What are your pet peeves? What are the little things that make Sup Forums angry?

What are your pet peeves? What are the little things that make Sup Forums angry?

Normies

Taxation.
People who chew with their mouths open/chew gum in general.
Driving
Heavy breathers
People who exhale loudly after drinking, come on mother fucker there's no need at all.
Children
Faggot sports fans who's lives revolve around x sport

Non-polite people

agree

>takes gulp of water
>"AAAAAGHHHHH"

people who chew loud
people with high voices
fat people
dirty houses
kids
people who slurp food/drinks

what makes me the most angry is when i get my food order at a restaurant and the separate parts of the food are touching, especially because i always make it clear that the foods should not touch. i tip well to ensure that my food comes as requested and this type of shenanigan is simply unacceptable.

Being polite is so easy to do as well

so who do you think the Browns will take with the first pick tonight? can't wait to watch the draft live baby!

OMG this. Worked in a office-bro-consulting firm for a couple years. The fucking 100+ RE: email threads making fun of various peoples' alma maters' football teams.

Trap threads and faggots who unironically like traps. Fucking kys.

yeah i think they are gonna take trubisky. which is a fucking idiotic move. the guy only had ONE SEASON at UNC under his belt!!???

Yeah I have no idea what you're talking about fella.
I'm in englandistan so we get premier league football (soccer) and its turbo aids

nigger see

Chai lattes
Being a barista

People who can't create a proper triforce and keep trying...
  ▲
▲ ▲

Customers that pick up an item and take it four isles over and decide they dont want it. The faggots just hide shit under other items. The worst is when it's a.frozen product some nigger leave out on a shelf. Go put it back you lazy fuck

People who have no sense of when it's their or someone else's turn to speak.

Niggers, sand niggers, asians, jews, thots, douchebags, normies, basic bitches, nerds

Warden's vortex

define nerds?

so basically you

Mine with restaurants is when the waiter comes and asks if you want any drinks just after you've sat down and haven't looked at the menu yet

The misuse of the word "literally" i.e. "I literally died laughing "... please do

>People with nasal voices
>People who put any kind of cheese product on fish dishes
>Most dog owners
>People who don't distinguish between paedophilia and child rape

Also, >Faggot sports fans who's lives revolve around x sport

This.
I've never even worked at a supermarket or anything, but goddammit it pisses me to see stuff left around like that.

So the cook goes out of his way to prepare your bullshit plate while getting swamped with orders, but the waiter gets the tip. Gtfo.

I do this. Too far to return

Lol agree. Im thinking of at least 2 people i know.

You are a bad person, and you should be ashamed of yourself and your deeds.

You must be retarded. You don't need to look at a menu to decide what you want to drink. If you're to autistic to decide just ask for water.

People who say
>this
>OMG this!
>I know right
>So...

Basically poorly educated Americans who don't know the difference between speaking and writing

What you should do next time is return the item to where you got it, and then you go home and you kill yourself.

I hate people who say doggo or doot the snoot stupid shit like that. Fucking makes me cringe everytime.

People who say "likewise".
Example: Me - "It was nice meeting you." Them - "likewise."
I know it's a nice thing to say but for some reason it rubs me wrong.

You're a pedophile.

>Phone dieing at 25-40%
>Phone dieing while plugged in

Nah, he's only a child rapist. Learn the difference!

When people use unnecessarily long words for stuff. Like saying refridge instead of just fridge. For fucks sake just say refrigerator if you are already gonna add an unnecessary syllable, or keep it short and sweet and say fridge.... Oh lemme just micro these tendies. NO, you mic them you sweat mountain.

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.

People who flip the newspaper to the back and start at the sports page.

Not getting QUINTS

Reminds me of the Tim and Eric show.

I'm also onboard. I don't work there but I'll return frozens. Just a few minutes of my time bringing this small chaos to order. A little bit of balance or pretend control feels nice.

>people who lack basic mannerisms
>people who lack a modicum of common sense
>people who overestimate their intelligence

also littering. If you litter, fuck you.

stupid old people. stupid as in actually brainless/idiotic. they just fuckin mop around and waste space. fuck em

back in ancient times they would have been led to the wilderness and abandoned to die.

gotta love some senicide

People wearing makeup to the gym. No

honestly it is all some of them are good for
edgy as fuck, yeah, but come on, someone who doesn't even know their own name anymore might as well already be dead

you have homeless veterans with no one giving a fuck and some old person who is barely even alive with all the care and attention they could want

Niggers and fucking Trumptards.

It is worse when they are Nigger Trumptards.

I loled at this. I'm currently suffering from the 25% thing.

Agreed, dumb bitches.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>SnapchatY.me
thank me later