she is perfect

The only time Amy Schumer can make anyone laugh

Steals jokes. Has hpv. Sort of raped a guy. Fat.

Eyebrow is too long. Freckles are poorly spaced. Extra blush makeup to cover for a complete lack of cheekbones. 2/10 would not bang with your mom's cock.

>Steals jokes.
She takes silly jokes from others and improves them, this is a common practice, except that she, unlike others, is really good at this

>Has hpv.
"oh no, she has sex!!!"

>Sort of raped a guy.
That just proves how alpha she is.

>Fat.
Thick, makes her look sexy and healthy

Hard mode: don't say nigger/10

also this is OC of a girl I fucked not just googled picture of a model

Oh, I didn't realize that was you, Carlos Mencia. I guess you have a lot of time on your hands nowadays.

And stop trying to normalize fatties. They're subhuman trash.

You posted her last time too. Nose is too wide. Bags under her eyes. Jigaboo.

Post ends in 2

fuck

terrible bait 1/10 for making me reply

requires a team of makeup artists and photoshop experts so that she looks decent enough to not be vomit inducing. Is not funny in the slightest

Her left eyebrow goes farther in than her right. She fucked up when trimming them. If she can't even handle her eyebrows how am I supposed to trust her with my cock?

Okay fine

Seriously? Sagging tits, no attention to detail on her bush, and her nose is asymmetrical as fuck. Maybe 2/10 on the best day of her life.

shes pretty expert with a cock in her mouth tbh, can anyone recommend a good webm converter? If so I can upload a vid of her blowing me if theres any interest. Yeah im white

Doesn't have a face. Man hands.

>terrible bait
>still replies

lmao'ing @ your life

Fat in all the wrong places. Probably has crotch rot from her thighs constantly chafing together. No neck or chin to speak of. 1/50.

All 3 are 10s but right if had to choose

I bet if you Google webm converter you'll find some pretty relevant results. Oc is always good, maybe her bj skill will elevate her to a 3/10 might bang.

M, f, k

Left is basically the crimson chin. Middle one has one middle front tooth. Right is old and Haggard and trying too hard with that dry pink hair.

Hard to say with such a shitty quality image. So I guess poor because she has a shitty phone. 2/10 don't fuck welfare queens.

Argue with this ass

overrated fat ugly slut with 100kg makeup pretending to be the shit 0/10 would not save

This might be the worst thing that ever happened to me. And half my family and my best friend are dead.

>find a flaw
Protip.
You can't.

Child.
Receding hairline.

Are you motherfucker even trying?

?/? Would penetrate with ballista

>Child
Not a flaw.
Checkmate, athiests

Conehead.mouth is off to the left side of her face.

Gross ears.

Implants.

please tell me there is a way to unsee this

Kids say the darndest things to the detectives asking where on the doll you touched her. But I guess it would be exciting to meet a real SVU.

lindsey pelas is one of the most beautiful women of all time

Fair enough, but they're reasonably sized and unobtrusive. My favorite fake tits on a model that I know of.

I dont need that, I am very happy with my girls fist

thats why you dont use a penispump

>implying I would fuck her
Sorry mate, im not that retarded.

Resting sad face, upturned nose, one pussy lip is puffier than the other.

Do I have to list the flaws? They're just plain ugly. Bad parts sloppily assembled to make a terrible product. Nothing good is happening here.

0/10 Not into chicks with ticks

She looks like Cruella DeVille with big tits.

Nigg/10

I remember when I first saw that and fapped to it guess it's that time again

At least you know she wouldn't be shy about putting her mouth on genitals/assholes.

Try it, faggots

There is literally none.

The definition of plain. Looks like a default npc face.

aww.su/3EDtY

10/10, no doubt

Balding eyebrows, no cheekbones.
Crackwhore. Or maybe meth. What are the kids doing these days?

try finding something
> you won't

No thigh gap. Literally unfuckable.
Skeletor hands.

>US flag
she'd be lucky to even get a 2

Eyes sunken into her skull in clear sign of malnourishment.

nipples are to high

nigger google "skeletor"

10 + 10. Thank me later.

fucking faggot

Hey now, fired, there's no need for the nigger word, we're all here to have a good time.