What happened to Russel Crowe?

What happened to Russel Crowe?

They took him

Once you've starred in a zack snyder movie there's nothing really left to do.

brb

As strange as it might seem his career was seriously impacted by that phone throwing.

Strange considering the demons in most Hollywood closets but I guess the public only cares about what ids jammed down their throat by the media.

Was good in Nice Guys.

he became john goodman

It's like you didn't even see the nice guys
>Gladiator teaming up with the Driver to take down an LA conspiracy

HE STOLL A LOAF OF BREAAD

could you stop?

TUGGA

true

it's like climbing mt everest. everything else is all downhill

what did Russell Crowe do to piss off those kikes at south park

He doesn't have the pull that he once had due to getting older. He's also allegedly kind of an asshole, so naturally people don't want to work with him as much.

something about unironically making music i believe

FOIGHTEN ROUN DA WURLD

Crowe invited Trey over to listen to his new album before it went into production. It wasn't just Trey who was invited, there was several other people. he thought they were going to be giving him notes or suggestions or something but instead they just listened to a song and politely clapped afterwards.
but when Crowe brought Trey between two speakers to really listen to it, he said he thought "okay I'm gonna think of something to suggest" and he said "maybe take the claps out of it" and Crowe said "m-maybe i'll take it out of the copy I give you"
then more people showed up, and Crowe restarted the album from the beginning, and Trey left.

They hated his music. It's pretty blatant.

He got fat.

what did he do with the phone?
i just remember him getting mad and punching people when he got drunk

kek

He was literally just in a movie, a good one